Lightseeker

Can anyone teach me Psychic techniques?

37 minutes ago, rene said:

Welcome back, Wells. We should always be who we are. ^_^

True, and thank you very much! ;)

Some weeks ago I bought new glasses for myself by walking into an optitian shop and saying to the salesman: "I want to buy glasses like that!" while showing him a print of my thedaobums Wells avatar photo...

Edited by Wells
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

I feel like an infant who just had his parent "reappear" from behind a blanket!

Welcome back! Stop disappearing behind blankets!

Thank you very much and don't worry, it won't happen again! ;)

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Nungali said:

Hide contents

bikes--621x414.jpg

but it appears you are a  'one bike' kinda guy .

Those are all Japanese bikes, aren't they .  Or are they ...  even worse  ...  Chinese   :unsure:

Edited by Starjumper
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Nungali said:

I see ...

and did she ever manage to escape   ?

2h2ibcz.jpg

No.

Edited by Wells
  • Like 1

Many theologies utilize conscious breathing for instructive purposes, as for example the hatha yoga system, without knowing the
right process. Several people have suffered severe damage to their health, a fact only to blame in the
extreme breathing exercises asked for by this system, especially when such practices have been realized
without the guidance of an experienced leader (guru). In most cases, the inexperienced reader has been
persuaded to do these exercises because they were promised a quick acquisition of occult powers.

The above text is copied verbatim from a 70 year old text.

Caveat emptor!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rene said:

Welcome back, Wells. We should always be who we are. ^_^

and we should always be   where   we are .

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Those are all Japanese bikes, aren't they .  Or are they ...  even worse  ...  Chinese   :unsure:

It's all falling apart like a Chinese motorcycle. "

< best quote >

Spoiler

MPW-62745

OK, guess what, it's not a laser.  I was just messin' with you guys and checking to see if there was anyone here worth debating with.  What it resulted in were a few beliefs and one angry PM.   YAhahahahahahahaha...

On 7/28/2018 at 7:42 PM, Starjumper said:

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

So, no one wants to say why it's not a laser?

Hmmmm, very curious.

Well, I did already.

No, that was a belief.  

The reason it's not a laser is because when the light first shines on the paper it is in kind of a wide spot.  Lasers don't generally do wide spots.  Another is that lasers are not white light, they must be monochromatic, which means they are only one single color frequency.  Color.

I was just curious to see how observant people were, or what they knew about lasers.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

I wondered about it , but I dont know what creates a  wider beam and then goes narrower .   Except      zap chi    :)

Or some type of lens . 

I am much more inclined to give it validity  THAN the   crumpled paper burns up in  flames  trick .

The 'laser finger '   :) seem more controlled    .....     The others   burst into flames 'chi application' looks like it could ignite your underpants ! 

• Like 1

On 7/31/2018 at 7:13 PM, Nungali said:

I wondered about it , but I dont know what creates a  wider beam and then goes narrower .   Except      zap chi    :)

Or some type of lens . 

I am much more inclined to give it validity  THAN the   crumpled paper burns up in  flames  trick .

The 'laser finger '   :) seem more controlled    .....     The others   burst into flames 'chi application' looks like it could ignite your underpants ! 

Ya, I was just funin' you guys.  It actually was a laser.

An infrared laser with a lens or a pointer light.  Infrared is the most efficient way to transmit heat via light waves, and since a burning infrared laser is both dangerous and invisible it can be connected to a regular light which serves as the aimer; kind of like the opposite of a laser gun sight.  Available on Amazon, cheap, also available in focusable versions.

So the patch of light you see at first is the aiming light and the white spot is not from the color of the beam but incandescence from the hot spot created by the laser.  This then disproves my 'argument' about how it isn't a laser because the light is white.  YAhahaha.

It did serve a good purpose though, it brought the people from the Grunters Appreciation Society out of their rat holes.

Grunters Appreciation Society = Gas.   We could call them Gassers for short

Or  ...  something like this:

Fat Ugly Greedy Grunters Appreciation Sucker's Society  =  Fuggass,  the Fuggasses

You know, like Hairy Lieman and the Grunter Brother's Circus.

Now joins the Western Mo Pai Students = Wimps

... and some of them wonder why real masters don't make videos.  Can you imagine having a bunch of Wimps and Fuggasses for students?

Edited by Starjumper

45 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Ya, I was just funin' you guys.  It actually was a laser.

An infrared laser with a lens or a pointer light.  Infrared is the most efficient way to transmit heat via light waves, and since a burning infrared laser is both dangerous and invisible it can be connected to a regular light which serves as the aimer; kind of like the opposite of a laser gun sight.  Available on Amazon, cheap, also available in focusable versions.

So the patch of light you see at first is the aiming light and the white spot is not from the color of the beam but incandescence from the hot spot created by the laser.  This then disproves my 'argument' about how it isn't a laser because the light is white.  YAhahaha.

It did serve a good purpose though, it brought the people from the Grunters Appreciation Society out of their rat holes.

Grunters Appreciation Society = Gas.   We could call them Gassers for short

Or  ...  something like this:

Fat Ugly Greedy Grunters Appreciation Suckers Society  =  Fuggass,  the Fuggasses

You know, like Hairy Lieman and the Wells Brothers Circus.

Now joins the Western Mo Pai Students = Wimps

... and some of them wonder why real masters don't make videos.  Can you imagine having a bunch of Wimps and Fuggasses for students?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

You may want to dial it back a notch because some people here are showing that they’re a little weary of the ribbing on others, and I don’t know if the admin will be terribly supportive after a certain point.

Second that.  Thank you :)

On 7/25/2018 at 7:04 AM, Lightseeker said:

As you may have seen in my previous posts about the psychic, I am interested I learning these sciences through which I may control and influence others. If you do not understand what I mean, I am referring the the abilities possessed by Gurdjieff, Osho, Rasputin and others, by which they could control others minds. Can anyone teach me?

Study magic and con artists - and religion.

Careful what you ask for - you may wish to really think about your request - they way it is written is fairly disgusting.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Spotless said:

Careful what you ask for - you may wish to really think about your request - they way it is written is fairly disgusting.

What do you mean it’s disgusting? Never heard that one before..

If you do not understand what I mean, I am referring the the abilities possessed by Gurdjieff, Osho, Rasputin and others, by which they could control others minds. Can anyone teach me?

You can not run before you learn to walk.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Kar3n said:
4 hours ago, Spotless said:

I am referring the the abilities possessed by Gurdjieff, Osho, Rasputin and others, by which they could control others minds. Can anyone teach me?

You can not run before you learn to walk.

@Kar3n

It was actually Lightseeker who wrote "I am referring the the abilities possessed by Gurdjieff, Osho, Rasputin and others, by which they could control others minds. Can anyone teach me?" It appears you quoted from a quote and the software misattributed the author to @Spotless.

4 hours ago, Spotless said:

As you may have seen in my previous posts about the psychic, I am interested I learning these sciences through which I may control and influence others. If you do not understand what I mean, I am referring the the abilities possessed by Gurdjieff, Osho, Rasputin and others, by which they could control others minds. Can anyone teach me?

Here's the quote with full context.

38 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

@Kar3n

It was actually Lightseeker who wrote "I am referring the the abilities possessed by Gurdjieff, Osho, Rasputin and others, by which they could control others minds. Can anyone teach me?" It appears you quoted from a quote and the software misattributed the author to @Spotless.

Here's the quote with full context.

Yes, I quoted lightseeker. Weird. It's fixed now.

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

Yes, I quoted lightseeker. Weird

No harm done. I just wanted to point that out so someone else doesn't make the same mistake. I mean, if it can happen to a mod then it can happen to anyone! ;)