Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

Kids :)

My neighbours little girl.  I wrote about her before. usually we have a gang or two of kids here, and some babies.  Not for the last few years . Now we only got one, so she is like a 'Chinese Grandchild'  - only kid, 2 parents and 4 grannies to herself and here about 10 'aunties and uncles' .

Anyway, she just started pre school.  Another movement here is with 'the lads'  in their late 20s and 30s. They are finally starting to grow up a bit, getting bored, set up a camp and sorta hang out there, clear the land, do bush regeneration, bbq , drink  and carry on.  I went to hang with them yesterday, I kinda like that,  dirty feral, a bit rough . So I was hanging with the 'youngus' having a smoke and a beer and my neighbour drives up with the little girl. They come over and she gives me a kids painting.  She doesnt talk much just says my name and gives it to me .

"What's this?"  

" She painted for you at pre-school. "

"How do you know that ?"

" The teacher said she was saying your name when she painted it.  Then when mum bought her home she showed it to me and said your name . Then when  drove out before she took it and tried to go after you down the road, I tried to stop her but she insisted. "

Well, okay then,  thank you  :) .  Ummm . she didnt do one for you or mum ?   "No, just you. "   And she hung out for a while with the boys   watching them drink and make weed and nettle stew for dinner   :D 

Parents are rather curious about her fascination with me , I told them most kids are like that .  I also attract and get on well with animals, dogs or wild animals .   (caught another 'ground runner' thrush yesterday, on my bed this time .  He didnt move, I sat outside with him on my lap and he just sat there . ) 

I am often mystified by the way people treat animals and kids , even their parents. Some dont seem to know whats going on with their own kids ?  Often I think I do and when I interact with them, on that level, they seem to think I can understand them, and they like that.   same with my autistic niece, she usually won't let anyone touch her, yet she climbs up next to me on a chair and leans on me . Her parents dont seem to have a clue, they fuss over her and exclaim when she does it ' Look at that , she is touching Uncle Nungali   ( :) )  " and  everyone looks at her and makes a fuss .... and then she starts the screaming again   :(  .  

Maybe it is because I look and see and interact  with them on different levels ?    I have no idea why parents can't do that !   Too emotionally attached ?

I mean , it isnt that hard to figure  is it ?   An ex had a kid after we split up, I had a great relationship with him, he loved soccer, so I made a bamboo and bird netting goal in the field near his house. We had fun with that. he would be goalie and i would score a few and give him some easy ones to save . Then we would swap, I would save a few then dive another;s and deliberately miss them so he could get some goals .

Then mum comes out and 'plays' she scores a goal with every kick and cheers herself and stops ll his  kicks when  she is goalie .  And he is 

angry-little-boy-looks-straight-to-camer

What is wrong with some people !    :wacko:

• Like 4

R U   ok  ONE ?   *

It seems to be  .... ummmm ....    'increasing '     . 

On 8/9/2018 at 8:13 PM, ONE said:

made me think of an old amplifier I have that has a rumble filter switch on it :lol:

Sign in to follow this