Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

The Single Light as the Fa Shen that can not be seen creates The need to Pulverize the Physical body, to create the Immortal Golden Dragon body

20 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Celibacy makes things go a little faster but not required.  It's all in the details, just like Mr. Feyman explained to you a minute ago. 

That's very funny since I had an article published about Feynman and spirits -

what he's referring to in that vid, without saying so, is virtual photons. But even that does not "answer" his question.

The term used now to answer it is "retrocausality."

Feynman was too limited in his psychophysiology.

https://www.mind-energy.net/archives/283-Gurdjieff-and-the-Triode-Amplifier.html

Oh yeah I was reading Richard Feynman’s autobiography and he was the Triode Amplifier master of western science. That’s how he started his career – fixing tube amps in the depression in NYC.

What’s fascinating is that he wondered about “streamless consciousness” and so focused his mind when sleeping to see if it slowed down or just smeared into gibberish. He broke his sleep into two intervals so that he would double his dream mind yoga practice.

He figured out that it was the latter (the mind turned to gibberish) but then he also developed lucid dreaming. Finally he realized his dreams were symbolic and took advice from a Freudian analyst about it.

But Feynman stopped just when things were getting interesting: He dreamt that the back of his skull was getting soft and that an metal rod had penetrated the back of his skull.

For anyone steeped in studies of alchemy it’s clear that he had developed his astral body for spirit travel. For example the skull DOES become soft when the body is filled with electromagnetic fields – as detailed in the book “Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality” and as I experienced and as detailed by qigong master Chunyi Lin – http://springforestqigong.com.

Feynman already was dreaming in color (DMT-pineal gland) and was young, healthy – so his emotional ethereal body was already strong. He was developing his Higher Emotional consciousness but he stopped.

Anyway Feynman just assumed that his brain was “bored” with lucid dreaming and therefore was making up new gibberish – he didn’t want to analyze it and of course Freudian psychology didn’t provide any answers.

The subconscious answer though lies in his Triode Tube Amp work – Feynman focused on one particular problem which first gave him the “genius” reputation. A radio had really strong noise – and Feynman figured out that the tube amps had to be reversed because the preamp was getting to hot to fast.

As I’ve stated the I-thought is the Pre-amp and Feynman, by relying solely on mind yoga, ALSO heated up his brain too fast, without grounding the energy in his lower tan tien of Taoist alchemy.

Just as Richard Feynman reversed the amp tubes so that the radio wouldn’t overheat – so too must the pre-amp, the I-thought, be reversed so that it’s stored in the stomach, thereby causing the final level of alchemy described by Gurdjieff in a chart in the end of “In Search of the Miraculous” – the heart-mind has now been completely filled with the sex energy converted into pure consciousness and, just as Ramana Maharshi achieved and Gurdjieff describes: the WILL (kidney reproductive energy of the moving center) and the I-thought are merged or united back into pure consciousness (the Number 8 person of Gurdjieff or the Level 8 consciousness of Mahayana Buddhism).

Just like Christ, Ramana Maharshi literally stopped his heart for over 10 minutes, but did so with total self-awareness, the I-thought as the Pre-Amp. This is the goal of Advaita Vedanta, the secret of the Gnostics, etc.

My friend saw a giant white dragon or snake curled up by a river when he was younger. I thought i should put that out there.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ThreeLeaf said:

My friend saw a giant white dragon or snake curled up by a river when he was younger. I thought i should put that out there.

Well there's no such things as giant white snakes so it was probably a dragon, there aren't too many little white snakes either.  Thank you for sharing.  Quite a few people on this forum have interacted with real dragons.  Of course some people who are numb have some beliefs and tell us that the spirit realm is not real.  However we usually ignore them because 'I believe' means "I do not know".

20 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

21 hours ago,  Starjumper said: 

Celibacy makes things go a little faster but not required.  

Do you have any evidence for this claim?

Yes I do.

21 hours ago, Cheshire Cat said:

Old cities are built near important rivers: maybe they're connected with water. Maybe it's were they come from.

It could be.  My idea was that these pre christian cities had shamanic systems of spirituality which were able to appreciate the spirit realm and had requested that some dragons act guardians for their city.  The Church, in it's eagerness to destroy the indigenous spirituality of Europe which it did so well, made people think that dragons are evil.  So let me tell you, dragons hate the church and all it stands for and with.

21 hours ago, Cheshire Cat said:

I met a dragon years ago... well it was much more like a giant snake, and I never considered him "a dragon", but Chinese dragons are pretty similar to giant snakes. 

At the time, I naively had the idea that all spirits of nature are good...  it was kind of a bad encounter. 

I was celibate at the time, but I don't think that this is relevant: the spirit was there and couldn't care less about my celibacy. 

Care to share more about the meeting and color of the dragon?

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

(...) 

Care to share more about the meeting and color of the dragon?

Sure. 

I found his lair in the wilderness, a forest with many underground rivers. He was lying down, dark green like musk: I was naively happy to meet such a being and I asked for assistance on the spiritual path. The dragon showed no interest whatsoever in me. I had this idea of having a spirit ally. 

But after a year (or maybe more) I received a healing from a shaman who removed a snake from my shoulder. I think that the shaman removed that snake/dragon and that he was there to cause harm: there are chances that I did something wrong and he had no intentions to help. 

Edited by Cheshire Cat
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Yes I do.

The Fuqi jing (Scripture on Ingesting Qi) 5th Century A.D.:

The Way is qi. Protecting qi, one attains the Way. Attaining the Way, one is thus well-preserved. Spirits are seminal essence. Protecting seminal essence, one's spirit becomes intelligent/bright. Illuminating one's spirits, one lives long. Seminal essence is the river-flow of the blood vessels, and the numinous spirit which protects the bones. Discarding seminal essence, ones bones become brittle and brittle bones result in death. It is true that the business of the Way is treasuring one's seminal essence.

I'll stick with the Daoist teachings.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

Very interesting encounter!  Was there a specific health problem you had that was healed by the removal of that snake or were you thinking that it could have caused a problem in the future?

How close did you get to it?

I met the shaman because I was in a state of deep emotional crisis that was caused by a combination of factors, and most of them -I'm convinced- were completely independent from him.

Physically, the snake intrusion caused muscular tension in the area and nothing more... but yet it was an harmful intrusion, maybe it could cause bad luck, who knows...

8 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

The Fuqi jing (Scripture on Ingesting Qi) 5th Century A.D.:

I'll stick with the Daoist teachings.

Whhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa------------------------------------------------? The same dynamo who doesn't even have time for anything so stodgy as a carriage return as he zooms from this quantum mechanic to that anthropologist of the Bushmen to this music theorist suddenly is going to get all traditional "stick with the Daoist teachings!?!?!?" 

Well shucks. I love the internet.

Anyway. Are we talking about 《延陵先生集新舊服氣經》, that Fu Qi Jing? What chapter are you quoting? I will bet you that there is a damn good argument to be made that the book does not say that "spirits are seminal essence." Christ Almighty.

Note to people who do not read Chinese: it's not just non-Chinese people who see the character "精" (or its translations or mistranslations) and automatically assume "semen/sperm/vaginal fluid." Plenty of Chinese people have made the same mistake... for centuries. And plenty of woebegone Daoist authors have been saying "no, that's wrong" in the plainest, most straightforward wording you can imagine... for centuries. This is not to say there's no connection between the two, but...

Edited by Walker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Walker said:

it's not just non-Chinese people who see the character "精" (or its translations or mistranslations) and automatically assume "semen/sperm/vaginal fluid." Plenty of Chinese people have made the same mistake... for centuries.

The question is why are you projecting Westernized materialism into the English phrase "seminal essence"?

Hahahaha, did you type that with a straight face!?

And,

Do you sell t-shirts emblazoned with such phrases?

Edit: but seriously, what Chinese book are you talking about?

Zhuang-Freud.jpg

Edited by Walker
Irresistible
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Walker said:

And,

Walker I agree with you that the person doing the translation didn't understand its true meaning - in the sense of alchemical experience.

Did you try "googling" the quote?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLM7HrcypV8

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/269518803_Cultivating_body_cultivating_self_a_critical_translation_and_history_of_the_Tang_dynasty_Yangxing_yanming_lu_records_of_cultivating_nature_and_extending_life

Here you go buddy -

Cultivating body, cultivating self : a critical translation and history of the Tang dynasty Yangxing yanming lu (records of cultivating nature and extending life)

Edited by voidisyinyang

15 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

Walker I agree with you that the person doing the translation didn't understand its true meaning - in the sense of alchemical experience.

Well, Jeez, why'd ya quote it then?

9 minutes ago, Walker said:

Apparently you don't understand what I'm talking about?

Let me give an example - for others reading this.

I remember being at my friends house - around 8 years old - and accidentally saying to his mom, "Orgasm" when I meant to say, "Organism." She burst out laughing. I got red. Did I know what "orgasm" meant? No not in the experiential sense. Did that mean the word "orgasm" was not a real word? No it did not mean it was not a real word with a real meaning.

Now - if a male reads the word orgasm - he will read it as ejaculation which is physiologically actually the OPPOSITE meaning as orgasm is for a female! Same word - opposite meaning physiologically.

It this starting to make sense yet?

If not - it really doesn't matter.

• Confused 2

30 minutes ago, Walker said:

"Returning the essence to replenish the brain" is also mentioned in neidan texts, where it takes on a different meaning

Catherine Despeux.

Same word. Same Phrase. Different meaning.

https://books.google.com/books?id=R3Sp6TfzhpIC&pg=PA514&lpg=PA514&dq=huanjing+bunao&source=bl&ots=4a0aldS3eM&sig=bHdQKRNIUs_sRddYTx57D22wCQ8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjCz_3YvevcAhVD3IMKHfk7BskQ6AEwBXoECAcQAQ#v=onepage&q=huanjing bunao&f=false

Whatever the opposite of an O at a D is, Drew, your post just gave me one. Multiples, actually. I'm afraid I'm going to have to duck out of this conversation, too. Ta-ta!

3 minutes ago, Walker said:

Whatever the opposite of an O at a D is, Drew, your post just gave me one. Multiples, actually. I'm afraid I'm going to have to duck out of this conversation, too. Ta-ta!

Yeah I'll keep quoting scholars on Daoist alchemy and you can practice self-censorship on a forum about Daoist alchemy. Have fun!

12 minutes ago, Walker said:

I will bet you that there is a damn good argument to be made that the book does not say that "spirits are seminal essence." Christ Almighty.

loses argument.

1) can't google the quote

2) practices self-censorship

3) willful ignorance.

4) runs away.

10 hours ago, Walker said:

Anyway. Are we talking about 《延陵先生集新舊服氣經》, that Fu Qi Jing? What chapter are you quoting?

NO WE ARE NOT HAVE YOU FIGURED THAT OUT YET?

Yangsheng Fuqi jing is the title.

36 minutes ago, Walker said:

Got it. You have won. Goodbye. 

Wait - did I answer all your questions yet? Let's check....

Whhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa------------------------------------------------?

yep.

next question?

The same dynamo who doesn't even have time for anything so stodgy as a carriage return as he zooms from this quantum mechanic to that anthropologist of the Bushmen to this music theorist suddenly is going to get all traditional "stick with the Daoist teachings!?!?!?" 

yep - real Daoist teachings!

next question?

Are we talking about 《延陵先生集新舊服氣經》, that Fu Qi Jing?

No WE are not! haha.

Next question?

What chapter are you quoting?

Again you just "google" the "quote" and presto - you can answer your own question! Or...

Next question?

I will bet you that there is a damn good argument to be made that the book does not say that "spirits are seminal essence." Christ Almighty.

Oops - that's a BET to have an aRgument!!

and ah... guess what?

I don't bet - but you DID want to have a Bet didn't you? haha.

Any more questions though?

Well symmetric faces are considered "beautiful" but the secret of alchemy is asymmetry... which is more of an internal smile.

Sometimes I do fantasy about making t-shirts with certain phrases but have not done it no.

Next question?

Seriously you could have just googled the quote right?

Or maybe you're not that serious after all? haha.

Next question?

Ah here's where we HIT the Wall didn't we?

Or was it - the "I can't find the source of this quote" Wall?

Circle back to the T-Shirt I guess.

Can you send me the T-shirt as my prize for "winning" the argument that you BET would be a "Damn Good Argument"?

Edited by voidisyinyang

(Essential) nature is spiritual vitality in the heart that manifests through the two channels from the centre of the brain. So when seeing is concentrated on the spot between the eyes, the light of (essential) nature manifests and will, after a long training,

So the Yuan Qi emanates from the pineal gland, from out of the heart - as the light of no light - the Yuan Shen.

https://archive.org/stream/TaoistYogaAlchemyAndImmortalityLuKuanYCharlesLuk/Taoist Yoga Alchemy and Immortality Lu K’uan Yü (Charles Luk)_djvu.txt

In this centre is a pearl of the size of a grain of rice, which is the centre between heaven and earth in the human body (i.e. the microcosm); it is the cavity of prenatal vitality. To know where it lies is not enough, for it does not include the wondrous light of (essential) nature

So the "light" of essential nature is not just the Yuan Qi from the pineal gland but instead the "light of no light" only manifests "after long training."

the Taoists the elixir of immortality or spiritual light; which all point to the prenatal One True Vitality.

So the light points to the yuan qi.

In this utter stillness devoid of thoughts and feelings the practiser will awaken fully to the void that is not empty and to his (essential) nature. When this stage is reached his vitality develops further, his knowledge increases and his spiritual disposition becomes all-pervading. Unexpectedly a spark of real positive (principle) appears revealing the mysterious gate (hsuan kuan).

So that is Heaven manifesting as the Yuan Shen, the light of no light.

Spiritual fire sublimates spirit which will return to the state of nothingness.

What this means is the light is "from the future" as virtual photons - and so "sublimates spirit" or light that is yang qi light of the relative void.

Light has hidden momentum or relativistic mass from the future - so the spacetime is being curved into a vortex, thereby causing a shift in the light.

it is called the cavity of spiritual vitality which contains both the elements of fire and water in the generative force.

The yuan shen manifests out of the lower tan t'ien - and then floods up to the third eye. As more Yuan Qi develops from the yang qi and yin qi mixing, then more golden light manifests:

After the ‘spiritual gem* has returned to its source (in the lower abdomen) a pointed concentration on it will, in time, cause a golden light to appear in the white light between the eyebrows. This is the embryo of the immortal seed produced by the union of the generative force, vitality and spirit into one whole. When the body is full of it within, light will manifest without.

come from spirit and can transmute the generative force into vitality. This spirit’s fire derives from the spiritual power in the eyes, and if supported by postnatal breathing through the nostrils, can sublimate the generative force and sustain the inner vital breath.

So by "turning the light around" through meditation - the light that normally goes out of the eyes - with the yin qi (left eye) and yang qi (right eye) is returned back to the pineal gland and then back to the heart - and this purifies the jing into yuan qi.

This original spirit is the spirit of no spirit which can use spiritual fire to destroy its (physical) form to return to nothingness in order to achieve immortality.

So the spiritual fire is the golden light from the yang qi combining with the yin qi. The Yuan Shen, original spirit, is the hidden momentum of light, the "light of no light" from the Yuan Qi directly.

the upper tan t’ien in the brain (ni wan) is where spirit is sublimated for its flight into space.

So again to "sublimate the spirit" into the Emptiness actually means a spacetime vortex. This is why the book Taoist Yoga cautions not to do this too often as it causes dizziness. There has to be enough Yuan Qi to surround the shen - to maintain a steady rate of spacetime Emptiness change. This is called The movement in non-doing.

"The whole process is ruled by Spirit....It's movement in 'non-doing' is called Original Spirit."

Wang Mu, Foundations of Internal Alchemy.

void (formless) is not really empty for there is in it a golden light; hence it is not void. Simultaneously the original cavity of spirit (tsu ch’iao between and behind the eyes) will emit bright moonlight, and when the two lights unite, the positive spirit which is serene and radiant in the upper tan t’ien (in the brain or ni wan) will mingle with them to become a vast voidness. This is how to nurture and preserve the whole body (of positive spirit) which is the chief aim of the method of ‘giving suck’ to the spiritual foetus....

this boundless prenatal vitality which is the true 
essence of the positive and negative principles between 
heaven and earth, is used to create the immortal foetus 
which now has shape’. This is the union of (positive) 
and (negative) spirits which produces the immortal foetus. 
The latter derives from the union of the spiritual father 
and mother in the (practiser’s) body; in other words the 
union of the true positive and negative principles.

So the golden light is the "yin matter" from the Future as a spacetime vortex. This is also called the "Golden Key" -

Shortly after dwelling in this serenity a golden light will emerge from the body like a large wheel, manifesting in front of the practiser who should drive the light of his spiritual nature in front of it, and imagine that the golden light shrinks into a small circle about one inch in diameter, like a gold coin. He should then roll his eyes to collect and suck (the golden light) into his spiritual nature which will enter the original cavity of spirit (tsu ch’iao, between and behind the eyes).

The primal qi (li yuanqi) ....formless

"Since is it the undivided yin-yang it is called the One Vitality."

Edited by voidisyinyang

If he fails to get hold of the golden light his body will not evaporate.’

i.e. not pulverize.

concentrating on the demonic light to suck it into his body in order to transmute it into positive light.

So again the "demonic light" is red - which means it's a past spacetime relativistic "shift" as an energy blockage to be cleared out.

The future light as yang qi is "blue" - aka the Azure Dragon or Blue-green dragon as Mercury. This is called the Purple-Gold light - (see Text of the Yellow Court)

Purple is the colour of the sovereign, Emperor of the Void of the Purple Mist who resides in the heart/central cinnabar field = cinnabar/fire. Mercury is extracted from cinnabar....Purple Gold is one of the highest forms of gold in alchemy and the final ingredient for the Cyclically transformed Elixir.

The Golden light is the yang qi and yin qi - yellow sprouts - and red - merging together.

So the Yellow light - as the "light of no light" - the spiritual vitality as the Yuan Shen of the essential body - has to go "ahead" of the golden light to suck it back into the physical body. Thereby transforming yin qi blockages in the Yang Shen - into Yuan Qi - via the golden light creating more yang qi from the future.

Edited by voidisyinyang

Sign in to follow this