Sign in to follow this  
aidan

Kunlun Tantra Gods Deamons and Global warming oh Yeah Tai JI

Hi every one.

I've worked on these topics for awhile. I've studied a little taiji Yang long form, Wu short form, Quan ping. A little kung fu in my back ground Tigercrane, chowlee fut, Wing chun, and mantis. Meet and worked with Lama Nagpa Khanbo Dorje a.k.a Max during his Taos years. Helped Diamond Mountain in Bowie Arizona to open. And currently am working on finishing my undergrad degree and getting involved with business that helps to stop global warming.

I learned about solutions to global warming from the earthship community outside of Taos. At a place called Angelsnest. which can be seen at

http://www.worldsnest.com

Also politics, T.V. media, and international economic issues.

Currently I help teach Taiji and meditation techniques. Both Buddhist and Taoist. Max handed out a Sun Moon technique that I've backed up with the teaching Questions of King Malinda, and from Bardo Thadrol.

I am the reincarnation of the Terton for Bardo Thadrol, hence the tantra. Most of my Tantric studies have been on keeping vows both Bodhisattva and Mantra, Samaya(keeping a promise) and Kalachakra and

Chakrasamvara.

My primary focus is on Business and Global warming issues nowadays.

Peace

~Aidan

I

am the reincarnation of the Terton for Bardo Thadrol

Rock on!! Welcome to taobums!

Welcome my friend! if there is any way i can volunteer or help out your company please let me know. I would be glad to help.

They do look for Interns at the house but you would have to call them and ask. The info is on the website.

Like I said I am currently finishing up my undergraduate degree because of my time in the earthship community. So give them a call and see what happens.

Thanks to you Yoda.

Sign in to follow this