Sign in to follow this  
rideforever

FaJin : Is it a myth : MMA ?

Perhaps somebody knows an MMA fighter who is using FaJin ?   
I have never seen.
I am sure they would use it if it was useful ?
No ?

• Like 1

If I'm not wrong using those kind of martial arts in real scenario aka they become more useful to you than conventionally perceived 'brutal'/"primitive" way of fighting with sticks and rocks (good old punch) when you have 'incredible' control over yourself. We're talking being able to sit in all kinds of poses with not the slightest micro vibration / jerking of your muscles, probably a mind that can go into in jhana anytime anywhere, super embodiments so you're able to feel a lot of things in your senses and notice them in others, etc. Needless to say, such performance is beyond the rigged oLYpics events you see on TV. 

Fajin, along with all the other internal skills take a long time of dedicated practice to achieve to such an extent that they could be used in actual fighting.

Youre basically re-building your body and your mind so that you use completely different mechanics to move and react. It takes literally decades of Olympic levels of practice. And this training can’t be mixed with normal external type training.

So it’s just not feasible for someone into MMA to go through this. And even if they do and they finally achieve gong after 30 years of practice - the effect this sort of training has on your consciousness would mean you’re unlikely to be interested in MMA anymore.

Sign in to follow this