Raindancer

Thoughts on past "supernatural" experience?

Hi Raindancer,  I just started a thread on UFOs' a couple of weeks ago.  :)

I see it as having two possibilities.  It could have been one of the glowing ball UFOs that are frequently seen by many people.  It also may have been some kind of spirit entity.

I would say if it was large like two meters, seemed solid, and it had hard edges then it was one of the UFOs.  However if it seemed a little transluscent and had soft faded edges and was smaller then it could have been some kind of spirit entity

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

Just now, Starjumper said:

I see it as having two possibilities.  It could have been one of the glowing ball UFOs that are frequently seen by many people.  It also may have been some kind of spirit entity.

I would say if it was large like two meters, seemed solid, and it had hard edges then it was one of the UFOs.  However if it seemed a little transluscent and had soft faded edges and was small er then it could have been some kind of spirit entity

It may have been a non-physical UFO.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Well you are already awesome. The Tao resonates with you. Return to simplicity, return to nature and it is fun to investigate things but do not allow others to get in your way.  I am on my way out now but I do look forward to talking with you. see ya

I will do my best, thank you and have a good time!

10 minutes ago, Michael Sternbach said:

The phenomenon may may have been due to an interdimensional opening.

In the line of what others has mentioned or in another way?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I would say if it was large like two meters, seemed solid, and it had hard edges then it was one of the UFOs.  However if it seemed a little transluscent and had soft faded edges and was smaller then it could have been some kind of spirit entity

Hello!

It was rather large, but not several meters in diameter, probably not even one meter, and it did not look like it would be hard. It looked a bit like a soft sun (soft as in not painful to look at and not as bright).

1 minute ago, Starjumper said:

I would say if it was large like two meters, seemed solid, and it had hard edges then it was one of the UFOs.  However if it seemed a little transluscent and had soft faded edges and was small er then it could have been some kind of spirit entity

Steve - glad you joined the thread. The first experience with entities I had was when I was 3, laying on my grandma's bed supposed to be napping lol but wide awake - a very small sphere, maybe the size of a grape, that brightly emitted in a frenetic kind of way all the colors in the spectrum, came in through a closed window, hovered over the corner of the bed for a bit,  and left the way it came. I got the sense it was just looking at me, and I just looked back at it. If any 'information' was exchanged (in either direction) I'm not aware of what it would have been. 

Any guesses or thoughts?

1 minute ago, Raindancer said:

I will do my best, thank you and have a good time!

In the line of what others has mentioned or in another way?

I don't see how this could have been "your heart chakra opening".

However, I don't consider it coincidental that you have witnessed the phenomenon. Possibly it was there to induce some kind of change in your subtle body?

Yes, it may have been simply a ball lightning. But I think that the joy you felt when you were looking at it suggests otherwise.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Raindancer said:

1) I agree with that, I guess that's why I ask others, since I don't know. (or did I misunderstand you now?) I want to learn, I want to know. If I can't know, that's fine, but I thought it was worth a shot.

2) I've never seen that blue sphere since, so all I can do is think. I guess I'm too curious for my own good. Do you mean that I somehow should be able to communicate with this energy?

Raindancer - from your post way back that you asked me -

1) You didn't misunderstand.  ^_^

2) Curiosity is good, imo, as long as we're okay with maybe never finding out!! LOL

As far as communicating with this energy? With the sphere, I dont know.

I do know that (for me) there is a kind of communication - almost more of a spiritual communion and exchange - with the life and spirits up here on the forested mountain where I live. 

14 minutes ago, rene said:

Steve - glad you joined the thread. The first experience with entities I had was when I was 3, laying on my grandma's bed supposed to be napping lol but wide awake - a very small sphere, maybe the size of a grape, that brightly emitted in a frenetic kind of way all the colors in the spectrum, came in through a closed window, hovered over the corner of the bed for a bit,  and left the way it came. I got the sense it was just looking at me, and I just looked back at it. If any 'information' was exchanged (in either direction) I'm not aware of what it would have been. 

Any guesses or thoughts?

I think it is what you suggested, that it was some kind of spirit entity and it wanted to take a look at you, for whatever reason who can say, there could be many reasons.  It could have been an introduction to your spirit guide or initiation in to some sect, or 'someone' simply wanting to get a look at someone with a pure heart.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Raindancer said:

Was the hammer and nail reply a reply to the heart chakra reply? I'm getting confused, haha.

Strictly speaking, it was a comment that I felt might be of interest to you rather than a reply to rene.

☮️

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Michael Sternbach said:

I don't see how this could have been "your heart chakra opening".

However, I don't consider it coincidental that you have witnessed the phenomenon. Possibly it was there to induce some kind of change in your subtle body?

Yes, it may have been simply a ball lightning. But I think that the joy you felt when you were looking at it suggests otherwise.

That's interesting, thank you for your words!

I'm not sure what change that would've been, after that age a lot happened, views on the world, feelings about the world, etc. But that could also just be the natural development of a kid, so no way for me to know.

4 minutes ago, rene said:

Raindancer - from your post way back that you asked me -

1) You didn't misunderstand.  ^_^

2) Curiosity is good, imo, as long as we're okay with maybe never finding out!! LOL

As far as communicating with this energy? With the sphere, I dont know.

I do know that (for me) there is a kind of communication - almost more of a spiritual communion and exchange - with the life and spirits up here on the forested mountain where I live. 

Oh, that kind of communication I can relate to! Though I have never really described my own experiences as communicating, I don't talk or listen, I just feel. Maybe that is what you do too? I am really not used to talking about these things, so it will probably take a while before I'm used to it, sorry if I come across a bit confused xD

2 minutes ago, Daemon said:

Strictly speaking, it was a comment that I felt might be of interest to you rather than a reply to rene.

☮️

Alright, thank you!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Raindancer said:

It was rather large, but not several meters in diameter, probably not even one meter, and it did not look like it would be hard. It looked a bit like a soft sun (soft as in not painful to look at and not as bright).

Thank you, some of the glowing ball UFOs are smaller than one meter, and exactly what those things consist of is a very interesting mystery.  By my question about soft or hard I meant that if you went over to tap it, like knocking on a door, would it have a hard surface or would your hand pass right through it?

Either way If it was a UFO as in a robot drone, or a UFO like a projection of a living  alien spirit, or a visitor from the spirit world (often called orbs) it seems certain that they wanted to take a look at you and they wanted you to know that there is more to the world than they teach you in school.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Thank you, some of the glowing ball UFOs are smaller than one meter, and exactly what those things consist of is a very interesting mystery.  By my question about soft or hard I meant that if you went over to tap it, like knocking on a door, would it have a hard surface or would your hand pass right through it?

Either way If it was a UFO as in a robot drone, or a UFO like a projection of a living  alien spirit, or a visitor from the spirit world (often called orbs) it seems certain that they wanted to take a look at you and they wanted you to know that there is more to the world than they teach you in school.

I never did that, so I can't really know. Looking at it, or remembering it, I think my hand would've gone right through it if I were to try to touch it.

Thank you for the thought, I'm not sure if I can picture that myself, but who knows :P 

From what I've heard about orbs, and I've only heard of, not seen them, but in the descriptions I recall they were not so bright.  this object you describe shone with a bright light so that points it more in the direction of UFO for me.

2 minutes ago, Raindancer said:

Oh, that kind of communication I can relate to! Though I have never really described my own experiences as communicating, I don't talk or listen, I just feel. Maybe that is what you do too? I am really not used to talking about these things, so it will probably take a while before I'm used to it, sorry if I come across a bit confused xD

I think you're doing fine! With some folks - what they mean comes through the words they choose; which is a good thing because 'words dont work'. LOLOL <--(that's a TTC joke)

My communion exchanges vary in nature; in all cases I enter empty with no expectations and always leave full - with the shape of the emptiness changed.

What happens during, though, varies with what is around me where I choose to sit down. LOL

Mostly I just watch, from a place of gratitude and grace, and everything that 'comes in' abides.

Sorry if that didn't make sense - again, words don't always work (on their own).

Maybe something came through them. ^_^

10 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

From what I've heard about orbs, and I've only heard of, not seen them, but in the descriptions I recall they were not so bright.  this object you describe shone with a bright light so that points it more in the direction of UFO for me.

So UFOs are more known to shine? Alien spirits checking me out almost sound a bit scary, haha.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge. As said, it is quite impossible to find out exactly what is was I saw, but speculating sure is fun.

3 minutes ago, rene said:

I think you're doing fine! With some folks - what they mean comes through the words they choose; which is a good thing because 'words dont work'. LOLOL <--(that's a TTC joke)

My communion exchanges vary in nature; in all cases I enter empty with no expectations and always leave full - with the shape of the emptiness changed.

What happens during, though, varies with what is around me where I choose to sit down. LOL

Mostly I just watch, from a place of gratitude and grace, and everything that 'comes in' abides.

Sorry if that didn't make sense - again, words don't always work (on their own).

Maybe something came through them. ^_^

I don't know if your text makes sense, but it made sense to me. I can relate to everything you just said, I just don't know if I would call it emptiness. It's hard to find a word which describes that room in me which display different types of calm nothingness, peace? 

And thank you, I'm glad I'm doing fine in some area at least :D

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

It could have been an introduction to your spirit guide or initiation in to some sect,

.... or 'someone' simply wanting to get a look at someone with a pure heart.

Lets go with that...and you can easily guess who that 'someone' would be.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just joking of course, but we do share the same birth date (15th day of the second lunar month in 615 B.C. which corresponds to mine) so who knows? :P

1 hour ago, ilumairen said:

As an aside, in the Guru Yoga I'm aware of (allowing for variations I'm unfamiliar with) heart/mind blessings and empowerments are blue. 

I was under the impression that you'd seen clearly through the illusion of gurus and their imagined empowerments?

☮️

10 minutes ago, Raindancer said:

I don't know if your text makes sense, but it made sense to me. I can relate to everything you just said, I just don't know if I would call it emptiness. It's hard to find a word which describes that room in me which display different types of calm nothingness, peace? 

And thank you, I'm glad I'm doing fine in some area at least :D

You are right, it's hard to find a word that describes this. And "emptiness" is probably the worst word - especially here in TDB, because it has a special meaning and usage for the Buddhists among us. "Peace" is a good word, for there is a calmness...but even those words aren't enough to express the entirety of it. It's enough, I think, that we each know what we're talking about. :) 

45 minutes ago, Raindancer said:

Alright, thank you!

My pleasure.

As a brief aside, have you walked the Kungsleden yet?

☮️

7 minutes ago, Daemon said:

I was under the impression that you'd seen clearly through the illusion of gurus and their imagined empowerments?

☮️

It isn't the 'guru' empowering; it is an aspect of self. 

1 minute ago, rene said:

You are right, it's hard to find a word that describes this. And "emptiness" is probably the worst word - especially here in TDB, because it has a special meaning and usage for the Buddhists among us. "Peace" is a good word, for there is a calmness...but even those words aren't enough to express the entirety of it. It's enough, I think, that we each know what we're talking about. :) 

It's definitely enough that we know what we mean despite lacking the right words, especially since it's so hard to explain :P 

2 minutes ago, Daemon said:

My pleasure.

As a brief aside, have you walked the Kungsleden yet?

☮️

I have not. I have never been to the north part of my country, which is a bit funny since it's probably there I will move someday.

I've just never gotten around to do it! Is that walk one you recommend?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Raindancer said:

'm sorry if I misunderstand something, do you mean I shouldn't talk about this now or are you referring to when I talked about it after I saw it at age 10/11? I don't know if I would ever find out more about it on my own, should I just keep events like this to myself forever? How would I ever be able to learn if I did?

I'm curious as to what it could've been, that's all.

My comment was a generalized statement and not directed at anyone in particular and especially not you.

Sure, we should question our experiences, whether physical or mental.  The physical ones are fairly easy to track.  More difficult are the mental ones.

But we shouldn't be making too many assumptions else we will start feeding ourself illusions and delusions.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

My comment was a generalized statement and not directed at anyone in particular and especially not you.

Sure, we should question our experiences, whether physical or mental.  The physical ones are fairly easy to track.  More difficult are the mental ones.

But we should be making too many assumptions else we will start feeding ourself illusions and delusions.

Aw...whats the matter Sir Marblehead? Did you lose your tool?

Hope not - for it was the Tool of No-Tool. ^_^

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rene said:

Aw...whats the matter Sir Marblehead? Did you lose your tool?

Hope not - for it was the Tool of No-Tool. ^_^

I have lost nothing, I have found nothing, but I have more than I need.

But I still have that tool that destroys illusions and delusions.  (It's just that sometimes I can't find it.)

29 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

But we shouldn't be making too many assumptions else we will start feeding ourself illusions and delusions.

Alright, thank you for the clarification! ^_^ 

• Like 1