Lightseeker

Will anyone share the LMP secrets with me?

I tried my last subtle post, with the hope someone would share the “secret” info with me. I’ve decided to be more upfront with me queries now, to at the least kill ambiguity. Can someone share with me the info present in the LMP hidden boards, i.e Abyss ☠️ and the Advanced teachings. Just wanted to add that I have no malicious purposes, and only want this info for good. As I have said before I think knowledge should be accessible to all, regardless of what it is.  Here is a link to the other post:

Edited by Lightseeker

I know nothing about this other forum you speak of, but since you are essentially asking for something with privileged access to divulge secret data you might at least ask it in the "Rabbit Hole" so that your request and any response won't be public and available via a simple Google search.

• Like 1

It's not about Google or others merely watching. It's the tongue that gets you on fire here.

Secret info? Lol. You have a death wish? By that I mean you are no match for SOTGs school or just him alone. You should not piss off Disrespect them.

And the other reason, why should you disrespect them. They aren't buggling with anyone. In fact sotg is giving all this stuff for free, with no tests or tricks to anyone who is capable of benefiting from it. If you are strong enough to benefit from that knowledge without burning yourself you will be accepted in and they will give you all the help they can. You get what I'm saying. 

Also, I do not think they have secrets, really. It says in the MFBH header, mfbh gives free to the public beginner and intermediary techs, and the main temple is reserved for advanced = dangerous techniques, very dangerous, and which require in themselves serious juice before you can actually do them. Like I said, I'm not a die hard fan or crusader but honestly I do not see any elitism here. 

I will be honest, and add that I don't see any elitism in all the people that I know who are TRULY FUCKING STRONG. I'm not kidding, everyone genre sotg I know of, is doing it for free 100% or not teaching and as long as you can handle the extreme knowledge will gladly share while projecting super cool buddy persona because that's the kind of person they are.

The insults, subconsciouss and dishonest intents I only see in students/teachers/people who seriously do not have a great achievement. 

It must be karma ey ya? You can't achieve power if you're a piece of shit (excuse my descriptive language but it's a heavy duty topic). I think these rare jewels (rare out of 7 8 BILLionS) basically either cultivated directly their karma-MING or beat it to a pulp on their way to 'great achievement'. Basically achievement = status.

PS: I guess my choice of language proves I'm not that great myself yet .. I will let that be without edit. For years I've blindly ignored this aspect of sorcery/cultivation/whatever you call it. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

I will be honest, and add that I don't see any elitism in all the people that I know who are TRULY FUCKING STRONG.

I have noticed this too. When I served in the Army I worked with many people from special operations, Rangers, Special Forces, etc. To a man they were very laid back. It was only the younger crowd who were, by and large, unsure of themselves and wound tight.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, EmeraldHead said:

It's not about Google or others merely watching. It's the tongue that gets you on fire here.

Secret info? Lol. You have a death wish? By that I mean you are no match for SOTGs school or just him alone. You should not piss off Disrespect them.

And the other reason, why should you disrespect them. They aren't buggling with anyone. In fact sotg is giving all this stuff for free, with no tests or tricks to anyone who is capable of benefiting from it. If you are strong enough to benefit from that knowledge without burning yourself you will be accepted in and they will give you all the help they can. You get what I'm saying. 

Also, I do not think they have secrets, really. It says in the MFBH header, mfbh gives free to the public beginner and intermediary techs, and the main temple is reserved for advanced = dangerous techniques, very dangerous, and which require in themselves serious juice before you can actually do them. Like I said, I'm not a die hard fan or crusader but honestly I do not see any elitism here. 

I will be honest, and add that I don't see any elitism in all the people that I know who are TRULY FUCKING STRONG. I'm not kidding, everyone genre sotg I know of, is doing it for free 100% or not teaching and as long as you can handle the extreme knowledge will gladly share while projecting super cool buddy persona because that's the kind of person they are.

The insults, subconsciouss and dishonest intents I only see in students/teachers/people who seriously do not have a great achievement. 

It must be karma ey ya? You can't achieve power if you're a piece of shit (excuse my descriptive language but it's a heavy duty topic). I think these rare jewels (rare out of 7 8 BILLionS) basically either cultivated directly their karma-MING or beat it to a pulp on their way to 'great achievement'. Basically achievement = status.

PS: I guess my choice of language proves I'm not that great myself yet .. I will let that be without edit. For years I've blindly ignored this aspect of sorcery/cultivation/whatever you call it. 

As I say to all who spend this much time on a reply to my queries; I appreciate your response. However, I must clarify that I was not calling SOTG elitist. I was banned from MFBH for a reason still unknown to me. Also, LMP is closed to new members. I have sent SOTG many emails about this and he hasn’t responded to them. As I said, I mean no disrespect. I just want to know about info which has temporarily been hidden from me due to the aforementioned circumstances.

You are actively seeking to use things that are not yours to have. That’s called stealing.

So if you really think that is meaning no disrespect, you have many things to re-examine. Perhaps work on those instead. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If you were banned from some place, why would you still want to work their techniques? Maybe it’s a sign your path lies elsewhere. Just a thought. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Seems to me with formal systems, as you get higher, and gain some juice, you really want guidance and feedback to stay on target so as not to screw yourself up.  As you get energy and move forward in cultivation, mistakes can start affecting your personality, energy system and health.  Its good to be careful. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Loneman Pai member here.

You are not welcome to the info.  Egregore is aware. 

Hope everything goes well for you.  Feel free to start at the beginning at Sonofthegods.com if you're truly interested.  :)

Edit:  I see you were banned from mfbh.  Maybe try taking your adventure elsewhere in life.

Edited by Forwards
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Forwards said:

Loneman Pai member here.

You are not welcome to the info.  Egregore is aware. 

Hope everything goes well for you.  Feel free to start at the beginning at Sonofthegods.com if you're truly interested.  :)

Edit:  I see you were banned from mfbh.  Maybe try taking your adventure elsewhere in life.

How do you know egregore is aware? Also, I have no malice, I am just curious about these topics, I don’t want to “steal” anything, just learn...

Just now, Lightseeker said:

How do you know egregore is aware? Also, I have no malice, I am just curious about these topics, I don’t want to “steal” anything, just learn...

Because multiple members are aware of what you're asking, so our egregore is aware.  You seem like a decent guy, I'd steer elsewhere friend. :)

And if you are not given them it is stealing.  You can justify it however you would like to, but the egregore wont agree.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Forwards said:

Because multiple members are aware of what you're asking, so our egregore is aware.  You seem like a decent guy, I'd steer elsewhere friend. :)

And if you are not given them it is stealing.  You can justify it however you would like to, but the egregore wont agree.

Ok, I will take your advice. Thank you

Lightseeker, maybe you should start with smaller steps instead of trying to take a huge leap.

Practices such as standing, reiki, meditation etc.and see where it leads.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Seeing a few people are giving the nod of approval here, I'm going to put this out there:

Lightseeker, if you TRULY and SINCERELY want to learn all these esoteric techniques, you must be ready to go through an ego deflation process and learn to follow the virtuous path to use these properly if you have them. 

If you want to be taught, you must give exchange and you must pay. If you are trying to learn for free, you will never go anywhere even if we gave you the book of techniques because the etheric masters won't allow progress. 

If you, on the east coast as you have previously said, are willing to ask your parents to support this endeavor (re: pay for it for now) and you are willing to do some work as well, I will introduce you to Sifu Eric Randolph. 

He is NOT cheap. He is NOT going to teach you anything for free, nor is it going to be easy to get the skills you want. He is NOT the best teacher. He is NOT for everyone. But he has been instrumental in my own growth over the years and countless others who are happy to call him Sifu, teacher, father, brother, and friend. He does NOT care if you want him or not. He does NOT want anything for anyone but to be awakened. 

You will not be accepted necessarily, but you will be allowed an introduction and you will both decide if it's a path that works for you that you want to commit yourself to, or you can continue this pointless search that will lead you nowhere. 

So the choice is yours: the blue pill: keep posting irritating messages begging for free teachings, don't work to earn what we have had to sacrifice for, avoid any personal growth, and jump from system to system and technique to technique but never amount to anything but a kid running around in circles in a desert. Or, choose the red pill: and you can have a teacher, who may not even be the one I can introduce you to, but can point you along the way to where you need to go to find the right teacher, and find out what you truly want, and more importantly, what you truly deserve, while becoming a real sage if it is your destiny. 

You decide. 

if large sums of money are involved I will wait until I grow older, as to not burden my family. I genuinely respect your offer and reach if guidence to me, however. If you put yourself in my shoes you will be able to understand why I search for free knowledge..

2 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:
10 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Seeing a few people are giving the nod of approval here, I'm going to put this out there:

Lightseeker, if you TRULY and SINCERELY want to learn all these esoteric techniques, you must be ready to go through an ego deflation process and learn to follow the virtuous path to use these properly if you have them. 

If you want to be taught, you must give exchange and you must pay. If you are trying to learn for free, you will never go anywhere even if we gave you the book of techniques because the etheric masters won't allow progress. 

If you, on the east coast as you have previously said, are willing to ask your parents to support this endeavor (re: pay for it for now) and you are willing to do some work as well, I will introduce you to Sifu Eric Randolph. 

He is NOT cheap. He is NOT going to teach you anything for free, nor is it going to be easy to get the skills you want. He is NOT the best teacher. He is NOT for everyone. But he has been instrumental in my own growth over the years and countless others who are happy to call him Sifu, teacher, father, brother, and friend. He does NOT care if you want him or not. He does NOT want anything for anyone but to be awakened. 

You will not be accepted necessarily, but you will be allowed an introduction and you will both decide if it's a path that works for you that you want to commit yourself to, or you can continue this pointless search that will lead you nowhere. 

So the choice is yours: the blue pill: keep posting irritating messages begging for free teachings, don't work to earn what we have had to sacrifice for, avoid any personal growth, and jump from system to system and technique to technique but never amount to anything but a kid running around in circles in a desert. Or, choose the red pill: and you can have a teacher, who may not even be the one I can introduce you to, but can point you along the way to where you need to go to find the right teacher, and find out what you truly want, and more importantly, what you truly deserve, while becoming a real sage if it is your destiny. 

You decide. 

if large sums of money are involved I will wait until I grow older, as to not burden my family. I genuinely respect your offer and reach if guidence to me, however. If you put yourself in my shoes you will be able to understand why I search for free knowledge..

I hope you realise you already have been given, for free, enough to keep you going for a pretty long time ?

That is if you can realise all that and not just gloss over it as it didnt offer immediate simple quick results about what you thought (or still think ? )  you want .

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Guess what? I was in your shoes eight years ago. I owed $60k and my father died and I was homeless on the streets. I am now earning from my techniques and I am only a middling adept, who has enough to eat, to shelter himself, to buy a Nintendo Switch, to travel, and to take care of two dogs, and to give other people money if they ask for help. 

When I was homeless and abandoned, I had no family and friends had all turned their backs on me. But I wanted to be better and I wanted to believe. And the Way opened up for me. And I got more in return for what I offered and what was asked of me.

Don't give me those excuses that you don't have it. 

In truth, you don't believe you have anything to offer and yet bizarrely you believe you are entitled to what it is you look for, and have a very toxic thought form parasite you are suffering under. 

The choice is yours to continue on this path, and I am obliged only to offer you once. You can go where you want to, and as you are but a child, likely under the age of 18, I have no worries because your Will is not yours unless you decide you want Will. 

All you do now is Ego. Ego-Fear. Ego-Desire. 

I was there. And I have empathy. But I also have no intention of feeding the Ego or enabling you along the path. 

You want power? Good luck. The ones who seek it are consumed by it. You want to know? Then be humble, ask, and make sacrifices.

You have given excuses, and that is your choice. There are no easy paths and no sugarcoated answers. 

Drop this or don't. 

You decide. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

I hope you realise you already have been given, for free, enough to keep you going for a pretty long time ?

Ain't that the truth. It takes at least three or four days to make a good fetish "hate doll," longer if you sew hair on to it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lightseeker said:

I will wait until I grow older

I think that's really what's going to happen here, regardless of your choice.

Here is an example of what happens when you don't have access to a teacher.  This is an image from a medieval book on hand to hand, knife and sword combat. The 4th technique presented here is common in japanese martial arts as a disarming technique. Assume you were trying to apply it to someone or even practice it. How would you know that you are executing the technique correctly?

The 2nd technique is impossible to figure out if you lack a background in martial arts. That's what@Earl Grey is trying to tell you. You lack the substrate to use the stuff you are given here and it's better to have access to a teacher. Books help as a reference if you already know what they are talking about.

Believe me he is giving you terrific help by referring you to a proper teacher. You have no idea how hard it is to find a decent one.

Getty_Ms._Ludwig_XV_13_13r_-_Fiore_dei_Liberi_-_Combat_with_Dagger_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

• Like 3

Hmmmm ....   I had a bunch of various manuals, books,  charts, etc etc   - 'magically '  and martially, eclectic.  And no basic background, so yes, it was as you said   ^  . And a whole lot of varied stuff in my head .  I continued on like most people 'afflicted' like this.  But I persevered.

Eventually, as I studied more, did more practice, and trained and experienced with others   ( ie. I 'grew' )   so much of all that stuff started to slot together and  became understood on a deeper level .     This can happen in latter life, or in a 'developmental progression'  at  the 'Third Degree' stage .  After mine, it was an amazing experience, it was like looking at a  jumble of clock parts on the table for years, not really knowing what they were, and then 'all of a sudden' you can see how the fit, and their purpose and function.

I guess, sorta like they say, when 'your life flashes before your eyes' at death or near death experience.  Everything falls into context . A wonderful; experience !    I wonder if it would have happened without the previous  'mish-mash' ?

Also I realised that many things i had done in the past, things I learnt or followed that I thought were disconnected, were not. They all fitted together and happened for a reason I can now comprehend . 

'Fatima the Rope Maker' is a Sufi  story about that .  A very good teaching story !

Its all tied in with our  'true will'  our 'innate spiritual purpose' ....  our own personal      ' Khvarenah '  -    http://www.heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism/overview/index.htm#khvarenah

Edited by Nungali
  • Thanks 1

There are teachers that charge a lot of money for Daoist secrets, and there are teachers who give them away for free.  I don`t believe that the expensive secrets are necessarily better than the free ones but students who go to teachers who charge have the advantage of paying.  When people lay out good money they respect the teachings,  they practice, they get results.  It`s the rare person who will bother with free teachings, gold though they may be.

Still, it`s possible that someone will read this who has the rare intelligence, drive, and heart to take advantage of a free and open secret.  Such a person could go to https://healingtaousa.com/ and sign up for Michael Winn`s free Daoist newsletter.  An email would then be sent to that person`s email giving them access to Winn`s 130 page ebook on the Inner Smile.  It`s fantastic.  Healing Tao material gets criticized a lot -- and not for nothing -- but you can`t go wrong with the inner smile.  

Anyway, there ya go.  It`s not LMP.  It`s not taking something from someone who doesn`t want to be taken from.  It`s taking from someone who wants to freely give you something, in exchange for allowing him to send you occasional marketing newsletters.  (You can always cancel after you`ve read the book.)  Enjoy!

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

When people lay out good money they respect the teachings,  they practice, they get results.  It`s the rare person who will bother with free teachings, gold though they may be.

th?id=OIP.mHlkDDBjg5TDfIT3I8Ts9AHaJ6&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

7377226fe92908065e27b94229429978--tao-te-ching-daughter-quotes.jpg

• Like 3