OldDog

Display Font

I can't seem to find a setting for this site.that will increase the display font. I have my tablet (Fire HD 8) set to very large and it is not affecting this site. Any suggestions?

10 minutes ago, OldDog said:

I can't seem to find a setting for this site.that will increase the display font. I have my tablet (Fire HD 8) set to very large and it is not affecting this site. Any suggestions?

Maybe a browser setting? 

I'll log in with my Fire after it charges a bit to see if I can find a solution for you.

Running Silk and Opera browsers but I don't see settings their either. 

When I change tablet to very large font all the desktop display is very large but no effect inside the browsers. 

Is there a.special app for the TDB.site?

Any help you can provide gratefully appreciated. Thx

• Like 1

I run Silk on mine and the only setting, in accessibility, I found was something about magnification that did nothing for the font on this site.

I am sorry, I haven't a clue how to force the font larger. 

There is no Bums app, it is browser based even on mobile devices.

Thanks, anyway. The rendering on the Fire tablet is a really small font. Strains my old eyes. 

Can you tell me if the rendering is any different on a tablet other than a Fire tablet?  May be that the Fire OS is not as full featured as a.standard Android OS.

57 minutes ago, OldDog said:

Can you tell me if the rendering is any different on a tablet other than a Fire tablet?  May be that the Fire OS is not as full featured as a.standard Android OS.

The accessibility features appear to be the same for Chrome and Silk on all of my mobile devices and tablets.

No matter the setting the font on TDB is the same. :(