Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

The Single Light as the Fa Shen that can not be seen creates The need to Pulverize the Physical body, to create the Immortal Golden Dragon body

http://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2018/08/why-wud-yang-shen-have-yin-qi-in-it.html

Recently I exposed an error by Stuart Alve Olson in his commentary on the Jade Emperor Mind Seal Classic - wherein he claims the left eye as the Sun has "positive vitality." But as I quoted the Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality book - the left eye is the yang shen, but has yin qi.

So this has been a mystery - and so we go from the Sun and Moon to Heaven and Earth to solve this dialectical inversion - into a new "single light" as the golden dragon body - the male dragon as yang qi with yang shen.

For this to happen, the physical body has to be "pulverized" as the final stage of the training.

I give the quotes from Taoist Yoga - in the above link. I can repeat the quotes from the full text format - here on this forum.

But essentially as long as there is still yin qi in the yang shen - then it appears "separate" from the actual physical body of the person meditating.

And so then as the yang shen does miracle healing around Earth - then the yin qi is converted into yang qi, via the 5th dimension of the Yuan Shen, of the third eye of the physical body that sends out the yang shen.

And so then finally the yang shen is returned back into the physical body, and "hibernates" in the third eye of the physical body, whereby all the yin qi of the yang shen is finally converted to all yang qi, and this occurs only by the physical body being "pulverized." And so now finally - the right eye as the moon of the golden light of the yang qi (which was the yin shen going into the third eye and going out as the yang shen) - as a spacetime inversion of relativistic mass - and the left eye as the yang shen leaving the third eye - with yin qi still in it - they dialectically reverse so now Heaven experienced externally as a yin qi vision (with no substance) is converted to the new immortal substance as the yang qi with the yang shen via the Yuan Shen (or single light as the 5th dimension that can not be seen). This is also called the Fa Shen in the Taoist Yoga book.

For this golden light manifests in front of you while your essential body (fa shen) in the great emptiness gradually comes closer to it. When the light of this body joins and mingles with the golden light (in front of you) you will realise your essential body which will then enter your physical body; the latter will absorb that spiritual body and in three years’ time will be sublimated into pure vitality.

Edited by voidisyinyang

So this Fa Shen is the secret Golden Key as "yin matter" - that is beyond Heaven and EArth - it is a "third body" that enables the yin qi of the Yang Shen to transform into yang qi of the yang shen - via the yang qi of the yin shen. The yin shen is experienced from the perspective of the physical body of the yang qi - as Earth while the yang shen is experienced as a separate physical body of yin qi outside the first body - and the yin qi is red light within the golden light. So that red light is still demonic yin qi.

So the red light is a relativistic mass spacetime shift - while the Fa Shen is the Blue Light of the future spacetime. It can only be seen "from the future" - that guides the transformation of the yin qi into the yang qi of the yang shen - such that the physical body is pulverized - so there is no yin qi left that manifests the yang shen externally and no yang qi that manifests the yin shen (internally via the third eye as the yuan shen).

OK so I was able to reread Magus of Java last night - the first time I speed read the book and I had not done enough research on my own to really "test" the analysis of the book.

First of all - John Chang demonstrates yang qi as a blue light emanating out of empty space - and Kosta argues that since this energy can penetrate physical matter then it is both a wave and particle and neither a wave nor a particle - at the same time.

Now the great thing about the Magus of Java book is that Kosta has 12 years of engineering experience and yet he realizes that the meaning of yin qi and yang qi are profound indeed.

When I have seen the WEsternized "popular" promotion of Mopai - they seem to claim that "yin qi" is electric and "yang qi" is magnetic - and since I had not read the Magus book in detail - I took these people at their word. But Kosta is very clear that this is not the case.

When yang and yin combine the result is a bioelectricity or electromagnetic energy - and yet it is not defined by voltage nor amperage.

And yet Kosta also states that the yang qi is the solar energy while the yin qi is the pressure as gravity. And so when you put these claims together - this is very much a corroboration of what I have also been claiming.

So again the cutting edge of science states that solar energy is actually from quantum negentropy - called "quantum degeneracy pressure" as quantum nonlocality. This is also called Dark Energy - according to many science models.

And so the "blue light" is actually momentum or pressure from the future.

And so yin qi has its root as the yang shen - with the eyes open - as heaven. But when we meditate we reverse time and so yin qi is actually negentropy or reverse time as energy. But reverse time is not the same as time from the future.

What is the difference? The "explosion" is when reverse time and time from the future "collide."

So with our eyes open - we experience time going "forward" in a linear manner. When we meditate - we "reverse" time - and so send the Green Dragon down. This is also called "purification" as reversing time.

When the Mercury as dragon (yin qi) then joins up with substance - and is "sublimated" up - this creates yang qi - and this is the psychic energy as the blue light as time from the future.

In other words the tan t'iens are literally spacetime vortices as Emptiness energy in the body. so antimatter has positive pressure - and so in Level 2 - the yang qi is stored up in the dan tien - so it has positive pressure. But the yin qi continues to flow through the body and dissipates out of the body.

So then as the yang qi builds up - the Level 2 student learns to push the yang qi out of the body - the alchemical pill is pushed up to the skull - and out the arms as the macrocosmic orbit.

But here is the fascinating thing - we have to realize that this Yang Qi is "from the future" - and so again it is the 5th dimension - and so when it combines with the yin qi there is an explosion - as the past that is reversed (yin qi) and yang qi (from the future).

And so on their own yin qi and yang qi "repel" and run "in parallel" in the body - and are stored in the blood and the cerebrospinal fluid (the jing). So for example John Chang says for the Level 2 exam - he creates a yin qi field and so the yang qi is drawn to the yin qi. But in effect this is the "explosion" that causes the telekinesis. Just as when John Chang communicates with spirits - he says the spirits feed off his yang qi - so that the yin qi of the spirit can then also cause telekinesis.

And so what is happening actually is that the future and reversal of the past combine together to create this explosion. The yang qi is a spacetime vortex of stored up antimatter energy - as positive pressure. This can be stored up through phonons.  Just as Kosta realized - this energy is the 5th dimension as noncommutative phase - so it is neither wave nor particle and yet BOTH wave and particle. It is quantum phase energy.

O.K. so then we have corroboration of another claim of mine - that the Void, Emptiness IS yin-yang. John Chang did not even know what "wu chi" or wuji - as an empty circle - he did not know this concept! Kosta is surprised by this. But Kosta does not realize that the Wuji as an "empty circle" was only added later in the Song dynasty! And then Kosta does use the original T'ai Chi symbol from the Tang dynasty (that does NOT have an empty circle as its hub). To realize the implications of this - consider that Pregadio, a supposed "expert" - insists on this "empty" hub as a static source - that is rather a Western imposition! In fact time is always flowing - from the future and the past can be reversed, etc.

• Like 2

I forgot to add that John Chang uses his right hand to stop the air gun pellets - because the right hand is yin qi. This also corroborates what the Taoist Yoga book teaches. So he puts his right hand on the back of the student - at the kidneys  - and fills with yin qi so the student can also stop the bullet. And it feels like the whole body fills with internal pressure.

On 8/9/2018 at 3:27 AM, voidisyinyang said:

the left eye is the yang shen, but has yin qi.

I would offer that if you draw the Early Heaven sequence on the ground and align it to the sky, and you stand inside it facing South, the rising Sun light in morning enters the left eye first, so that eye must be Yin, receptive, in what is considered the Yang side of the face, the "Father" side that is at the side of the rising Sun.

- VonKrankenhaus

And then John Chang says that you lose the yin qi, unless you build up the yang qi and so the amount of yin qi you can store up depends on how much yang qi you store up. And this means, as he states, that celibacy is required. This also corroborates the real alchemy neidan training.

• Haha 1

And John Chang stated that until the yang qi is stored up enough then you can't see spirits. And so since Kosta was not able to see the spirits - but I did see spirits going to Chunyi to get healed - this confirms that my celibacy training had increased the yang qi enough, since I was 29 years old at the time.

And then one thing I had been wondering about is if those ghosts that I saw had individual volition. John Chang confirmed NO they don't - that even heaven is like a dream. So this makes sense as well since in Daoism with heaven and earth as the upper and lower body - it is the emotional energy, that then is projected subconsciously - to experience heaven on earth or not or hell. This is based on the frequency of the shen - from the intention in the body. So hell is the black aura and heaven is the yellow-white light as John Chang describes it.

And then as John Chang says, a spirit HAS to have yang qi built up into it - for it to maintain any kind of individual volition after death - again only achieved through celibacy (and the alchemy training of storing it in the lower tan t'ien).

Right now the master within is your intelligence.  This is a fake master.  You need to find the original true dragon, merge the black and the white of Yin and Yang to find the mystical dragon. This comes from the pre-heaven stage before birth mother and father merge. The true dragon has to come from the Yuan Shen, from the original spirit.  This is the dragon that creates your life.  Before birth you spend nine months in darkness and stillness to nurture your true spirit. Then birth happens.

I was young in training and so my mind or intelligent spirit had not come to rule my original childlike spirit.  My spirit allowed me to be free and have fun because my mind had not learned to fear the unknown.

Yang Qi develops increasing from birth to fullness and then decreasing until we die. Yang Qi Development follows a particular cycle that varies for men and women.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

And John Chang stated that until the yang qi is stored up enough then you can't see spirits.

3 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

the amount of yin qi you can store up depends on how much yang qi you store up. And this means, as he states, that celibacy is required.

Well John Chang is just plain wrong isn't he, because I've seen plenty of spirits and I am far from celibate.

He's also wrong about spirits being manifestations of ourselves, they are their own individuals, separate, with their own will and destiny.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

OK so I was able to reread Magus of Java last night

I suggest you read the Magus of Strovolos to get some new insights on spirits and entities.

I also think that it's silly to call yin chi or yang chi dragons, because there are real dragons in the spirit realm and at least some of them are immortals.  Celestial immortals.  

There are lots of dragons around all over the world, the big old Pre Christian European cities each have a dragon, and for some reason there are a lot of them around here.

Edited by Starjumper

3 hours ago, Starjumper said:

I suggest you read the Magus of Strovolos to get some new insights on spirits and entities.

I also think that it's silly to call yin chi or yang chi dragons, because there are real dragons in the spirit realm and at least some of them are immortals.  Celestial immortals.  

There are lots of dragons around all over the world, the big old Pre Christian European cities each have a dragon, and for some reason there are a lot of them around here.

yes I saw your recommendation of the Cyprus Christian Mystic healer - thanks.

I also think that it's silly to call yin chi or yang chi dragons,

You think this is silly? So do I as well. Why did you write that?

Well John Chang is just plain wrong isn't he

No I don't think he's plain wrong - he's demonstrated his abilities quite clearly.

He's also wrong about spirits being manifestations of ourselves,

Did he say this? Where did he say this - I'm surprised you would make this claim about him.

6 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Right now the master within is your intelligence.  This is a fake master.  You need to find the original true dragon, merge the black and the white of Yin and Yang to find the mystical dragon. This comes from the pre-heaven stage before birth mother and father merge. The true dragon has to come from the Yuan Shen, from the original spirit.  This is the dragon that creates your life.  Before birth you spend nine months in darkness and stillness to nurture your true spirit. Then birth happens.

I was young in training and so my mind or intelligent spirit had not come to rule my original childlike spirit.  My spirit allowed me to be free and have fun because my mind had not learned to fear the unknown.

Yang Qi develops increasing from birth to fullness and then decreasing until we die. Yang Qi Development follows a particular cycle that varies for men and women.

When vitality returns to its source life is boundless. This is the transmutation of basic vitality to invigorate spirit which is ‘my 5 spirit of no spirit (i.e. the inexpressible)

So that is the Yuan Qi invigorating the Yuan Shen.

These seven fires derive from prenatal vitality [yuan qi] and contribute to the sublimation of in and out breaths for the manifestation of original spirit [yuan shen]. By original spirit is meant that spirit of no spirit (which is inexpressible).

And the yang qi?

This original spirit is the spirit of no spirit [yuan shen] which can use spiritual fire to destroy its (physical) form to return to nothingness in order to achieve immortality. This spiritual fire is the spirit’s golden light that then appears.

So the golden light is from the yang qi. Then yuan shen is the light of no light.

you will then find it hard to restore your original (prenatal) body

So this is also the Fa Shen referred to.

Body, Essential (fa shen): Spiritual body of an immortal.

Thereby requiring the "pulverization" of the physical body.

your essential body which will then enter your physical body; the latter will absorb that spiritual body and in three years’ time will be sublimated into pure vitality.

Edited by voidisyinyang

12 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

You think this is silly? So do I as well. Why did you write that?

So with our eyes open - we experience time going "forward" in a linear manner. When we meditate - we "reverse" time - and so send the Green Dragon down. This is also called "purification" as reversing time.

When the Mercury as dragon (yin qi) then joins up with substance - and is "sublimated" up - this creates yang qi - and this is the psychic energy as the blue light as time from the future.

to create the Immortal Golden Dragon body

Dragons are beings, not alchemical jargon.

No I don't think he's plain wrong - he's demonstrated his abilities quite clearly.

He's plain wrong about celibacy being required in order to see spirits.  How do I know?  Because I exist.

Did he say this? Where did he say this - I'm surprised you would make this claim about him.

And then one thing I had been wondering about is if those ghosts that I saw had individual volition. John Chang confirmed NO they don't - that even heaven is like a dream.

Remember John Chang was only half baked.

---------------------------

The Magus of Strovolos is a nice read.  He wasn't just a Christian mystic, he was at home as well as a Sufi mystic.  Actually he was beyond those petty divisions created by small minded people.

Edited by Starjumper

41 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

only half baked.

---------------------------

As you know, you must be sexually abstinent to complete this training."

page 105, Magus of Java

This is what Chunyi Lin said to our class as well in 2000:
For advanced training you can not think about sex.

This is also what Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality teaches.

I'll go with the real Daoist alchemy training who have demonstrated real results.

But thanks for sharing.

Edited by voidisyinyang

I met a dragon years ago... well it was much more like a giant snake, and I never considered him "a dragon", but Chinese dragons are pretty similar to giant snakes. 

Old cities are built near important rivers: maybe they're connected with water. Maybe it's were they come from. 

At the time, I naively had the idea that all spirits of nature are good...  it was kind of a bad encounter. 

I was celibate at the time, but I don't think that this is relevant: the spirit was there and couldn't care less about my celibacy. 

Edited by Cheshire Cat
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

He's plain wrong about celibacy being required in order to see spirits. 

The spirits with yang qi - if strong enough - can be seen without the celibacy training.

This spirit was reputed to be so powerful that anyone could hear him, and some people could see him as well....

7 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

What do you mean John Chang "was"?

Well he was a young feller back then, one with silly ideas.  Now he has had a lot of time and a lot of learning and has no doubt learned a lot more.  I would wager that he's more fully baked now.

5 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

This spirit was reputed to be so powerful that anyone could hear him, and some people could see him as well....

One of the students of the Magus of Strovolos was able to create and entity, a giant angry borking dog, barking viciously at night that people all around the neighborhood could hear and it scared them quite a lot.  The Magus of Strovolos did not require celibacy and the students were not celibate.

I'm creating an entity too, one that is pretty much different than a giant vicious barking dog.

Edited by Starjumper

4 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Well he was a young feller back then, one with silly ideas.  Now he has had a lot of time and a lot of learning and has no doubt learned a lot more.  I would wager that he's more fully baked now.

You mean when his video of pyrokinesis was released and he became the most famous qigong master in the West?

Is this the only Daoist alchemy vid with over 1 million views?

• Haha 1

Celibacy makes things go a little faster but not required.  It's all in the details, just like Mr. Feyman explained to you a minute ago. 

1 minute ago, voidisyinyang said:

You mean when his video of pyrokinesis was released and he became the most famous qigong master in the West?

Is this the only Daoist alchemy vid with over 1 million views?

I see, so the important thing for you is popularity ... OK, I can see what the problem is now ... backs away slowly ... OK, ya'll have a nice day now.

BYE

16 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I see, so the important thing for you is popularity ... OK, I can see what the problem is now ...

Yeah I just found a new John Chang video I have not seen before - so I added it to my playlist of "bioenergy" demonstrations.

Do you have a video I can add to that list? I looked on your youtube channel but didn't see any.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClWLO978m8LAASwDOcdFitw

Here is my channel. The number of views is in no way a "requirement." haha.

Sign in to follow this