Sign in to follow this  
rideforever

Nature Adjusting Humans : Eating Other Creatures

God, I just saw a video of some Japanese streetfood, a big lobster was crawling around lost on the floor of the restaurant, they stuck him in a bucket of ice to paralyse him, and whilst he was still struggling just cut him two.   Couldn't even be bothered to kill the poor bastard.   
My God what is wrong with human beings.
I am not sure, but there is something seriously wrong with them.
It is against the laws of nature.

And I saw another one where a giant red sunfish is sliced open, and dissected, and then there is this minute detail to Japanese cooking, making very precise shapes of the dead body of this creature, playing with the flesh, a little snip here and trim there.   Titillation.

Humans are ... so coarse .... and so bored, that they just pick up whatever poor creature is crawling there and play a game of torture, dissection, titillation.   Do they feel anything ?
Sometimes humans do it with their own people, or people just like them, or their children, or women, or themselves.
Christ ...
No better than dumb apes > worse even.

Anyway ... Gurdjieff said that the organic life on the Earth has an energy function (transforms energy) for the cosmos as part of the chain of energy production of the entire universe.   And if humans become extremely poor energy transformers and do everything wrong (degeneration) then more of them have to be created by nature in order to keep producing the same amount of energy.   In other words 9 BN humans mean that they have become useless slobs who can't do anything, so they have to be multiplied.   How many electricians does it take to change a lightbulb ?  Well that depends on the electricians, 9 Bn maybe.

It was suggested that mankind has already been "adjusted" by nature, that once we were giants, and did not eat animals, only what was served to us by nature ... fruit and nuts and air and water ... served to us because it was also an investment by the plants growing them, it was a fair deal, with everyone benefitting.
But then ... we got the taste of flesh in our mouth .... like a leopard who tastes human blood ... and then there is no going back.

I have the strange sense that some young people in this society (UK) are not fully formed, they seem to not have real character in their faces, their bones seem weak and bent ... in Asia it often seems like there are millions and millions of people in swarms.   Until recently the West had character, had emerged.

Recently there was that cave rescue in Thailand, a football team trapped for 3 weeks underground.   The Thai solution was to invite thousands of people to .... get busy.   Cooking, chopping, lifting, and so on.   Thousands of people, the whole country pulling together.   And then 3 British divers got off the plane and went in and sorted it all out.   3 experts.    Different cultures, different consciousness.

Edited by rideforever

16 hours ago, rideforever said:

Humans are ... so coarse .... and so bored, that they just pick up whatever poor creature is crawling there and play a game of torture, dissection, titillation.   Do they feel anything ?

It’s not just humans

Life is pretty brutal. We tend to forget that in our comfy living situations.

Sign in to follow this