Lightseeker

Can anyone teach me Psychic techniques?

1 minute ago, Lost in Translation said:

No harm done. I just wanted to point that out so someone else doesn't make the same mistake. I mean, if it can happen to a mod then it can happen to anyone! ;)

There is something new to be learned everyday. 😊

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Ya, I was just funin' you guys.  It actually was a laser.

tenor.gif?itemid=5480485

An infrared laser with a lens or a pointer light.  Infrared is the most efficient way to transmit heat via light waves, and since a burning infrared laser is both dangerous and invisible it can be connected to a regular light which serves as the aimer; kind of like the opposite of a laser gun sight.  Available on Amazon, cheap, also available in focusable versions.

Aha!   Just as my 'powers of observation'    ....   observed .     I did not know about the  infrared laser ?

Could it cook a sausage  ........     ' from a distance'        :) 

So the patch of light you see at first is the aiming light and the white spot is not from the color of the beam but incandescence from the hot spot created by the laser.  This then disproves my 'argument' about how it isn't a laser because the light is white.  YAhahaha.

EnragedSinfulFruitfly-small.gif

It did serve a good purpose though, it brought the people from the Grunters Appreciation Society out of their rat holes.

Grunters Appreciation Society = Gas.   We could call them Gassers for short

Or  ...  something like this:

Fat Ugly Greedy Grunters Appreciation Sucker's Society  =  Fuggass,  the Fuggasses

You know, like Hairy Lieman and the Grunter Brother's Circus.

Now joins the Western Mo Pai Students = Wimps

... and some of them wonder why real masters don't make videos.  Can you imagine having a bunch of Wimps and Fuggasses for students?

" Fuggasses "     ?     :huh:

Is that s group within the

1200px-Simple_Periodic_Table_Chart-en.sv

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Could it cook a sausage  ........     ' from a distance'        :) 

Yes, if the sausage was the size of a medium sized ant.  Or a focusable laser could cook something larger if the focus was widened, but even the bigger ones online are only 1.5 watt, so it would take a long time, the back side of the sausage might cool off while the near side was being warmed.

When I was in North Seattle I thought it would be nice to have a high power laser to burn the branches off of neighbor's trees that were interfering with some of the view.

https://www.amazon.com/s?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=infrared+burning+laser

Edited by Starjumper

5 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

What do you mean it’s disgusting? Never heard that one before..

He actually means that  HE  was disgusted by it .   Not that it in itself was disgusting .

Some people get disgusted pretty easily  ;)

... especially when one starts off  'spotless'     :rolleyes:

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Kar3n said:

You can not run before you learn to walk.

we went over that in detail elsewhere .

he got a lotta   ' irons in the fire ' . 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

Why try to control others when controlling yourself is so much easier, not to mention more fun?  That`s where I`d start.

?   Controlling the self is   easier   ????  

1 hour ago, Kar3n said:

Yes, I quoted lightseeker. Weird. It's fixed now.

Thanks.

That was me controlling other people    ;)  

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Nungali said:

?   Controlling the self is   easier   ????  

I think I remember you saying you`ve been in a relationship before?  I rest my case.

7 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I'm more into reality

All you do is in fact to fight against the reality of real nei kung masters so you don't have to admit to yourself that you wasted your life with gymnastics while others achieved what you pretend to have achieved!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

Don’t you speak up against the messiah of neikung.

He knows all.... he can do.... well.... very little..... actually....come to think of it....not much at all.... hmmmm....really nothing.....but he knows the real neikung methods and secrets, he knows the real stuff.

“A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

- Shane

46 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Lightseeker - There is a major challenge with your searching for power (or talismans, etc...).  There has been a major turning in the last year or so, and with that shift, many who previously had some energy flow no longer do (or it is greatly diminished). They may describe it as being more empty/quiet, but it more like the tv channel they were watching went dead. Many of what you could call the old ways/lineages (or power sources) have simply died/ceased.  Your goal of simply being able to use power on or too control others now does not work that way any more.  If you want to access greater power/energy, it is not found in some old teaching, or some mental trick that someone shows you. It is found by first opening your heart to the people and world around you. Found by first quieting your mind, and finding the deep peace within you. Finding that peace, one begins to naturally radiate.  That natural radiating, when "intent" is added to it, is most likely what you are looking for (related to powers).  In the Tao Te Ching, it is called becoming the "stream of the universe".

Could you speak more that (bolded part)? How widespread do you find it to be? Thanks!

• Like 3

~~~ ADMIN NOTICE ~~~

Thread was cleaned up towards the end and restored to General.

Let's try to get back to topic.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, rene said:

Could you speak more that (bolded part)? How widespread do you find it to be? Thanks!

Sure, and I have an older thread about it in my personal section. But, basically there was a major shift (or world turning), and with that change the overall "energy structure" was changed.  Think of it like there is a new and upgraded electrical grid. Many of the people who were on the old system did not make the shift. You could also sort of describe it as some older lineages (and the energy that flowed with them) are no longer active and valid. Also, the ones that switched have vastly greater potential. I have described this in the past as divine realms or beings being more accessible. 

It is very wide spread, though many don't really notice it. For many in the past, their energy would make them feel spacey or feel/see stuff in some way as it was pushing them at the edges of their consciousness.  With the loss of it, there is not the spacey vibrancy, and so they feel "more themselves" or quieter.  The ego/mind then likes to think of it as being more clear or empty, when really it is simply the loss what was pushing them at the edge in the first place.

Additionally, some spirit beings that may have been a source of power/energy in some traditions/lineages no longer have any juice.

So it is really that you have way more energy flow then before, or you have way less.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 小梦想 said:

(.....)

So, lets talk about real knowledge, will you teach me more please, i make a ton of money every month in a passive way, investments and such, (...)

Teach me how to do the same and I'll teach you Nei Kung methods that will blow your mind. 

4 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Sure, and I have an older thread about it in my personal section. But, basically there was a major shift (or world turning), and with that change the overall "energy structure" was changed.  Think of it like there is a new and upgraded electrical grid. Many of the people who were on the old system did not make the shift. You could also sort of describe it as some older lineages (and the energy that flowed with them) are no longer active and valid. Also, the ones that switched have vastly greater potential. I have described this in the past as divine realms or beings being more accessible. 

It is very wide spread, though many don't really notice it. For many in the past, their energy would make them feel spacey or feel/see stuff in some way as it was pushing them at the edges of their consciousness.  With the loss of it, there is not the spacey vibrancy, and so they feel "more themselves" or quieter.  The ego/mind then likes to think of it as being more clear or empty, when really it is simply the loss what was pushing them at the edge in the first place.

Additionally, some spirit beings that may have been a source of power/energy in some traditions/lineages no longer have any juice.

So it is really that you have way more energy flow then before, or you have way less.

Thanks! Any guesses as to the causes of that ^ (bolded) ? I understand the 'how' of it..wondering more about the 'why' of it - if that makes sense, lol.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rene said:

Thanks! Any guesses as to the causes of that ^ (bolded) ? I understand the 'how' of it..wondering more about the 'why' of it - if that makes sense, lol.

The "why of it" is because there is a new basis, or you could say a new "valley of the universe". And if you read the TTC, you see this leads to some very interesting stuff. 

• Like 2

This is the funny thing about special powers and psychic abilities even chi emission healing or kong jin empty force. We all have the ability and may not seem logical. Many never have a teacher to build on these natural abilities. 

But this is the joke in an actual fighting situation say you could not use your mind to dissolve the confrontation and it ends up physical.

These skills are useless, light paper on fire, knock over a cup or a brick All we need to do is listen to the opponent and know what their intention is.

A medium or heavy strike to st5 or ANY other strikes are sooooo much more effective then silly skills. Silly skills will get someone hurt.

I use st5 as example, so mysterious and what???? Dim Mak ? who trains that. to take the mystery out this is also known as the John Wayne hay maker a nicely placed strike on the jaw line.

In my tradition ask any adept about using these silly skill in a fight and they simply laugh and say NO.

Edited by Wu Ming Jen
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, dawei said:

~~~ ADMIN NOTICE ~~~

Thread was cleaned up towards the end and restored to General.

Let's try to get back to topic.

Split and Pit done.  Back to topic. 

I am having a psychic vision. I see myself posting in this thread again and again. In the vision I see my body sitting at the keyboard typing away frantically. I am trying to stay on topic but something happens there is a change in direction my chair spins and I cannot see the screen anymore. Then the great Goddess comes to me and says two words...No not those two words...... she says.... stop typing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

I am having a psychic vision. I see myself posting in this thread again and again. In the vision I see my body sitting at the keyboard typing away frantically. I am trying to stay on topic but something happens there is a change in direction my chair spins and I cannot see the screen anymore. Then the great Goddess comes to me and says two words...No not those two words...... she says.... stop typing.

53996422.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

On 8/9/2018 at 6:34 AM, Wells said:

All you do is in fact to fight against the reality of real nei kung masters so you don't have to admit to yourself that you wasted your life with gymnastics while others achieved what you pretend to have achieved!

Real nei kung ... masters?  :lol:

How much the concept of nei kung master has been cheapened!

Like this?

https://youtu.be/ghbRHfcABQ8

A real nei kung master is someone who has evolved far beyond greed and the need for grunting.

End of story!

Edited by Starjumper

On 8/9/2018 at 3:27 PM, Wu Ming Jen said:

Dayum... my two words were... slow down. :D

• Haha 2