Lightseeker

Hidden lands inhabited by Mo Pai masters

2 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

You know, when the end of the world comes and everyone is dead and the only people left alive are the Mo Pai masters in Alkufa... we'll all look pretty silly.

Repent now!

This morning we drove by a guy on the corner holding a sign that said REPENT.(for real) I said  what did he do that was so bad. Is this like a new way of public humiliation?  He may have been a mo pie master who said something bad about JC 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

Oh dear !

I used to sell books at market. had a lot of great  ones,  including a few collections of Rumi  - they never sold .

However I kept selling out of a book by 'Osho'   featuring  his versions of Rumi   . I would even offer potential buyers : Look here is the actual words of Rumi himself . "

" Ummmm  ... I will take the Osho version . "

- such is the way of the world . 

:(

Case in point. You just explained the depth of his influence even decades post death. 

My Tenaga Dalam practice has its roots in Islam and most of our mantras are in islam.

Edited by SirYuri
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SirYuri said:

My Tenaga Dalam practice has its roots in Islam and most of our mantras are in islam.

I'd be interested to know more of your mantra practices. 

6 hours ago, Starjumper said:

That's what they call a hornygoat

image.thumb.png.6535ee050706a4a895ab7e6395d43f0e.png

Here is something hilarious ;   There was a discussion  about this card on , the now defunct, Tarot Forum . Some women were giggling at the  goats 'penis'  : " What the hell ? !  ... Why is it like that  ? etc .

Instead of telling them they were actually looking at the top of the caduceus and its twin 'Egyptian' serpents  I said " Oh yes, goats do have penises like that . "    :D  

And some of them  still ;  " What ? Why ?  .... but I can see two of them ! "

Me;  " Oh yes, goats have two - a sort  of double penis  ... bent in an  S   shape. "

Then they freak out more  .....  so in a later post I ;  "  Yeah, its weird, I agree , two penises ... in an  S  shape  .... and both  with little Egyptian crowns on them . "

:D    

Some one else eventually posted  " Its a caduceus you idiots ! "

Classic ! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Thanks, I thought they were formed via a natural process because I saw one that had broken in half and could see how it was built up from a huge number of layers of concretion.

Are there not some in 'your neck of the woods'  (somewhere in central or south America )  where its said some big spheres like that  were man made ?  Or was that a claim about natural ones ?  Or were they 'finished off' natural ones ?

3 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Case in point. You just explained the depth of his influence even decades post death. 

I am not denying the depth of his influence .  Actually many of my friends 'went that way' , some even went to Poona and some went to the 'commune' in USA and  became inadvertently involved in the 'disgrace' there .  Later the organisation chewed them up and spat them out. Later, in its post Osho ,more   'free form'  days ,  I had a 'Sanyassan '   GF .  It didnt do much for her . It bought up her hang ups, as it did with a few others I knew, but  they never seemed to be able to resolve them. 

I mean , she had all these possessive hang ups, trips,  and jealousy .   Me ?  I was   'cool ' .... I mean, I didnt even mind if she wore a picture of another guy around her neck in a locket .    :D

And the whole movement certainly did its part to dumify, water down, mix up and trash most of the other people's stuff and traditions they got their hands on.  So it was pretty pop ... for the New Age .

But what about   your quest  ?  isn't that more important than such issues ?  Shouldn't you be seriously enquiring about that ?

Or do you wanna just   'banter '  ?

4 hours ago, Nungali said:

Here is something hilarious ;   There was a discussion  about this card on , the now defunct, Tarot Forum . Some women were giggling at the  goats 'penis'  : " What the hell ? !  ... Why is it like that  ? etc .

That is Crowleys deck. A MIB/CIA agent who couldn't even hold a hair on his head. I believe this particular image refers to perverted practice of the perverted group of rich people who believe life force can be obtained through various perverted practices. Including....notice there is a child in one of the testicles as well...and lot's of males. As male on male, yang on yang creates a vortex. Or so it does in their twisted minds. This is better portrayed in the sun card, a backhole and two children angels. 

So yeah sure, he was an occultists and his tarot card does refer to the Cadeceus = vortex = energy exchange, in his own way. 

6 hours ago, Nungali said:

Are there not some in 'your neck of the woods'  (somewhere in central or south America )  where its said some big spheres like that  were man made ?  Or was that a claim about natural ones ?  Or were they 'finished off' natural ones ?

I saw pictures of stone spheres in Chile, Venezuela, and Argentina but with no description.  I did see a lot of scammers on Utube saying that they were manufactured by ... aliens of course.

5 hours ago, Sentry said:
  Hide contents

2upd7qd.jpg

A woman is taking a dump at the back of a poor animal and the perverts subconsciously are obsessing about it while at the same time consciously ignoring why.

So do tell, why is there a picture of a woman taking a dump on the cover of a children's book printed in the puritanical age?  Who's the pervert anyway?

You don't get out much do you?  I recommend taking some anatomy lessons.

Some idiots might think she has a couple of scalps hanging from her belt ... whilst we carefully note what part of her body is touching the tiger.   Again, try anatomy lessons.

Edited by Starjumper

6 hours ago, Sentry said:
  Reveal hidden contents

2upd7qd.jpg

A woman is taking a dump at the back of a poor animal and the perverts subconsciously are obsessing about it while at the same time consciously ignoring why.

That's a classic painting by Frank Frazetta, the master of golden age science fiction artwork.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lost in Translation said:

That's a classic painting by Frank Frazetta, the master of golden age science fiction artwork.

Thanks for the name, brought back memories:

Starjumper vs the energy vizualizers

Image+(8)+(1).jpg

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Frank+Frazetta

I drew a freehand copy of this when I was a young sprout.

2c08dd6fbdb2910abf9c8d62bb272a56--frank-

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, lifeforce said:

I'd be interested to know more of your mantra practices. 

The purpose of the Mantra is to channel spiritual energies and also for self-development.

It is incorporated in meditation, breathing and movements for health and psychic abilities purposes.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, EmeraldHead said:

That is Crowleys deck. A MIB/CIA agent who couldn't even hold a hair on his head. I believe this particular image refers to perverted practice of the perverted group of rich people who believe life force can be obtained through various perverted practices. Including....notice there is a child in one of the testicles as well...and lot's of males. As male on male, yang on yang creates a vortex. Or so it does in their twisted minds. This is better portrayed in the sun card, a backhole and two children angels. 

So yeah sure, he was an occultists and his tarot card does refer to the Cadeceus = vortex = energy exchange, in his own way. 

Oh  my  goodness !   

Prude-Woman.jpg

How  ....   perverted !

{  ] Could not even hold a hair on his head "   ...   you hear that Marblehead  ? }

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Thanks for the name, brought back memories:

Starjumper vs the energy vizualizers

Image+(8)+(1).jpg

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Frank+Frazetta

I drew a freehand copy of this when I was a young sprout.

yes ... the idiots  .....  'woman dumping '  !   I mean sheesh ,  I would  .... 

Wait .....   what's that 'foamy crutch about  up there ^    ?    What the hell is going on !   :o

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Wait .....   what's that 'foamy crutch about  up there ^    ?    What the hell is going on !

That's exactly how I felt about the boys and the match and the out house with the garbage can overflowing with booze bottles!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

{ Could not even hold a hair on his head "   ...   you hear that Marblehead  ? }

Yeah, I hear you.  I still have a full head of hair.  Well, except when I shave it and turns it into a marblehead.

• Haha 1

On 25/07/2018 at 6:27 AM, Lightseeker said:

What can one find there?

Spoiler

“I will tell you a secret. I have seen the new man. He is intrepid and cruel. I was afraid of him.”

https://archive.org/details/MiguelSerranoAdolfHitlerTheUltimateAvatar_201708

Read it. Seek and shall find... These questions are explored... Perhaps you'll grok your answersz.

IMG_8032.JPG.f6427d024d400674daf571b410e129d4.JPG

Spoiler

Profound ignorance 
Can first 
Only be dealt with
In profound silence 
For to attempt 
To argue with illusion 
Is as egotistical 
As the delusion of grandeur 
Itself
Only profound silence 
Will unveil 
Profound egotism 
In both the observed 
And the observer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shazlor said:

Profound ignorance 
Can first 
Only be dealt with
In profound silence 
For to attempt 
To argue with illusion 
Is as egotistical 
As the delusion of grandeur 
Itself
Only profound silence 
Will unveil 
Profound egotism 
In both the observed 
And the observer.

I haven't mastered that yet.  I sit down more often than I shut up.

1 minute ago, CityHermit! said:

Yes because it is an answer to the OP's question.

Yea!  I forgot what we were talking about.

I did look Peng Lai up after you posted it but I didn't associate it with the OP.

• Thanks 1