Lightseeker

Can anyone teach me Psychic techniques?

7 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Would it be possible to train online?

But ... then we all get it

for free              ;)

17 minutes ago, Nungali said:

LIKE THOSE   possessed by Gurdjieff, Osho, Rasputin 

Oh .. no sorry.  I only teach the real stuff.

OOps, I missed the part about powers like those bozos supposedly had.  No, I don't know anything about that stuff, sorry.  I had read so much about the other kinds of power he wanted in other threads I assumed it was the same =)

• Like 1

On a more serious note  Light seeker

What exactly are these psychic powers  you mentioned ? Saying 'like  Osho, like Rasputin' is too vague .

What specifically ?

My tradition is western magical / hermetic , like those three above ( osho basically used neo Reichian body work and psychology with mystical sounding eastern terminology.

I will give you free on line lessons about that . The first is about usage and intent  (as others mentioned )  and a big warning but we need to say WHY  you need a warning . That is because, with wrong intent and usage, you yourself will become a victim of those very powers you sought to master !

To obtain Magical Power, learn to control thought; admit only those ideas that are in harmony with the end desired, and not every stray and contradictory Idea that presents itself.

Fixed thought is a means to an end. Therefore pay attention to the power of silent thought and meditation. The material act is but the outward expression of thy thought, and therefore hath it been said that “the thought of foolishness is sin.” Thought is the commencement of action, and if a chance thought can produce much effect, what cannot fixed thought do?

Therefore as hath already been said, Establish thyself firmly in the equilibrium of forces, in the centre of the Cross of the Elements, that Cross from whose centre the Creative Word issued in the birth of the dawning Universe.

Be thou therefore prompt and active as the Sylphs, but avoid frivolity and caprice; be energetic and strong like the Salamanders, but avoid irritability and ferocity; be flexible and attentive to images like the Undines, but avoid idleness and changeability; be laborious and patient like the Gnomes, but avoid grossness and avarice.

So shalt thou gradually develop the powers of thy soul, and fit thyself to command the Spirits of the elements. For wert thou to summon the Gnomes to pander thine avarice, thou wouldst no longer command them, but they would command thee. Wouldst thou abuse the pure beings of the woods and mountains to fill thy coffers and satisfy thy hunger of Gold? Wouldst thou debase the Spirits of Living Fire to serve thy wrath and hatred? Wouldst thou violate the purity of the Souls of the Waters to pander thy lust of debauchery? Wouldst thou force the Spirits of the Evening Breeze to minister thy folly and caprice?

Know that with such desires thou canst but attract the Weak, not the Strong, and in that case the Weak will have power over thee.

http://lib.oto-usa.org/libri/liber0030.html

43 minutes ago, Nungali said:

On a more serious note  Light seeker

What exactly are these psychic powers  you mentioned ? Saying 'like  Osho, like Rasputin' is too vague .

What specifically ?

My tradition is western magical / hermetic , like those three above ( osho basically used neo Reichian body work and psychology with mystical sounding eastern terminology.

I will give you free on line lessons about that . The first is about usage and intent  (as others mentioned )  and a big warning but we need to say WHY  you need a warning . That is because, with wrong intent and usage, you yourself will become a victim of those very powers you sought to master !

To obtain Magical Power, learn to control thought; admit only those ideas that are in harmony with the end desired, and not every stray and contradictory Idea that presents itself.

Fixed thought is a means to an end. Therefore pay attention to the power of silent thought and meditation. The material act is but the outward expression of thy thought, and therefore hath it been said that “the thought of foolishness is sin.” Thought is the commencement of action, and if a chance thought can produce much effect, what cannot fixed thought do?

Therefore as hath already been said, Establish thyself firmly in the equilibrium of forces, in the centre of the Cross of the Elements, that Cross from whose centre the Creative Word issued in the birth of the dawning Universe.

Be thou therefore prompt and active as the Sylphs, but avoid frivolity and caprice; be energetic and strong like the Salamanders, but avoid irritability and ferocity; be flexible and attentive to images like the Undines, but avoid idleness and changeability; be laborious and patient like the Gnomes, but avoid grossness and avarice.

So shalt thou gradually develop the powers of thy soul, and fit thyself to command the Spirits of the elements. For wert thou to summon the Gnomes to pander thine avarice, thou wouldst no longer command them, but they would command thee. Wouldst thou abuse the pure beings of the woods and mountains to fill thy coffers and satisfy thy hunger of Gold? Wouldst thou debase the Spirits of Living Fire to serve thy wrath and hatred? Wouldst thou violate the purity of the Souls of the Waters to pander thy lust of debauchery? Wouldst thou force the Spirits of the Evening Breeze to minister thy folly and caprice?

Know that with such desires thou canst but attract the Weak, not the Strong, and in that case the Weak will have power over thee.

http://lib.oto-usa.org/libri/liber0030.html

Ok where do I start. First of all, when I meant psychic power I was using Osho rasputin etc. as examples. I see no difference between what they did and the powers you mentioned. Read my other posts to see what else Osho has talked about, he mentioned how to break someone’s body circuit, to electrocute them. Also Rasputin was infamous for manipulating others with his fiery gaze. So there you are, this is why I mentioned them.

52 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

OOps, I missed the part about powers like those bozos supposedly had.  No, I don't know anything about that stuff, sorry.  I had read so much about the other kinds of power he wanted in other threads I assumed it was the same =)

It is if you look at it. What could have possibly misled you?

57 minutes ago, Nungali said:

But ... then we all get it

for free              ;)

My mistake, I thought you were all like SonOfGods. Tbh I learned so much about various occult topics by reading his FREE posts. I suppose I shouldn’t have assumed all of you would be as magnanimous...

4 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

My mistake, I thought you were all like SonOfGods. Tbh I learned so much about various occult topics by reading his FREE posts. I suppose I shouldn’t have assumed all of you would be as magnanimous...

All the posts on this forum are free. Much has been discussed before...I still find myself searching through old posts here.

This forum can be a place where we hear about lots of things, and then go explore them on our own...not necessarily everything is spelled out here. There are some traditions that require oaths of privacy. Or sometimes there are other reasons not to say things. There are legitimate ways to attain knowledge.

I'd say based on my limited experience that it's rare to find people who can influence others profoundly (such as the fraudster Osho was doing in that picture). If they can do that, another question is if they're willing to teach that...to you. For them to give up their secrets takes away their power over others...without that, how can they buy the Rolls Royces? They don't want anyone to know that they're just basic human beings underneath all the facade. That's one aspect of their "power"...the illusion of it.

My perspective is if you search in the right way, for the right reasons, you will end up on the right path...then a certain power comes, or other powers come. If you could get them in a day, which you can't, you might not be so impressed. Our imagination comes up with all sorts of possibilities when we hear of magical power...reality, however, is always natural.

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

It is if you look at it. What could have possibly misled you?

It is explained in the post you quoted there if you look at it.  How could you possibly have missed that?

9 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

It is explained in the post you quoted there if you look at it.  How could you possibly have missed that?

I mean in my other threads, I talk about these same powers

I used to also seek power due to what I see in movies makes you want to have the upper hand. But then when I focused on just training and developing my character that is when my abilities heightened. Because, the mind is the one that limits us from finding it. Although, nobody can stop you from choosing that path. Each has its own way of unfoldment.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Read my other posts to see what else Osho has talked about, he mentioned how to break someone’s body circuit, to electrocute them. Also Rasputin was infamous for manipulating others with his fiery gaze.

Are you asking people to teach you how to be evil or how to simply be cruel? Be very careful. An evil or cruel person might respond and you could easily become their plaything.

I suggest that before you seek power, seek wisdom.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I can teach you a method to become psychic very fast. 

It requires dedication and practice. On a side note, it could ruin your health in the long term and diminish your lifespan. 

Still interested? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Ok where do I start. First of all, when I meant psychic power I was using Osho rasputin etc. as examples. I see no difference between what they did and the powers you mentioned. Read my other posts to see what else Osho has talked about, he mentioned how to break someone’s body circuit, to electrocute them. Also Rasputin was infamous for manipulating others with his fiery gaze. So there you are, this is why I mentioned them.

So are these the sort of things you want to learn to do ?

Firstly I suggest you look up this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddhi

In any tradition, these 'powers' these manifestations or  'siddhas'  are actually   'side issues' or  'manifestations' of another process or    AIM  that you    should  be    following . 

Again,  read paragraph  19  and 20  in the text you quoted me on    above .

4 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

I was ribbing starjuper .   Us masters do that sometimes .

My posts are free.  Also I 'do stuff'  sometimes, on line with people, also for free.  I ran a western mystery school  qualified  initiatory body for many years, also for free for all who passed through it  (  any money was for costs , food, etc . - I said  'for free'  not  'freeloaders' .

I also have been teaching martial arts  and weaponry,  from a rare and unusual tradition, for many years  - never charged a cent .

.... but then again ..... for   ' some strange reason '    .....   I seem to get given a lot of stuff for free myself     ;) 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Cheshire Cat said:

I can teach you a method to become psychic very fast. 

It requires dedication and practice. On a side note, it could ruin your health in the long term and diminish your lifespan. 

Still interested? 

Curious. Tell me more

I can show you the way , but its generally against my principles, but Ill make one exception ,, I'm bored. First , you must empty your cup as we say , you have to be ready to accept new input , and do what I am telling you , otherwise everything is just a big waste of time. 

Second , find a talisman, something small that fits in your pocket and has some kind of meaning or significance to you,, lemme know when you have it , and you'll be ready for the next bit.  

5 minutes ago, Stosh said:

I can show you the way , but its generally against my principles, but Ill make one exception ,, I'm bored. First , you must empty your cup as we say , you have to be ready to accept new input , and do what I am telling you , otherwise everything is just a big waste of time. 

Second , find a talisman, something small that fits in your pocket and has some kind of meaning or significance to you,, lemme know when you have it , and you'll be ready for the next bit.  

I have it, but can you tell me why this is bad for health?

46 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Curious. Tell me more

Simple and straightforward. A powerful method to develop intuition, second sight, lucid dreaming, mind (and body control) and manifestation.

13 minutes ago, Cheshire Cat said:

Simple and straightforward. A powerful method to develop intuition, second sight, lucid dreaming, mind (and body control) and manifestation.

Why is it unhealthy 

36 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

I have it, but can you tell me why this is bad for health?

That's not something that has anything to do with me. 

Just now, Stosh said:

That's not something that has anything to do with me. 

I know my mistake.. anyway I have the talisman, what next??

1 minute ago, Lightseeker said:

I know my mistake.. anyway I have the talisman, what next??

This is where I point out , that what they did was dangle something that the dupes wanted, in front of their face and string them along. 

You want superpowers , I got em , you want tricks , health , experiences ,,, anything , I got it ,, all YOU have to do is drop your skepticism and start doing what I tell you. Voila , thats how its done ,, and even if you didn't just mentally pick a coin or something ,, there are those who will 'buy the book'.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Stosh said:

This is where I point out , that what they did was dangle something that the dupes wanted, in front of their face and string them along. 

You want superpowers , I got em , you want tricks , health , experiences ,,, anything , I got it ,, all YOU have to do is drop your skepticism and start doing what I tell you. Voila , thats how its done ,, and even if you didn't just mentally pick a coin or something ,, there are those who will 'buy the book'.  

I see... Are you suggesting that those individual(s) were trying to scam me?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lightseeker said:

I see... Are you suggesting that those individual(s) were trying to scam me?

Nobody said it was an honest gig , and neither would be mentally controlling someone else to their own detriment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Stosh said:

Nobody said it was an honest gig , and neither would be mentally controlling someone else to their own detriment.

What should I do once I have the talisman