Lightseeker

Can anyone teach me Psychic techniques?

52 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

What should I do once I have the talisman

I have already gotten you to set aside your skepticism , to participate , at my direction.

Then if I was trying to scam you , I would string you along by your desire for superpowers .

Thats how they "control minds" and I have shown you as I said I would. 

Tsun Tsu said , to control your enemy , offer them something they cannot decline.

So when you catch up to the point , use the talisman to remember to retain a healthy skepticism.  

Not everyone has the good intent of me. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Cheshire Cat said:

I can teach you a method to become psychic very fast. 

It requires dedication and practice. On a side note, it could ruin your health in the long term and diminish your lifespan. 

Still interested? 

Outstanding post. If there is someone talking about certain powers and you can get pictures of them in the present and five to ten years ago and they seem to be aging very rapidly-- that is a huge red flag.  Also, if there is a teacher that is living a long life but, most of his/her students are dying young, committing suicide or aging very rapidly after about 45+ years old-- also a huge red flag.  Also, I have occasionally ran across the phenomena where "sages" die, and his/her students start aging much more rapidly than normal over the next ten years.  If more student wannabes did more due diligence in this type of discovery, there would be a lot less grief for them in the future.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moment said:

Also, if there is a teacher that is living a long life but, most of his/her students are dying young, committing suicide or aging very rapidly after about 45+ years old-- also a huge red flag.

Or if the teacher surrounds himself with amateurs, flakes and greed bags ...

Like master Doo Wah Diddy and the Rizzo Brothers Circus.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Nungali said:

Goodness !     But you are right . He has been plastering silly stuff all over the place and DOES NOT answer questions put to him about it.

Not a good way to start, for  harvesting us for our skills and knowledge 

Ya, and the little (epithet deleted) didn't even say thank you for all the valuable advice I did give him.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Ya, and the little (epithet deleted) didn't even say thank you for all the valuable advice I did give him.

Thank

52 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Thank

After it's already mentioned?  Too laaaate.  Remember how I said this was all a test?  You failed the test.  Better luck next time.  (Next life)

Edited by Starjumper

44 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

After it's already mentioned?  Too laaaate.  Remember how I said this was all a test?  You failed the test.  Better luck next time.  (Next life)

Thanks for your help anyway. However  I’m certain someone else with teach me momentarily.

3 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Thanks for your help anyway. However  I’m certain someone else with teach me momentarily.

I would suggest you stop being so eager, and digest what has already been presented. 

Before someone such as those you mentioned in this thread show up..

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

It is all cause and effect as I suspect you are soon going to learn.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

The tests show dedication and sincerity. I know what I said and what I gave. None of my questions put to you were answered, and the trend as above shows with the other members here engaging you seems to indicate you don't want to be challenged and when told by some that there may be a cost, publicly, there was no indication of willingness to continue.

The Tao filters out those who are meant to learn because they are hungry. It seems like you're not as hungry as your many threads might imply, or perhaps the teacher you are meant to learn with at your current vibration will be whom you need as opposed to whom you want, and your first siddhi may be wisdom: the wisdom of knowing when to quit, especially knowing when you quit while you're ahead or quit because you're not happy with what you thought you would want.  

The only reason I was hesitant when faced with “costs” such as bad health, is that I want to be considerate of what I am dealing with. In magick and tantra, certain rituals exist to give you powers, however they are very bad karma, and can kill you. This is why I was concerned about this

6 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

In magick and tantra, certain rituals exist to give you powers, however they are very bad karma, and can kill you. This is why I was concerned about this

Magick and Tantra?

What is your understanding of, and experience with, Tantric practices?

31 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Magick and Tantra?

That’s a really deep question.. do you have anything in particular I can tell you?

9 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

Too much. I think you overplayed your hand.

Not really. Rather than writing paragraphs with only a small chance of covering what she’s looking for, I’m just clarifying what he wants to know. ( from my limited reading and practice)

Edited by Lightseeker

5 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

That’s a really deep question.. do you have anything in particular I can tell you?

I'd prefer if you considered the question.. And responded after your careful consideration. 

• Like 1

Just now, Lightseeker said:

Not really. Rather than writing paragraphs with only a small chance of covering what he’s looking for, I’m just clarifying what he wants to know. ( from my limited reading and practice)

This he (being me) is a she.

• Like 2

On 7/25/2018 at 9:04 AM, Lightseeker said:

As you may have seen in my previous posts about the psychic, I am interested I learning these sciences through which I may control and influence others. If you do not understand what I mean, I am referring the the abilities possessed by Gurdjieff, Osho, Rasputin and others, by which they could control others minds. Can anyone teach me?

Its a trap. I read in this discussion that you do seated meditations/pranayama and self-inquiry. Stick to that. If you want to do moving meditation, learn a good style of taijiquan (Tai chi Chuan). That'll give you enough power to grow spiritually. 

:) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Magick and Tantra?

My reading in tantra has ranged from new age thinkers (Swami Rama, Muktananda, Avadhoota Nadananda, Narayan Dutt Shrimali, etc.) to actually reading some of the tantras and their commentaries. As far as practice goes, I have done Mantra Sadhanas from beginner to advanced levels.

I am amazed at the time and patience being given here on this thread.  I for one am moving on.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Stosh said:

I can show you the way , but its generally against my principles, but Ill make one exception ,, I'm bored. First , you must empty your cup as we say , you have to be ready to accept new input , and do what I am telling you , otherwise everything is just a big waste of time. 

Second , find a talisman, something small that fits in your pocket and has some kind of meaning or significance to you,, lemme know when you have it , and you'll be ready for the next bit.  

Dont tell me ....

next is   ' put $200 cash in an old shoe box and bury it in your back yard .

... one of our underground agents will soon contact you '  .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moment said:

I am amazed at the time and patience being given here on this thread.  I for one am moving on.

sybo5bycun901.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

I see... Are you suggesting that those individual(s) were trying to scam me?

Ohhhhh dear    !  

The innocence of youth.

Here is something I was going to bring up  .... it applies to all of us at the beginnings of our journey .

How do you know if the group, people or person you associate with to learn is valid or devious ? You wont really know as you are a beginner.

Hence the initial stages or investigating a system, group or person's  validity and relevance to your own path is very important.  Some just go of what attracts them ... and of course 'the devious' realise this , and put the bait out .

There are some principles and guidelines to follow.

Look at it like this ; your house needs a big electrical fix job ,  are you going to hire a qualified electrician, some nut from down the road  , someone who is actually  'casing' your house for a robbery, a qualified but rip ff firm, etc .

There are ways to tell and investigate. Other than just going where  your   'blind  desires' and quests for power lead you  .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1