Sign in to follow this  
futuredaze

Who (or what) is Q ANON???

Lately, I have been following the anonymous 4chan/8chan poster Q ANON.  At first I was fascinated, but skeptical.  Now, although I am still skeptical, I think there is something to it, I just don't know what that is yet!

First some background - "Qanon or Q, are thought to be members of the American Military Intelligence that serve at the pleasure of the President."    Nobody knows exactly Q's identity, or his/her/their relationship to the president (if there is any), but this anonymous entity posts a lot of things that strangely coincide with President Trump's tweets and political events in general.  If Q is right, there is currently a covert war going on in intelligence communities right now between pro-elite and pro-American factions, and "there are more good than bad."

So far, the most convincing proofs (or maybe coincidences is the better word) in my opinion:

1.  For a while Q was posting "follow the white rabbit" the Alice & Wonderland (also used in The Matrix) reference.  Later, one of the anonymous posters for Q to get Trump to use the phrase "tip top" at the State of the Union to prove his legitimacy.  Although Trump didn't do that, he did use the phrase in a strange way at an Easter event... standing right next to a white rabbit!

(https://i.imgur.com/e3hx5Yg.png)

2.  After Q's most recent disappearance.  Q returns with the first line "From sea to shining sea."  Something like 5 minutes later, Trump is at a veterans event of some sort, and the song "America the Beautiful" is playing.  During the part where they sing "from sea to shining sea," Trump points at his ear as if to say "listen" and "pay attention.  Besides the pointing, the look on his face changes.  Again, not irrefutable proof, but a fascinating, crazy coincidence!

3.  Trump has pointed to many people with Q shirts and signs.  The only time his press secretary was asked about Q, she dodged the question.  Trump has yet to be publicly asked about Q.

4. Before Trump made a deal with Kim, Q posted that it had happened.  Could just be a good guess...

There are more posted in the "Qproofs" link, if you want to see for yourself.  Just recently, Q posted something about the Trump team having not just one sever (of HRC/the Democratic Party) but two severs.  And then today, BAM! I saw more information leaking about this.  Some of the "proofs" are a bit of a stretch... but it presents a good mental exercise to try to see if we can infer any causality between the events, or if they are just random or purely coincidental.

Subreddit of Q fans and researchers... which is easier to navigate than the chans:

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/

and

https://www.reddit.com/r/QProofs/top/?t=all

Two intro videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVSvtNH_tU0

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8tlxp0/5_minute_video_q_for_beginners/

I am not trying to convince you of anything about Q, but just to spark your interest to do your own research if you want, and to form your own opinions.  My mind still isn't made up, but I do think there is something to it.  Perhaps Q is somebody who is part of the Trump administration, who uses Q as an alternative "channel" to boost the morale of his supporters, interacting with them in a way that no other president has ever done.  Perhaps Q is just a role-player with a good sense of prediction, and can rely on the fact that humans like to explain any event and phenomena based on their belief system, not pure rationality.

Since Q was recently discussed by the mainstream media, I figure this is a good time to bring it up.  Of course, the mainstream media likes to depict it as a fringe right-wing conspiracy, or a cult.  But I never heard of a cult that has no visible leader, central location, manipulation of members, etc.  Regardless of if Q is real or not, the fact that Q supports Trump and likes to post stuff that is anti-elites, anti-global government, of course the media will try to portray Q in a negative light.

Edit: Here are ALL the Q posts if you want to do your own independent research.  http://qposts.online/

Edited by futuredaze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sometimes coincidences are so uncanny that it seems like they're not coincidences...but they still may be.

Q basically just throws a bunch of random info out there, and if a connection is able to be made, it somehow proves that Q predicted it or is in on things. But there's still a bunch of other nonsense that didn't stick. This is just a tactic of cold reading.

There may be something to it, but I'm supremely skeptical on this one.

• Like 1

I was following this when it was first on reddit, before they left because of compromised admin.....then they went to 4chan, until the admin there was also compromised.  I dont know what's different about 8chan, but they have been able to maintain control of their codes and admin stuff there whereas on the other platforms they have not.  (Admin comp'd meaning they were not able to maintain control of a method of verifying who it was logging in to post.  So more like insecure platforms compromised.)

The problem with this is, there's SO MUCH information out there, that anyone entering the venue at this stage can only be overwhelmed by the magnitude of everything - and its a natural reaction to be doubtful of what's going on.  For someone who's been watching just about from the getgo and watched proof after proof, clue after clue get verified with tons of tiny crap that puts team Q right in there with team trump, from posts out the window of AF1 when they're on their way to various places to trump actually honoring a handful of anon requests - anyone questioning that at this point isnt paying attention or hasnt gotten a whole heck of a lot of the story.

This is like deciding you might want to watch a certain tv series and discovering that you have 450 episodes to catch up on before you can be current with the show.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, good points.  I heard of Q a while ago but didn't really look into it until a few months ago.  With a skeptics eye, I saw a lot of unconvincing proofs, some mildly convincing ones, and wrote it off, but not entirely.

Then, the more I payed attention, the more I definitely think there is something to this.  I like the mystery though- I could just assume that Q is someone in Trump's inner circle, that Q is a LARP, that Q is some sort of controlled opposition, but as soon as I feel that I "know" anything, I don't challenge myself in the same way as if it was a mystery.

How does one measure which coincidences are meaningful?  We humans are not purely rational beings, there is definitely a large amount of emotional processing going on here (nothing wrong with that, but we must be aware of it)-- some people have a skeptics temperament, some people want to believe, and some people are more agnostic.  I think by this combination of self-awareness with our best efforts to approach this logically and open-minded, we can find where we stand.

4 hours ago, joeblast said:

with tons of tiny crap that puts team Q right in there with team trump

I think it was Lee Stranahan (who himself is a questionable source, due to being associated with Sputnik News)...on his twitter he shared some evidence how at least one of these photos was fake.

Sorry I don't have a direct link, but if anyone is interested in veracity testing this Q stuff, look into that.

14 hours ago, Aetherous said:

I think it was Lee Stranahan (who himself is a questionable source, due to being associated with Sputnik News)...on his twitter he shared some evidence how at least one of these photos was fake.

Sorry I don't have a direct link, but if anyone is interested in veracity testing this Q stuff, look into that.

I had to go look who he actually was

lol Lee Stranaham "the qanon narrative is as dangerous as the msm one"

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stranahan/2013/12/11/benghazi-it-was-about-the-video

Benghazi: It WAS about the video  (trying not to laugh at this idiot)

yeah, I seen enough of Stranahan, he doesnt know which end is up.

Edited by joeblast

1 hour ago, joeblast said:

yeah, I seen enough of Stranahan, he doesnt know which end is up.

While I don't always agree with him and think he's a little bull headed, knowing the truth takes a bit more digging than immediately discarding someone who you disagree with. What if you're the one who's wrong? The only way to find out is to be impartial and listen over time.

2 minutes ago, Aetherous said:

While I don't always agree with him and think he's a little bull headed, knowing the truth takes a bit more digging than immediately discarding someone who you disagree with. What if you're the one who's wrong? The only way to find out is to be impartial and listen over time.

There's certain levels of stupid on some things that pretty much completely disqualify someone from having my respect towards their opinion on it.  That's not to say I'll never listen to him or read him ever again, but what that does mean is that he's placed himself in the partially/mostly comp'd category along with AJ and Corsi, who make their livings off of talking about these things.

On a practical level, even if Q has no connection to the Trump administration, if he functions to expose the truth, and boost morale, then that is a very positive function.

The only downside I see is that people are being divided through this movement.  I don't think this is Q's intention, but more coming from the Q-skeptics who see Q as a crazy conspiracy that paints their side in a bad light.  Of course, now that the MSM is involved, they will also be trying to create divisions.

Ultimately, the important thing is TRUTH and JUSTICE.  If Q wakes people up to the corruptions of the world order and deep state, then that is a good thing.  Who Q is really doesn't matter too much.

• Like 1

They know that there's enough people out there that will believe whatever the news shoves into their faces, no matter how far fetched the story, no matter how poorly conceived - even if it disagrees with the laws of physics - that's still not enough to make some people go holy crap I'm being lied to!

The TV tells them no lies, and they are quite comfortable with that "fact" in their mind.  One neednt look any further than the trump thread here, where we have a handful that ignore information that leads to unfavorable conclusions with aplomb.  (It gets really amusing when the retorts contain already disproven junk, but hey, the tv's still running with it, so "its still true" per the programming.)

Red Pill varieties, unfortunately, are 99% bitter, bitter, ingredient.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for that -- I hadn't seen that one yet.

I'd seen these two:

Q: The Plan to Save the World

and

Q: Killing the Mockingbird (about media)

RC

• Like 3

Yeah, everyone is Q. :-)

Doesn't really matter. Even if it were a LARP by a smart hacker with some kind of 'in' to original photos, the message of it overall is still good (unity, patriotism), and watching the wheel roll on, trying to figure stuff out, seeing what comes to pass (many things so far), and a completely different "perspective," has been entertaining and worthy on its own merits.

Honestly politics is horrifically depressing, so what the left gets out every-single-major-media-outlet, the right gets out of Q Anon: Hope.

RC

• Like 1

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 59e763 No.2633717 📁
Aug 16 2018 17:11:44 (EST)
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 59e763 No.2633643 📁
Aug 16 2018 17:08:07 (EST)

>>2633643
Remember, 'conspiracy' friends, LARPS have access to a full stock of 'original' surveillance photos.
Nothing to see here.
FAKE NEWS CONSTANT ATTACKS.
Nothing to see here.
Enjoy the show.
Q

• Like 1

My guess is; Whether Q is legit or not, things gonna get interesting around the end of October, 1st week of November.

Remember, remember the fifth of November

vi veri veniversum vivus vici

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this