lucifeh

HI, I am Lucifeh

8 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

That's like a three year old saying "Why bother learning to use the toilet when I'll just die of old age when I'm eighty seven?"

Not if dies with 4, or you are assuming that the multiverse can't collapse into nothingness tomorrow?

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Yeah, some people like to hear them talking.  Better than TV comedy.

The last guy on the video is building the first quantum computer, maybe he is right and you are wrong...

1 hour ago, lucifeh said:

Not if dies with 4, or you are assuming that the multiverse can't collapse into nothingness tomorrow?

Four, twenty three, eighty seven - it doesn't really matter. One must still be potty trained.

I had this thought yesterday. I'm still working it through...

Do you understand, completely, your own self?

Do you understand, completely, this world?

Do you understand, completely, this galaxy?

Do you understand, completely, this universe? (small "u")

Do you understand, completely, this Universe? (big "U" - call it "multiverse" if that floats your boat)

No? They why do you presume to understand source? (or God, or All, or whatever word you are comfortable with)

I'm not being flippant here, at least not by design. It's just I see many people seem to speak for the divine as if they understand it. These same people don't even understand themselves!

As for me, I don't understand shit. I'm working on myself. I leave everything else alone. It's "above my pay grade" as they say.

2 hours ago, lucifeh said:

The last guy on the video is building the first quantum computer, maybe he is right and you are wrong...

Ha!  I don't have a problem with being wrong.  But you gotta' show me first before I'll admit to it.

I know quantum mechanics has its applications.  I just think that the theorists get too crazy in their imaginations.

• Like 1

Then why do you presume to understand source? (or God, or All, or whatever word you are comfortable with)

"Indeterminate yet the Great Ultimate"

"THE ALL, “in itself,” is and must ever be UNKNOWABLE"

It's impossible to understand the source, I don't know why you think I presume so. But everything that has a beginning has an end, wich could be tomorrow for all I can tell and this is truth, that's all I am saying...

Edited by lucifeh
formating...
  • Like 1

Ok, so the last time I jumped, I wished to go "one spirit level higher", I don't know why I thought on that...really...Anyway, now I can feel  energy from the sole of my feet circulating around my feet and going up circulating through my body and going down... Do you guys know if there is a term for this phenomenon in particular? I pratice chi kung but I am nowhere an expert on it, let's just say the feeling is like something is unclogged in my body...

• Like 1