Lightseeker

LMP, SonOfTheGods, Mercury Fire Blood and Honey

Hello everyone, once again my curiosity has gotten the better of be, and I have another EVIL question. As most of you know LoneManPai, a hidden and tight knit forum run by SonOfTheGods, (an old member of this forum) contains a lot of information. I have read a lot of their posts except for the hidden sections reserved for highly advanced practitioner members, and the one called Abyss ☠️. I wanted to ask if any of you are members on the LoneManPai board, and what you think of it? Would you recommend joining? How much of the stuff is legit? Is SonOfTheGods as powerful as they say? 

Edited by Lightseeker

7 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Hello everyone, once again my curiosity has gotten the better of be, and I have another EVIL question. As most of you know LoneManPai, a hidden and tight knit forum run by SonOfTheGods, (an old member of this forum) contains a lot of information. I have read a lot of their posts except for the hidden sections reserved for highly advanced practitioner members, and the one called Abyss ☠️. I wanted to ask if any of you are members on the LoneManPai board, and what you think of it? Would you recommend joining? How much of the stuff is legit? Is SonOfTheGods as powerful as they say? 

I guess you have to join - and hope the controller of the website doesn't ban you if you say something he doesn't like. And then see how your power increases. haha.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I find SonOfTheGods to be a clear communicator and a very dedicated cultivator.

Not sure how our personalities would harmonize face to face, but that's irrelevant on a forum and there was always much merit in his posts for me as his info seems to be mostly from his own personal experience (which always resonates more potently than book knowledge, or hearsay).

Never visited the site and I can't imagine how I or anyone other than you would be able to tell you if it would fit for you.

Why not give it a shot?  Pick a name and see what comes of it... what's the worst that happens?  You find out it isn't for you and move on.

No harm, no loss, no foul.

I say go for it!  Happy hunting mate.

• Like 6

Son of the Gods eh ?    I know him  .

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

:)

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Son of the Gods eh ?    I know him  .

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

There's a smile at the end!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Please do not spell LMP fully as it calls upon the egregore. Just lmp is good enough and everyone knows it by that. 

SOTG has probably the most qi I know of, in the public domain. He is compassionate and helping everyone advance without injuries and getting their system used to big levels of qi. But while he's kind he's not patient for weaklings or non contributors ... not an evil quality in itself as there's plenty competent students out there to teach a big crowd .... that's why he would throw ya out from lmp if youre incompetent with the sexuality part or training at least minimum amount or logging your progress. 

LMP is now a big community that practices advanced techs and he made mfbh which is free beginner and intermediate techs for the poblic. If youre doing a heck good job at it, he may invite you to lmp. It says so on the mfbh website. 

As for the lmp forum you should never even visit the url if youre not a member. If you don't know why, I will let you figure it the hard way because you cannot take basic advice - - . 

I'm not a member, die hard fan or crusader about it. But what I learned sotg you wont find anywhere so easily. It's point down the most potent jing, chi, shen stuff I know. This is why he calls it western mopi... because it's the most potent, jing, chi, shen stuff we have in the public domain. If you find someone with more qi than sotg, please show me, I'm genuinly curious in learning :)

Well, enjoy my wall of text and mfbh system, I trust you can browse an ENGLISH forum properly and figure the instructions inside it without having to ask for help. Tech 1 alone will put you above 99 of people. As he pointed out in some places, a lot of these people in occult lodges don't really have any qi...yeah, embarassing :0, considering all they do is summon spirits which is all qi / POST-natal energy based. The pizza spirit needs gas to travel all the way to you. 

Edited by EmeraldHead
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, EmeraldHead said:

Please do not spell LMP fully as it calls upon the egregore. Just lmp is good enough and everyone knows it by that. 

SOTG has probably the most qi I know of, in the public domain. He is compassionate and helping everyone advance without injuries and getting their system used to big levels of qi. But while he's kind he's not patient for weaklings or non contributors ... not an evil quality in itself as there's plenty competent students out there to teach a big crowd .... that's why he would throw ya out from lmp if youre incompetent with the sexuality part or training at least minimum amount or logging your progress. 

LMP is now a big community that practices advanced techs and he made mfbh which is free beginner and intermediate techs for the poblic. If youre doing a heck good job at it, he may invite you to lmp. It says so on the mfbh website. 

As for the lmp forum you should never even visit the url if youre not a member. If you don't know why, I will let you figure it the hard way because you cannot take basic advice - - . 

I'm not a member, die hard fan or crusader about it. But what I learned sotg you wont find anywhere so easily. It's point down the most potent jing, chi, shen stuff I know. This is why he calls it western mopi... because it's the most potent, jing, chi, shen stuff we have in the public domain. If you find someone with more qi than sotg, please show me, I'm genuinly curious in learning :)

Well, enjoy my wall of text and mfbh system, I trust you can browse an ENGLISH forum properly and figure the instructions inside it without having to ask for help. Tech 1 alone will put you above 99 of people. As he pointed out in some places, a lot of these people in occult lodges don't really have any qi...yeah, embarassing :0, considering all they do is summon spirits which is all qi / POST-natal energy based. The pizza spirit needs gas to travel all the way to you. 

Ok, I changed the title, definitely don’t want to be pissing off any energies!

Edited by Lightseeker

9 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

sotg is a righteous dude, and he most absolutely definitely has.....more juice than anyone else I've studied with.  Honest and compassionate, but like EH said (waves-hi), not much tolerance for folks who show up but dont want to train.  That was far more strict with LMP, but still...all he ever asked for was - keep a log, provide me feedback on the practices in return for teachings.  Hardly a super stringent requirement for teaching :)

With everything you've posted about looking for...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, joeblast said:

sotg is a righteous dude, and he most absolutely definitely has.....more juice than anyone else I've studied with.  Honest and compassionate, but like EH said (waves-hi), not much tolerance for folks who show up but dont want to train.  That was far more strict with LMP, but still...all he ever asked for was - keep a log, provide me feedback on the practices in return for teachings.  Hardly a super stringent requirement for teaching :)

With everything you've posted about looking for...

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately LMP is closed for new members.. but I need to know about the members only pages FILLED with knowledge :) 

10 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately LMP is closed for new members.. but I need to know about the members only pages FILLED with knowledge :) 

That's why the couple times I replied to you, I linked sonofthegods.com, where MFBH resides.  ;) It acts as a sort of outer door place for the inner door place of LMP.  

4 hours ago, joeblast said:

That's why the couple times I replied to you, I linked sonofthegods.com, where MFBH resides.  ;) It acts as a sort of outer door place for the inner door place of LMP.  

Sorry I forgot to mention that. I was banned from that forum for some unknown reason. I think that there is a ban on my public ip. I emailed SOTG a few times, but he never got back.. not sure what to do

Edited by Lightseeker
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, joeblast said:

Ah....well, in that case, it would seem you're a bit outta luck.

Are you a member in both forums?

Not a member of his forum, but from my reading and correspondence, SoTG has always been solid, deep & knowledgeable and a bit eccentric.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Are you a member in both forums?

Sorry man, if you got the hammer then it was for a reason.  Hope you understand my position and why I wont help ya out there.

40 minutes ago, joeblast said:

Sorry man, if you got the hammer then it was for a reason.  Hope you understand my position and why I wont help ya out there.

I didn’t post anything? What do you mean 

1 hour ago, Lightseeker said:

I didn’t post anything? What do you mean 

So on the mfbh your lmp account and ip is banned? use a vpn and new account. (EDIT: I forgot to say, and post an introduction and explain the situation. Don't be sneaking around. mfbh is purely out of sotgs compassion for helping others :) all the techs in it have been tested well and possible side-effects known. This is why he/they don't impose a journal there.)

If it's not, and you got banned separately from mfbh, altough I don't think they do that there, It says in every webpage title no banning for innactivity, no rules, etc.

Edited by EmeraldHead
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Cheshire Cat said:

There's a smile at the end!

Sorry to rip off your  shtick  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

I had a funny dream today, there was actually SOTG, it was the first time I saw someone from this forum in a dream.

He actually looked like 20-30 years younger than in real life and much thinner, the guy was meditating there and light with electricity was constantly going off / on. There were also some other people whom I cannot remember, and it felt like we had a meeting in the wooden house.

What happened next there was an alien invasion, and the world was huge tbh, there were some mushroom like buildings and strange species.

I have had dreams of forum members too before, including those I don’t have any interactions with at all. Could be crossed connections energetically considering we put a lot of our time and essence by nature of our individual practices and participation in this forum. Anyone’s guess is as good as mine as to why and your own guess as to what it means.

2 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Generally, if you think about someone or something even on the surface it could come up next day in the dream. But sometimes it works the opposite way too, and sometimes it is just mental energies going around.

We leave alot of "footsteps" energetically, while communicating on the forum.

It was one of the main reasons I have removed all my previous messages on the board.

Hypersensitivity sometimes is an issue, as for instance I could feel when someone reads some of my posts. This could be very annoying. Think I am getting more thick skinned now, so less issues with that. As I am more focused internally, it became much harder for anyone to get me out of balance.

Yep all in tune. One practice I do is sleeping qigong and I run into a lot of familiar faces. I actually have developed an opinion now based on things similar to your earlier experiences and limit my communication to a few topics and the same individuals due to sensitivity from practice in that form and accumulation of prior years and experience with my older forms.

• Like 1

Edited by Nungali

5 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Generally, if you think about someone or something even on the surface it could come up next day in the dream. But sometimes it works the opposite way too, and sometimes it is just mental energies going around.

We leave alot of "footsteps" energetically, while communicating on the forum.

It was one of the main reasons I have removed all my previous messages on the board.

Hypersensitivity sometimes is an issue, as for instance I could feel when someone reads some of my posts. This could be very annoying. Think I am getting more thick skinned now, so less issues with that. As I am more focused internally, it became much harder for anyone to get me out of balance.

That is one type of dream , probably the main type, but I have experienced others ; some are like an epic huge motion picture ... more  of an 'archetypal' influence ; that is, more about general subject that effect us all, somewhere in our mind. unconscious. being, but perhaps not consciously present or an experience of the day :  some which seem communicative or 'psychic; , eg dreaming of someone for no reason, then you find out they ... either anything from , where dreaming about you  or  died that night , and other similar experiences . Some seem a reflection of our 'night life'  , anything from unresolved 'nightmares'  to  'night school'  , 'communications' and related stuff .  I have consciously imagined at night that I am visiting someone and then later, without any prompts, they told me they had dreamed about me on that night .

Dreaming of DB members might be the first or even the last type ( night school' and ' student communication'  ) ?

"  LET IT BE KNOWN that there exists, unknown to the great crowd, a very ancient Order of sages, whose object is the amelioration and spiritual evolution of mankind by means of conquering error and aiding men and women in their efforts of attaining the power of recognising the truth.  This Order has existed already in the most remote times and it has manifested its activity secretly and openly in the world under different names and in various forms: ...

To this "secret order" every wise and spiritually enlightened person belongs by right of his or her nature: because they all, even if they are personally unknown to each other, are one in their purpose and object and they all work under the guidance of the one light of truth.  Into this Sacred Society no one can be admitted by another unless he has the power to enter it himself by virtue of his own interior illumination and   the truths which he has learned by his own experience. ... "

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

True story, you get in some discussions without much thinking / consideration, or interact with some individuals, and then you start to regret it, but cannot get out / or already put yourself in some position / role. The thing is there is nothing positive at all, only dirt and negativity, nobody really needs in their life.

I still dont think that complete isolation from everyone and everything is a way to go in selfdevelopment, I have already gone that path, and it brought me no benefit. But to learn to interact with others despite all the differences in perception and e.t.c, without getting into a quagmire / swamp is a skill.

It is becoming more difficult to be a hermit and sages need to walk amongst the unaware and the fakes and pretenders and the self-elevated.

I have witnessed the loss of the few great members here and the rise of pretenders and pettiness with absolutely no uncertainty. I even left for a while but returned because I have a duty I was appointed for.

• Like 2

Lone men pie I guess imitation is flattering for my lineage Longman Pie that has been authenticated since antiquity. At first I thought the abbreviation of theirs was LIMP so I had a good laugh. Can not comment about LIMP I know nothing of it. Had fun reading some post on here keep up the good work 

• Like 1