falcon

What is the most straight forward path to enlightenment

I was asked several questions via the OP - and I will respond here - the answer is neither the body, nor the mind, but rather the absolute Void radiates light externally.

So if you see light internally in your head, that is still the "relative void" and is just the yang qi manifesting. It is a good first sign but the energy has to keep building up to access the Yuan Qi.

When the Yuan Qi is accessed then the body fills with qi and the skull gets soft and pulsates and the fontanelle of the skull opens up - and you enter into immortal breathing.

I was asked if there is anything needed after this - yes the Yuan Qi has to keep building up - this is chapters 7 to 12 or so in the book Taoist Yoga. So the yuan qi has to "crystallize" via the yuan shen - or else the yuan qi will get deconverted back into the post-celestial or mundane state.

It is stated this is difficult since the fuel (the jing) is so close to the fire. So the Qi has to surround the Shen - but if you lift the qi up to the brain to much to check on the power of the shen - this causes a spacetime vortex - as dizziness. So this is described in chapter 11 of Taoist Yoga. I did experience this but I did not understand why it happened. I would describe it as the difference between special relativity and general relativity (but I won't go into details here, lest we stray off topic).

And so that was my "Emptiness" experience - as Taoist Yoga states - when you achieve the first level of enlightenment, the T'ai Chi, you have serenity for a week but there will be great confusion from this.

So when I came out of this spacetime vortex - I knew very clearly that I was neither my mind, nor my body. But what this meant in terms of training - only studying the book in more detail would have given me the answer.

As I have said - people on this website said the book was "too dangerous" and so should not be studied. haha. All I can say is keep studying the book. As I have stated recently - the secret is the "Golden Nectar" has to build up - to build up the golden light from the yang qi - of the jing. And yet this golden nectar as the elixir - the energy is not "material" - in that it is "yin matter" from the future - as this spacetime vortex.

So for example precognition will be experienced more frequently - and longevity as well. But these are just hints.

The ability to change the past and - from the qigong masters I studied with - there are means to exorcise and heal ghosts and to be helped by ancestral spirits - and to see the past and future of locations in space.

But the Yuan Qi as the Emptiness is an eternal process within the Yuan Shen - called the Doing of "non-movement" of the Yuan Shen. So this is also described by other traditions and by science (again I won't go into details right here).

So we are taking about a process that is eternal and so the process does not change - we could call this the 5th dimension that is time-like or the Emptiness or the Universe - but it's also called the "three in one unity."

Westerners commonly confuse this with some kind of static oneness that is spatial - I made this error after my first experience - since again I had not studied the philosophy training manual enough, etc. So the complementary opposites remain - the Wuji=the Taiji. The True Yang=undivided yin-yang and the True Yin=undivided yin-yang as well.

I will add that in no way could my experience have been possible without the "empowerment" from http://springforestqigong.com so I encourage people to try getting phone healings or also from his assistant teacher http://guidingqi.com with whom I also studied with privately as well.

So there is the initial "first half" of the training - called the T'ai Chi as enlightenment - but this is just laying the Foundation - but you can fall out of this as well. I "fell out" of enlightenment but because of the empowerment from the teachers - I still have the "ancestral cavity" open - so it is just a matter of continuing the training.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dawei said:

~~~ Admin Notice ~~~

Lima did many posts removed, including one where he altered a quoted quote to appear that a member wrote something they did not write. 

Such fabrications may be funny at times but it was not well received.

Let's try to stay to topic.  Thanks.

Hi Admin,

I am reacting to the Admin Notice - not in the name of defence but 'openness and traceability'.

Please advise me on the specifics pertinent to these:

(a) Lima did many posts removed...

Please let me know specifically which posts I had removed. This is very serious to me.

(b) ... including one where he altered a quoted quote...

Please let me know which one.

(c) ... to appear that a member wrote something they did not write. 

Will that member share with me his/her perception/interpretation on what I did? A coin has two sides.

(d) Such fabrications...

'Fabrications' is to me a very strong allegation. Will apologies be extended to me when everything comes to light?

(e) ... may be funny at times 

I am not a 'funny' person - it is derogatory. Please advise me on where/when/what  I am deemed to be 'funny'.

(f) ... but it was not well received.

When I do a posting at TDB - I try hard to be true to myself. To me experiential honesty/integrity are paramount - the rest are secondary.

(g) Let's try to stay to topic.  

This thread reads - "What is the most straight forward path to enlightenment?" And in its maiden post, this is found -

On 8/1/2018 at 2:37 AM, falcon said:

I was hoping to get sum Bum perspectives on what some of you may think (or believe) by your own knowledge and experience, to be the most straight forward path. A lot of room for interpretation, but given your answer perhaps you could fill that interpretation with your own 2 cents as to why.

I had tried my very best to stay topical - in particular to the above bolden red. Have I not?

I have been a TDB member for about 16 months now. Like any organisation, TDB has its own...

I have foreseen an Admin Notice coming for some time. But I stay the course - because Taoism (as a philosophy) is really very beautiful  ~ living every moment of my life.

Please address pointers (a) to (g) on an 'one-to-one' correspondence. The Admin response will help me to decide on my 'next'.

Maybe the member who has responded with a "Love" to the Admin Notice can help.

- LimA

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, dawei said:

~~~ Admin Notice ~~~

Hi Admin,

A TDB member has PM me this message - 

Please stop spamming threads

With openness/traceability in focus, can I post his/her PM in full at TDB?

Please advise.

Thank you.

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Limahong said:

Hi Admin,

Please advise.

Thank you.

- LimA

I'm not admin and you can do whatever you want provided you accept the consequences.

My recommendation is that you NOT post private messages here.

In my opinion, that is unfair to the person who sent the message.

If they wanted it public, they would have posted publicly.

Rather than ask permission of admin, I would ask permission of the person who sent you the message.

Peace

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, steve said:

Peace

Hi steve,

I have already decided on my 'next' in relation to positive energy and freedom.

Nice knowing you.

PEACE.

- LimA

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Limahong said:

Hi Admin,

Please advise.

Thank you.

- LimA

IMO its a really crappy move to do that , whether its allowed , complete, or your worst enemy. It's Violating the intent of a private disclosure , which is privacy. Showing 'class', you keep it private, regardless,, unless its a death threat, and even then you discuss it with only certain people. Errors might be made , but as a personal rule , I say , have some freekin dignity , admin opinions do not excuse shitty behavior, they just limit it. 

IMO

• Like 1

A person can report a PM if they feel it is warranted.   It seems in this case, he asked you to do something staff is also asking :)

4 hours ago, Limahong said:

Hi Admin,

I am reacting to the Admin Notice - not in the name of defence but 'openness and traceability'.

Please advise me on the specifics pertinent to these:

(a) Lima did many posts removed...

Please let me know specifically which posts I had removed. This is very serious to me.

(b) ... including one where he altered a quoted quote...

Please let me know which one.

(c) ... to appear that a member wrote something they did not write. 

Will that member share with me his/her perception/interpretation on what I did? A coin has two sides.

(d) Such fabrications...

'Fabrications' is to me a very strong allegation. Will apologies be extended to me when everything comes to light?

(e) ... may be funny at times 

I am not a 'funny' person - it is derogatory. Please advise me on where/when/what  I am deemed to be 'funny'.

(f) ... but it was not well received.

When I do a posting at TDB - I try hard to be true to myself. To me experiential honesty/integrity are paramount - the rest are secondary.

(g) Let's try to stay to topic.  

This thread reads - "What is the most straight forward path to enlightenment?" And in its maiden post, this is found -

I had tried my very best to stay topical - in particular to the above bolden red. Have I not?

I have been a TDB member for about 16 months now. Like any organisation, TDB has its own...

I have foreseen an Admin Notice coming for some time. But I stay the course - because Taoism (as a philosophy) is really very beautiful  ~ living every moment of my life.

Please address pointers (a) to (g) on an 'one-to-one' correspondence. The Admin response will help me to decide on my 'next'.

Maybe the member who has responded with a "Love" to the Admin Notice can help.

- LimA

I will follow up in PM or email as such exchanges continue to detract from the topic. 

The shortest distance between two points is a straight line.  Avoid the angles and curves and circles.  If you get lost stop walking until you are sure you are going to start walking in a direction to get yourself unlost.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

The shortest distance between two points is a straight line.

A closure.

1 minute ago, Limahong said:

A closure.

Most closures only present the effects with very few of the causes.

4 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Most closures only present the effects with very few of the causes.

A wu-wei closure - neither cause nor effect.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Limahong said:

A closure.

Are you open to the possibility of a solution instead of a closure?

☮️

14 hours ago, dawei said:

Let's try to stay to topic.  

The buddha taught that nothing whatsoever should be clung to.

"Nothing is worth adhering to"

Contemplating this wisdom... given such path(s) as daoist internal alchemy, a strict energy cultivation sequence of work. Is then clinging to such path actually a hindrance to liberation?

Or is there a natural unfolding and letting go of details after a certain point as "intuition/source/true self " guides a person to their own unique path of liberation of dissolved ego, breaking the tethers of karma, and acheiving immortality? 

If so, at which point(s)?

Or can the only true path of enlightenment be unfolded through ones own silence?

As Ramana Maharsi's staple of "self inquiry" is the only necessity for enlightenment. 

Edited by falcon

4 hours ago, Daemon said:

closure

Hi Daemon,

You are the very last person I expected a contact.

You write well - use this gift to good use.

Peace Bro peace.

tenor.gif

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Correct errors.
  • Sad 1

On 8/5/2018 at 1:39 AM, silent thunder said:

For me, Anand/Limahong very much embodies the spirit of Monkey.

Hi Creighton,

I have deliberated on my last TDB posting and a response to you seems the most appropriate.

I had forwarded your description of 'The Monkey' to Guru-ji  in India.

I am moving on to be a donkey - not an ass.

Keep very well.

- Anand

1 hour ago, Limahong said:

We live Life. 

We don't choose Life

Who is "We"?

I ask because some people are prone to use "we" when they should more accurately use "I" or "Some people".

Do you belong to some group that shares these beliefs or do you mistakenly believe that I agree with your statements?

☮️

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Limahong said:

Hi steve,

I have already decided on my 'next' in relation to positive energy and freedom.

Nice knowing you.

PEACE.

- LimA

I wish you well!

7 hours ago, Limahong said:

Hi Creighton,

I have deliberated on my last TDB posting and a response to you seems the most appropriate.

I had forwarded your description of 'The Monkey' to Guru-ji  in India.

I am moving on to be a donkey - not an ass.

Keep very well.

- Anand

I'm saddened to see you leave, but I understand. 

I no longer remain in places that do not accept me as I am.  I am who I am and can be no other... and life is too short for hiding my authentic self, or trying to hide my innate nature as I did so long in my youth... to soften, or suit the perception of others.  That said, this isn't goodbye, you have my email... though keep in mind, I check it once, twice a month at most, so be patient.

Keep in touch my friend, you have my email and I have yours.  This place is amazing and while your departure diminishes it for me, I have no expectations aside from one... know that you are my friend and I love you. 

Creighton

• Like 1