lucifeh

HI, I am Lucifeh

Recommended Posts

Hello I am Lucifeh, new member. Let me talk a little about myself:

-The username:

No, it´s not Lucifer, no I am not a satanist nor a faithfull religious person, I use what it works for me and this name is unique, only one person in the whole world uses it aside from me, so I kinda like the name because I don't need to come up with dozens of different names just to sign up for anything...The name i 1st heard when I was 9 with a history about a secret cult on Brazil, maybe I tell the tale one of these days...

-Why I came here:

I am looking to learn, trade information about what works on how to bend, switch reality aka magick.

That's it nice to meet ya all :)

Ps: Oh, I got how to post, sorry for the message admin -_- Still don't know how to access the rules section though...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, Lucifeh,  and welcome.

 

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

 

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

 

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

 

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

 

Fa Xin and the TDB team

 

Welcome Lucifeh,

 

i like the personal flare on the name too 😊 While im not into bending reality per say, the idea of it sounds fun. I’d happily read your threads. 

 

Also - the rules link is above, posted in read. Enjoy !

 

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

 

May you enjoy your time here.

 

Fa Xin

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Quote

 


Welcome Lucifeh,

 

i like the personal flare on the name too 😊 While im not into bending reality per say, the idea of it sounds fun. I’d happily read your threads. 
 

 

Ty :) About the "bending" reality I think that it's not exactly it. I came in contact with magic very young and I've been in a kind of difficult relation with it with lot's of hiatus from the learning. I started doing mantras when I was 9, studied a little of Zen, Hindi, Tao, Iching, Tarot, Runes, Rosacruz, another "secret cult" that I forgot the name (It was 27 years ago, so...), Hare Krishna, practical magick ( a thing with my deceased father that mixed a lot of stuff) and lately studying Hermetics, studied on a catholic school...so my background is quite eclectic XD and at the same time not because there is only one truth, so things are equal to some degree everywhere, in fact I am really impressed to see how hermetics is akin to the magical teachings that I learned, it's impressive.

 

But lately I realized some stuff and I am beginning to believe (actually I am quite sure) that there is no bending reality but actually is switching reality. That's why it doesn't always works, or works on different degrees....Well, I am getting there at reaching a method but the most important thing is detachment, this is the key to make it work. But I need more info so I am lookingk at Dao and how you guys gather energy on the lower Dantien, and I think it is really interesting! Do you cultivate energy instead of releasing to self-healing and magick?

Edit: Ok, I got, it's Chi kung... sorry for the confusion

Edited by lucifeh
formatting
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, lucifeh said:

Ty :) About the "bending" reality I think that it's not exactly it. I came in contact with magic very young and I've been in a kind of difficult relation with it with lot's of hiatus from the learning. I started doing mantras when I was 9, studied a little of Zen, Hindi, Tao, Iching, Tarot, Runes, Rosacruz, another "secret cult" that I forgot the name (It was 27 years ago, so...), Hare Krishna, practical magick ( a thing with my deceased father that mixed a lot of stuff) and lately studying Hermetics, studied on a catholic school...so my background is quite eclectic XD and at the same time not because there is only one truth, so things are equal to some degree everywhere, in fact I am really impressed to see how hermetics is akin to the magical teachings that I learned, it's impressive.

 

But lately I realized some stuff and I am beginning to believe (actually I am quite sure) that there is no bending reality but actually is switching reality. That's why it doesn't always works, or works on different degrees....Well, I am getting there at reaching a method but the most important thing is detachment, this is the key to make it work. But I need more info so I am lookingk at Dao and how you guys gather energy on the lower Dantien, and I think it is really interesting! Do you cultivate energy instead of releasing to self-healing and magick?

Edit: Ok, I got, it's Chi kung... sorry for the confusion

 

Sounds like you have a great background of exposure to different things. I delved into the occult world for a time myself. There’s a bit of crossover here, too. 

 

Even though this is primarily a Daoist forum, we do have many traditions here. Some people work with Dantiens, some work with chakras, some just work with things like emptiness meditation. Some people try to store energy in their body, others let it flow through or direct it. It all depends on what your drawn to. There are many paths here to read through and learn from. 😊 I’m sure you’ll find lots of cool new info. 

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Fa Xin said:

 

Sounds like you have a great background of exposure to different things. I delved into the occult world for a time myself. There’s a bit of crossover here, too. 

 

Even though this is primarily a Daoist forum, we do have many traditions here. Some people work with Dantiens, some work with chakras, some just work with things like emptiness meditation. Some people try to store energy in their body, others let it flow through or direct it. It all depends on what your drawn to. There are many paths here to read through and learn from. 😊 I’m sure you’ll find lots of cool new info. 

Yes, I am reading the idiot's guide (thanks to an user who posted it) and I think it's quite what I am looking for. Thanks :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Anyone who calls himself Lucifer is not in a good place.
Perhaps it begins as a joke .... but the road down is made with many small wrong steps.

 

Sorry, I should be more friendly.
Welcome.

 

 

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rideforever said:

Anyone who calls himself Lucifer is not in a good place.
Perhaps it begins as a joke .... but the road down is made with many small wrong steps.

 

Sorry, I should be more friendly.
Welcome.

 

 

Well, you were expressing your thoughts.  Wrong steps is an important concept.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Lucifeh.  Welcome.

 

I'm an Atheist so that means that evil spirits do not exist either.

 

But I wish you a pleasant time here.

 

And a BTW:  I don't believe in magic either.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome!

 

You have an interesting background, but don't expect too much from daoism: it looks like a new soup, but it probably tastes like something you already know.

As for bending reality, the problem is the first step: according to magic schools, one need to have a clear picture in his mind of what he wants to get... and one needs to be extremely rich in order to know how it's like to be immensely rich.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Cheshire Cat said:

Welcome!

 

You have an interesting background, but don't expect too much from daoism: it looks like a new soup, but it probably tastes like something you already know.

As for bending reality, the problem is the first step: according to magic schools, one need to have a clear picture in his mind of what he wants to get... and one needs to be extremely rich in order to know how it's like to be immensely rich.

But, it's not "bending" reality, I only use the term because most people think and recognize as so. It's switching. Yes I am looking at Dao and feels pretty much the same, I am looking for the differences in fact.

Quote

one need to have a clear picture in his mind of what he wants to get... and one needs to be extremely rich in order to know how it's like to be immensely rich.

Yes you are correct about neeeding to have a clear picture in mind to "jump", the more clear and full of details, the better the result. But I have realized that you have to go with steps, like a ladder, or much more energy is needed for a really big "jump" so that's why I am thinking about cultivating energy to make a bigger "jump" and came here to learn how ;)

Edited by lucifeh
adding more info
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lucifeh said:

But, it's not "bending" reality, I only use the term because most people think and recognize as so. It's switching. Yes I am looking at Dao and feels pretty much the same, I am looking for the differences in fact.

 

Yes you are correct about neeeding to have a clear picture in mind to "jump", the more clear and full of details, the better the result. But I have realized that you have to go with steps, like a ladder, or much more energy is needed for a really big "jump" so that's why I am thinking about cultivating energy to make a bigger "jump" and came here to learn how ;)

 

What kind of jumping are you talking about? Is this a mental jump (e.g. collecting knowledge) an awareness jump (wisdom/enlightenment) or a physical jump (e.g. teleportation) - or perhaps you are talking about all of the above?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

 

What kind of jumping are you talking about? Is this a mental jump (e.g. collecting knowledge) an awareness jump (wisdom/enlightenment) or a physical jump (e.g. teleportation) - or perhaps you are talking about all of the above?

It's very difficult to explain...It is like your "self" switch with another "self" from a different reality. Some man with knowledge said once (don't remember his name) "after you "meditate" (can't remember the term, but it's some form of meditation anyway) you are here, you are now, you are you. But you are really you?"

Science know today that there are an infinite amount of Universes with all the possibilities, but occultists know this for ages, the last I read about this was last week on Hermetics, a book from the beginning of last century for example. Real Magick was always top science in fact, they did not know exactly what was going on in the past but the concept is quite the same... Another example, I knew that there was life on Europe (the moon) because it's said on the Vedas (I believe). My father told me about in 1999, but the Vedas itself is 5k years old if I am not mistaken.

This is my 2 cents

When you do magic, knowingly or not, you switch with another self from a different reality that there is what you want or not depending if you actually want something. And the switching occurs all the time, what we see as Mandela effect for example can be interpreted as the law of cause and effect, you switched so something is different, this is what happens when you unknowingly switch between universes. Have you ever noticed that sometime in your life, or right after doing some ritual that it worked, later you discover that something was just not quite like you remember? Maybe it's a day, maybe some discussion, maybe something that you KNEW it was somewhere, for you to then find it in another completely different place? You always thought to yourself "Eh, maybe I am getting crazy just forgot where it really, or what really, or even who really was, my mind is just playing tricks with me" Perhaps you where never wrong, you did remember correctly, it's just it's not the same Universe that you are now...

I could go all day about the links between laws and switching but I prefer to do so when I organize my thoughts on a better written text. Actually, I really should make a text about it to organize ideas, concepts...

Ps: Did I do it? Yes the first time was very weird in fact, and I can say that that was the reason for me to come back studying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I’ve heard this theory before. It’s an interesting one. 

 

Every choice you make can have repercussions. We are where we are now, because of the choices we’ve made (either conciously or through our karmic patterns). 

 

Thinking of it in terms of different dimensions, is an interesting way of seeing it. But you have to ask yourself - are you seeing it this way because it is so? Or has someone told you to try and see it that way? Or from a book?

 

Personally I have to be vigilant not to get my preconceived ideas mixed up with what’s really happening right now,  less I be lead down some rabbit hole. 

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lucifeh said:

When you do magic, knowingly or not, you switch with another self from a different reality that there is what you want or not depending if you actually want something. And the switching occurs all the time, what we see as Mandela effect for example can be interpreted as the law of cause and effect, you switched so something is different, this is what happens when you unknowingly switch between universes.

 

This is interesting. I admit that I do not agree with this, but it does present a worthwhile topic of conversation.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lost in Translation said:

 

This is interesting. I admit that I do not agree with this, but it does present a worthwhile topic of conversation.

Don't worry I will probably let you guys know if it really works. For me real evidence would be something like, I won the lottery, for example, something substantial. Not exactly you but maybe the other "you" from a different reality, that we actually had this conversation...Or not, since I can't be attached to anything to jump or else you create an anchor that makes you jump at the wrong place...The last I jumped consciously I found some information, I searched the net before and some sites just didn't exist last year for me, but now they do exist for years... I know that this is not the true way, trying to getting money, but money is just paper, It would be the same to charging my hand to draw paper or breaking something with the power of chi but I don't want to feed my ego with those things, just want enough money to not be bothered by the lack of it and do whatever I desire with the time I get not working...

2 hours ago, Fa Xin said:

I’ve heard this theory before. It’s an interesting one. 

 

Every choice you make can have repercussions. We are where we are now, because of the choices we’ve made (either conciously or through our karmic patterns). 

 

Thinking of it in terms of different dimensions, is an interesting way of seeing it. But you have to ask yourself - are you seeing it this way because it is so? Or has someone told you to try and see it that way? Or from a book?

 

Personally I have to be vigilant not to get my preconceived ideas mixed up with what’s really happening right now,  less I be lead down some rabbit hole. 

As far as I know, I came up with the idea. I always thought interesting the mandela effect, but always thought, meh, I am just remembering wrong, not all the events they show, but something here and there. But one time, when I was making love with wife and climaxed, then came down a sudden jolt of energy from the tip of my head to down  so strong that my mind went blank for a moment, not that it hurted but it was so intense that I just paralized and I was like "Wow!! WTF was that?!" It passed and I was meh...Must be some sort of nirvana through tantra or something, cool, a shame I can't do it again, live on... So some time after that while I was talking with wife i came with "wtf you are talking about woman?!" Because there was something we discussed that week and she says that NOTHING that I remebered we talked about was like that and events occurred completely different... Didn't understood quite at the time but I let it go. Then when I was working an old lady came to pay some stuff and said her name was Jen xxx, and I was like "no way in hell" and she showed me her ID and there was her name... But i know the old clients at the store and Jen xxx IS a white old lady! Not a black old lady?!! And then I couldn't deny anymore that somehow I really was on another reality where things where a little different, I was living a Mandela effect but I was the only person that switched... And I knew at the time that it was totally possible to actually exist multiple Universes, I watched this video:

 

on Netflix and was like: Ok, so let's recap: 1st there was the jolt thing while making sex, then boom, switched places, maybe there are some people like me? So searched EVERYWHERE for some info on net and there was none. Things kept occurring but during climax I started wishing to go to "somewhere better" eventually searched internet again to see if I find some info, since things keep changing and found a thread on /fringe/ with the same terms that I use and the thread was there for quite some time, but at the time that I searched there was NOTHING anywhere...Good! That means I can kind of direct the jumping stuff! And since then I am trying to get better at doing it, btw the thread on /fringe/ has some kind of ritual but I never did that and kept jumping. Summing up more or less things occurred like this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahhhh, my girlfriend does that stuff too. “I don’t remember what your talking about...”. Don’t fall for their tricks!!!! 😂

 

Joking aside, very interesting experiences. It seems you’ve managed to stay down to earth about it all, which is good. Lots of weird things happen in this world of which sometimes there’s just no explanations. Maybe a glitch in the matrix. 😊

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those are the Quantum folks in that video.  I've seen them before.  I acknowledge the possibility of multiple universes but not the way they think it could be.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Those are the Quantum folks in that video.  I've seen them before.  I acknowledge the possibility of multiple universes but not the way they think it could be.

 

interesting, could you elaborate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lucifeh said:

interesting, could you elaborate?

Sure.

 

Known matter of the universe is approximately 5% of what is considered the entire universe.  Approximately 25% of the totality of the universe is Dark Matter.  The remainder is Dark energy.

 

The 25% Dark Matter could well be alternate universe of dimensions we (Science) cannot detect.  That would be a possibility of 5 more universes.

 

The 70% Dark Energy I like to refer to as Universal Chi, Potential.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Sure.

 

Known matter of the universe is approximately 5% of what is considered the entire universe.  Approximately 25% of the totality of the universe is Dark Matter.  The remainder is Dark energy.

 

The 25% Dark Matter could well be alternate universe of dimensions we (Science) cannot detect.  That would be a possibility of 5 more universes.

 

The 70% Dark Energy I like to refer to as Universal Chi, Potential.

 

Interesting, but I think the quantum guys are more my thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lost in Translation said:

It's all just words...

 

Universe big. People small.

Ooog, oog! Fire.

 

The rest are details.

And one day, when The All get sick of it, It will destroy all multiverses along with all the Laws, including karma...So why bother with karma and with stopping reincarnation if one day it really won't matter anymore?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lucifeh said:

And one day, when The All get sick of it, It will destroy all multiverses along with all the Laws, including karma...So why bother with karma and with stopping reincarnation if one day it really won't matter anymore?

 

That's like a three year old saying "Why bother learning to use the toilet when I'll just die of old age when I'm eighty seven?"

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, lucifeh said:

Interesting, but I think the quantum guys are more my thing

Yeah, some people like to hear them talking.  Better than TV comedy.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites