Lightseeker

Can anyone teach me Psychic techniques?

As you may have seen in my previous posts about the psychic, I am interested I learning these sciences through which I may control and influence others. If you do not understand what I mean, I am referring the the abilities possessed by Gurdjieff, Osho, Rasputin and others, by which they could control others minds. Can anyone teach me?

54 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

As you may have seen in my previous posts about the psychic, I am interested I learning these sciences through which I may control and influence others. If you do not understand what I mean, I am referring the the abilities possessed by Gurdjieff, Osho, Rasputin and others, by which they could control others minds. Can anyone teach me?

I can teach you.   :)

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Send me a dm

Send me a dm yourself, what the fuck is a dm anyway?

You can answer here instead:

Age matters.  Only those who start young can develop really high power, so tell me, what is your age?

You know, like when Yoda said to Luke Skywalker that he was too old.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Send me a dm

WTF attitude is this anyway?  I said I could teach you, I didn't way I would teach you.

You need to answer certain questions first - in this thread.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

WTF attitude is this anyway?  I said I could teach you, I didn't way I would teach you.

I didn’t mean to be rude, sorry if it came out that way. A dm is a direct message btw.

3 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

It should be important to point out that anyone who seeks power will often not find it and if they aren't interested in character development, no master will even consider them until that changes. 

Attempting to find the easy way to power, trying to find the ultimate power, and repeating yourself over and over again will not yield fruitful results. In this forum, as you have noticed, you are going to see everyone have a go at you.

If you're really interested, ask how to be the person who deserves the power you seek. 

I'll give you the first thing of a few tidbits you may wish to remember if you truly want to learn the path of sages, regardless of system or lineage and the resulting siddhis that come with them:

Drop it. Don't bother looking for power. Whatever reasons you want that power aren't worth having that power for because it comes from a place of ego. 

Please share what you know with me..

• Like 1

Perhaps this was asked on one of the many other threads..

Why the focus on power over others? Why the wish to control others?

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

You'll need to answer honestly to everyone here why you are so interested in power, and be open to some of us potentially telling you what needs to go.

Wanting power can be a fine motivator, this guy is not like the Mo Pai Wimps, and the character will be developed automatically as part of the process.  If the character is not able to adapt to the process then they will drop out before becoming powerful.  Simple ... like me.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

I didn’t mean to be rude, sorry if it came out that way. A dm is a direct message btw.

No problems, this is all a test.  I had never seen the term dm before, I've always seen it written as and used the term PM, personal message.

Thanks for agreeing to have this conversation on this thread.  

Lightseeker is a teenager, and that is a great age to start on a real path of power, and importantly, before being led astray by the fakes and flakes.  There is a potential problem with starting at this age though, after practicing they may discover girls and forget all about cultivation.

So, next question for you, Lightseeker.  Have you begun to do any sitting or standing meditations yet?

Edited by Starjumper

5 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

No problems, this is all a test.  I had never seen the term dm before, I've always seen it written as and used the term PM, personal message.

Thanks for agreeing to have this conversation on this thread.  

Lightseeker is a teenager, and that is a great age to start on a real path of power, and importantly, before being led astray by the fakes and flakes.  There is a potential problem with starting at this age though, after practicing they may discover girls and forget all about cultivation.

So, next question for you, Lightseeker.  Have you begun to do any sitting or standing meditations yet?

Sitting meditations, yes. I have practiced pranayama (breath control) as well as self inquiry.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

There is a potential problem with starting at this age though, after practicing they may discover girls and forget all about cultivation.

I regret nothing!!! 

• Like 8

Just now, Fa Xin said:

I regret nothing!!! 

And as your experience indicates, even if distractions arise, one is able to return.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Sitting meditations, yes. I have practiced pranayama (breath control) as well as self inquiry.

Very good.  You can start on the path of cultivating power right away.  What I would like for you to do is a kind of standing meditation called Zhan Zhuang, work your way towards more strenuous little by little, use the hand and arm position like holding a big ball against your belly, and the important thing is to relax as much as possible in spite of the strain.  Use the same holding the ball posture while in sitting meditation, and sitting in a chair is fine.  Additionally you can do the chi kung on the video that I posted and pay attention to the energy you feel in your hands and your body.

Do not try retention, that's only for young idiots.  Also do not do any meditations which include visualization or moving energy with your mind.  They will ruin your chances of ever becoming powerful.

I wouldn't do too much self inquiry, it's too much mental work, just focus on the correct posture, feeling the energy and not thinking.  As you attempt non thinking a lot of things will come up that will provide all the inquiry you could want.

Next question:  How much are you willing to pay for in depth training?

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Starjumper said:

Very good.  You can start on the path of cultivating power right away.  What I would like for you to do is a kind of standing meditation called Zhan Zhuang, work your way towards more strenuous little by little, use the hand and arm position like holding a big ball against your belly, and the important thing is to relax as much as possible in spite of the strain.  Use the same holding the ball posture while in sitting meditation, and sitting in a chair is fine.  Additionally you can do the chi kung on the video that I posted and pay attention to the energy you feel in your hands and your body.

Do not try retention, that's only for young idiots.  Also do not do any meditations which include visualization or moving energy with your mind.  They will ruin your chances of ever becoming powerful.

Next question:  How much are you willing to pay for in depth training?

Nothing.. simply because it would be near impossible with my situation (age) to pay you

4 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Nothing.. simply because it would be near impossible with my situation (age) to pay you

I thought that might be the case.  The thing is it would cost you about $25,000.  That is at a really reasonable rate of $400 a month which includes food and lodging, for five years.  If you work on the farm it can be reduced to half of that.

Edited by Starjumper

3 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I thought that might be the case.  The thing is it would cost you about $25,000.  That is at a really reasonable rate of $400 a month which includes food and lodging, for five years.  If you work on the farm it can be reduced to half of that.

Would it be possible to train online?

54 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Depends on why they want power and what kind of power one seeks. Character develops, yes, but it also depends on teacher, system, lineage, community around them in the same practice, and the student themselves.

The teacher would be me, the system would be real Nei Kung, the spiritual path of the wizard,  the lineage is of hidden masters who are dragons, and the community, besides the dragons that have gathered around me here, consist of trees, horses, birds, etc.

54 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Power outside of internal training also falls under this. Just look at gangs, people with political ambitions, and Wall Street. 

We do internal training here only.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lightseeker said:

No.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

No, I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that.

~ Hal 9000

The path of the wizard is only taught in person, nothing important is written down.  The things that are written down are more like vague outlines without the details, detours, and purposely misleading people who think they 'got it'.

One of the main ingredients is the teacher radiates a lot of energy while practicing and this substantially increases the energy of the student, making progress much faster.  Like my teacher said: "Helps get their motor started", without which most exercises are comparatively useless.  Most chi kung teachers couldn't do that even if their lives depended on it.  In addition the teacher does energy work on the student while they are in sitting meditation in order to boost their energy and power even more, in addition to specific things to make the student more psychic right away, like energizing the third eye and crown point quite a lot.  Due to these thing progress is much faster.  Someone can accomplish in five years what would take another 40 years.

The student also needs to be there in person so the teacher can provide all important feedback.  Certain tests are given which determine if the student is ready to go further.  In person also gives the student a chance to dialogue and ask questions.

I've already given you plenty to work on so work on those things for awhile and maybe I can provide some additional pointers online.

I you really want to do it you'll find a way to get the money.

Edited by Starjumper

10 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

yes, I can  .....  wait   ...

LIKE THOSE   possessed by Gurdjieff, Osho, Rasputin 

Oh .. no sorry.  I only teach the real stuff.

For that other stuff, I suggest you go to some 'guru' who will have the ability to access your credulity accurately and charge you  accordingly .

9 hours ago, Starjumper said:

I can teach you.  

Ohh  ?  You can  teach that   sort of stuff  ?

main-qimg-6a7ac330d8485823eaf1e7da27500c

Send me a dm yourself, what the fuck is a dm anyway?

A deep an meaningful  PM ?   :D

You can answer here instead:

Age matters.  Only those who start young can develop really high power, so tell me, what is your age?

And your sex ? 

:D 

You know, like when Yoda said to Luke Skywalker that he was too old.

Lesson 1  ... from  Star wars    is it  ?     

:) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

DM s  ?  Didnt way I could teach you ?

Goodness !     But you are right . He has been plastering silly stuff all over the place and DOES NOT answer questions put to him about it.

Not a good way to start, for  harvesting us for our skills and knowledge   ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1