Lightseeker

Hidden lands inhabited by Mo Pai masters

A mystical lands exists in an unknown location, called Alkufa. It is supposed to hold the greatest Sufi masters who ever lived as well as all of their secrets. For those of you who don’t know, Sufis are mystics of Islam. I was curious if a similar land exists which hold Mo Pai masters and other advanced Buddhists and Taoists. 

Agartha. Has various entrances. One related to the famous city of Shamballa, and many around the planet. Of course it has no relation to Jims and Kostas adventures.

Edited by EmeraldHead
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

Agartha. Has various entrances. One related to the famous city of Shamballa, and many around the planet. Of course it has no relation to Jims and Kostas adventures.

What can one find there?

New info, some drifter in Indonesia found an old book with a few exercises in it and used it to invent Mo Pai.  There are no Mo Pie masters except for John Chang and he's hiding out somewhere in Indonesia, hiding from people like you.  Can't blame him for that after being exposed to power hungry Westerners and their ways.  Any masters who lived before, who are the source of the book, are dead and in La La Land.

Who knows where La La Land is?

Edited by Starjumper

4 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Maybe it's that place called "The Land Of Points".

What kind of points?  I thought it was the land of 72 fake levels.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Starjumper said:

Old song by the Small Faces (Harry Nilsson) of a land where everyone had a point (their head was pointed), well, everyone except Oblio.  He had no point so he was banished to the forest of no points.

44 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

I was curious if a similar land exists which hold Mo Pai masters and other advanced Buddhists and Taoists. 

Indeed, it does exist and after years of research I was even able to pinpoint its exact coordinates:

second star to the right and straight on till morning

Edited by Sentry
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Someone once said "a wise man hears of Tao and practices diligently every day, an average man hears of Tao and thinks of it at some times and forgets it at others, and a foolish man hears of Tao and laughs out loud. If the foolish man did not laugh it would not be Tao."

I suppose the same could be true of Alkufa. Stranger things have happened...

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

Someone once said "a wise man hears of Tao and practices diligently every day, an average man hears of Tao and thinks of it at some times and forgets it at others, and a foolish man hears of Tao and laughs out loud. If the foolish man did not laugh it would not be Tao."

Possibly the reason why the foolish man laughed out loud was that he realized Tao immedeately when he heard of it...

Edited by Sentry
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EmeraldHead said:

I found it!!!  I ran across the location of Agartaha by accident on Utube.  Yaay Synchronicity.  In case you're wondering, I didn't watch it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, EmeraldHead said:

Thats a pretty old and corny 'occult' thingo you got going there   :)

I like the 'various entrances' , including kentucky mammoth cave , pyramid of Giza,  Iguazzu Falls  even  :D 

latest?cb=20160223174628

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

New info, some drifter in Indonesia found an old book with a few exercises in it and used it to invent Mo Pai.  There are no Mo Pie masters except for John Chang and he's hiding out somewhere in Indonesia, hiding from people like you.  Can't blame him for that after being exposed to power hungry Westerners and their ways.  Any masters who lived before, who are the source of the book, are dead and in La La Land.

Who knows where La La Land is?

Underground.  You get in  via Uluru  

c7c6e4d7a6ae456ca37f662153601b93?width=1

2nd cave on the right .   be careful when you get to the 'centre of gravity zone '   ( see my above diagram )  you may start floating around a bit .   But go on ... eventually you will come to a   ' dank basement pass not '   . If you can knock the empty cereal box of the window ledge ... by sheer    chi   ..... you're in !

However , if you fail   :

devourer_of_souls_by_thenightmaredragon.

Its  'heart down the hatch ' ! 

ammit+heart.jpg

2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Yes, that is Mo Pie country ;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyQ8DFWJad9BkpHVirwCM

Edited by Nungali

2 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

Someone???

dope-slap.gif&f=1

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, rene said:
2 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

Someone???

dope-slap.gif&f=1

For Lima's benefit...

Just now, Lost in Translation said:

For Lima's benefit...

Ah...right.

Is he wandering much out of the Welcome section yet?

I was surprised to see him in your thread.

11 minutes ago, rene said:

Someone???

dope-slap.gif&f=1

Thats bullying  !        We dont approve of that any more  ....    regardless of how much fun it was .

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Thats bullying  !        We dont approve of that any more  ....    regardless of how much fun it was .

Then I guess this is out too:

194ef617.jpg

Keisaku

In Zen Buddhism, the keisaku is a flat wooden stick or slat used during periods of meditation to remedy sleepiness or lapses of concentration. This is accomplished through a strike or series of strikes, usually administered on the meditator's back and shoulders in the muscular area between the shoulder blades and the spine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keisaku

10 minutes ago, rene said:

Then I guess this is out too:

194ef617.jpg

Keisaku

In Zen Buddhism, the keisaku is a flat wooden stick or slat used during periods of meditation to remedy sleepiness or lapses of concentration. This is accomplished through a strike or series of strikes, usually administered on the meditator's back and shoulders in the muscular area between the shoulder blades and the spine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keisaku

Nah ... thats not real bullying .   

If someone nods off  while  'meditating'   it is best to  ...

4557131d39a524786e6d4418abfd947a.jpg

That drawing is creeeeeeeeeeeepy! Why does the kid have a match? What did he just do? Did he spread gunpowder on the toilet seat? Why is the trash overflowing with empty booze bottles? Can someone tell me what the heck is going on here!?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1