Sign in to follow this  
Lightseeker

The eyes, chi and magnetism

Recommended Posts

In the book hidden secrets by Osho, he talks about  how one can direct energy to their eyes, and use it to control others. He also explained how this makes their eyes tense. Here is the quote: 

Those who practice hypnotism, mesmerism, magnetism, or things like this, will have very tense eyes - obviously, because they are trying to move their energy through the eyes forcibly. They are bringing their total energy near the eyes just to influence, impress or dominate someone. Their eyes will become tense because then their eyes are flooded with energy, more than they can tolerate.

Their eyes will be red, tense, and if you look at them you will feel a sudden shivering: they are using their eyes in a very political way. If they look at you, they are sending their energy to dominate you.

And through eyes, domination is very easy.

This was the case with Rasputin, who dominated Russia, before Lenin, just through his eyes. He was an ordinary peasant, uneducated, but with very magnetic eyes, and he came to know how to use this. The moment he would look at you, you would forget yourself, and in that moment he could send any suggestion to you telepathically and you would follow it. That is how he dominated the Czar and the Czarina, the royal family, and through them, the whole Russia. Nothing could be done without his will.

You can have those eyes also; it is not difficult. You have just to learn how to bring your total body energy to the eyes. They become flooded, and then, whenever you look at someone your energy starts flowing toward him. It envelopes the person, penetrates his mind, and in this flooded shock his thinking stops. And this is not a very rare thing that happens just with man, it happens all over the animal kingdom. There are many animals who will just look at their prey, and if the prey looks at them he is done for. Then the prey's eyes become fixed; he cannot move, he cannot escape.Then this is what has been done always: the hunter can stare into the eyes of the lion, and now it will depend on whether he has more magnetic eyes or the lion. If the lion is less magnetic and the hunter can bring his total energy to his eyes... And it is easy, he can do this, because when death is there one can do anything. When death is there the hunter can put his total energy at stake. If the hunter can look directly into the eyes of the lion and forget everything and just look, if he can just become the look, then the whole energy will move from his eyes and the lion will escape. He will be trembling with fear.

 

I especially thought the part about controlling animals was quite interesting.. perhaps this is how chi masters do it??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A chi master as you put it would not be interested to influence, control, impress or dominate someone. Using energy in this way is against the way and has ill effects. There are a lot of actual fighting systems that are very effective with....... eye plucking

 

It would be funny if Osho originaly wrote this in Braille 

Edited by Wu Ming Jen
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

It would be funny if Osho originaly wrote this in Braille 

 

Osho was a bit wacko.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once my chi kung teacher did that eye thing with me.  It wasn't easy to piss off such an advanced being but I was up to the task.  One time he gave me this look, with a completely neutral face, with just his eyes. and it said in no uncertain terms "I am going to kill you" and there was absolutely not a bit of doubt in my mind.  It was a real shock, to get this look from a quiet skinny little old Chinese man gave me a bad case of the willies. ... It also taught me how to do it.  Not something I've practiced though, and I had kind of forgotten about it.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, the skill is absolutely real an easily attainable but application that is a double edged sword.The application implied by Osho would be disastrous IMO.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

A chi master as you put it would not be interested to influence, control, impress or dominate someone. Using energy in this way is against the way and has ill effects. There are a lot of actual fighting systems that are very effective with....... eye plucking

 

It would be funny if Osho originaly wrote this in Braille 

 

But do you think that this is the technique that the chi masters use to control animals? Here is the video if you don’t k is what I’m talking about  https://youtu.be/GNuPJEiEo5o

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Animals are very receptive to energy. I grew up on a farm with a lot of different animals. If one can control their own energy the can control other living things as well.

 

I have seen a demonstration of acupressure points done on a goat that was fascinating I am more familiar with the human anatomy which to my surprise is very much the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

But do you think that this is the technique that the chi masters use to control animals? Here is the video if you don’t k is what I’m talking about  https://youtu.be/GNuPJEiEo5o

 

No this is not what he's doing.  He could do it in the dark or when the animals aren't looking at him or aren't even aware of him being there.  He's controlling their energy in a certain way, something I've done but with a different application.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

 

No this is not what he's doing.  He could do it in the dark or when the animals aren't looking at him or aren't even aware of him being there.  He's controlling their energy in a certain way, something I've done but with a different application.

 Do you mind sharing your blog experience?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

 Do you mind sharing your blog experience?

 

I don't know what a blog experience is, but the way is making someone's or something's energy go downwards with the intention of calming them or making them lie down/pass out.  The guy is doing it with his hands but I've done it with mind only, no hands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One eye

*

Attention

*

One arrow

*

Intent

*

One target

*

Presence

**********

To perfect the task

"To master attention

To attend

To what brings no joy

Will bring great joy

Will open the way

To great power

*********************

What you hold in the eye

Through the energy of your actions

Manifests as the life

Once you adjust the mind to the intent through the attention

All that is generated through your internally held energy will travel

Through the film of your intent

To the unseen target

The intent is purified in realiszation

The realiszation of the great pattern

The cycle of death, transformation and rebirth

The attention is an ability to hold the eye and energy of action to the one target

The unseen target of eternal transformation.

 

http://www.rossenergysystems.com/Downloads/Paper_Ocular-Extramission.pdf

 

conclusion: It is possible to detect human ocular extramission at a distance of about two centimeters in front of the eye using a high-impedance non-contact electrode housed inside electromagnetically insulated goggles. The waveform of the extramission signal closely resembles that at Fp1 and Fp2 using qEEG equipment and has distinct properties from the signal at Fp2 using a two-channel biofeedback system. The extramission waveform is distinctly different from that of a control electrode suspended in space in front of the goggles. It will be of interest to study the properties of ocular extramission in a variety of disease states, and also potential roles it may play in evil beliefs and other anthropological phenomena.

 

http://www.rossenergysystems.com/Downloads/Paper_The-Electrophysiological-Basis-Of-Evil-Eye-Belief.pdf

 

conclusion: A wide range of beliefs in spirits could provide us subjective, culturally transformed testimony concerning the interaction of human beings with electromagnetic fields in the environment. The entire biosphere is built on the interaction of organisms with extremely weak natural electromagnetic signals. for example, the synthesis of chlorophyll by plants requires that the plant capture photons and harness their energy to drive biological processes. Similarly, human beings capture photons in order to synthesize vitamin D. Photons in the visible range are only a tiny subset of the sea of electromagnetic information in which all life forms have evolved for a billion years. We should listen for the testable theories of electromagnetic field interactions hidden in a wide range of rituals, beliefs, experiences, and practices. The theory of human energy fields leads to a wide range of studies that marry anthropology and electrophysiology. The electrophysiological basis of evil eye belief is but one example of the general theory.

 

molhW2OfsDJp-il-hNOnDos-Li79nTZ3ZHUSns_oc0Y.jpg.c2e9b14b6672118d59aa44140dbc4d46.jpg

 

Spoiler

"In the brain itself, neurons devoted to visual processing number in the hundreds of millions and take up about 30 percent of the cortex, as compared with 8 percent for touch and just 3 percent for hearing."   .... Just a hunch,,,, but that's alot of internal processing power to be non-'utiliszed' in a pre-'struction' bioenergy feedback loop and cultivate virtue(potency).

 

24168.thumb.jpg.667bb008f1708e0e33e721a5b345ddd6.jpg

 

 

Spoiler

I don't know where to begin.. from the start or the end...but here I go...
I don't believe in Evolution that takes billions of years to produce a system naturally. I don't believe
period. The core of every Wizard/Druid/Sorcerer is the ability to work with energies. But in order to
master external energy manipulation he has to master a system that allows him to initialize/master
the primer between thought and his own software to start a sequence that will alter/shape and
create energies. I am talking about taking a grip of energy and mater. I can call the process of
"taking a grip" , " making contact", "creating an energy" anything I like but the closest thing that I
can call it that will bring some familiarity is Soul Moving.


At this point for those of you who want to walk the walk I suggest you stop reading now and don't
take the shortcut path I am about to create because the sense of accomplishment is amazing.
I was dreaming for a Meditation at the time that will take me out of my bed, a concentration that is
versatile, instant and light weight. A Concentration that I can take with me in the walking world that
is a big portion in my life. I call "Soul Moving" the Chaos meditation/concentration not because its
Chaos but because It exist in Chaos to give it order a start a middle and end. The rest of the
Meditation that I have accomplished are huge they were engines that I could not take with me on
my path. But Omg this one was the connection to those engine meditations.


I have been practicing "soul moving" for a long time and I have discovered allot but I will take you to
the time when I wondered what would happen if I abandon this life style, what would happen if for
some reason I forget how to practice this primer. So I simulated forgetfulness and I planed for the
worst for someone or something to take me away from my life. SO I did not "Soul move" or
meditate for 6 months... I concentrated on everyday life. After 6 months I remembered that I was
doing something that only 1% of the universe does So I stood in my dining room trying to
soulmove...but I had forgotten the feeling and the path that I had worked so far and hard. I was
devastated. It felt as if someone has taken life from me. But I fought my own existence and my love
for life brought me to a solution. I created a system that helped me remember how to take control
and be a Druid. Druids who create magic and give it as a gift to the people. Now I can never forget
to "soul move" and I am back on track with my research and doing what I love.


So what is "soul moving"? Soul moving is the command between thought and energy and matter. Its
the layer that connects thought and the universe. In order to "soul move" you have to know what
"soul moving" is. I will give you the system that I created so that you can literaly see and feel "soul
moving". For me it was gradual and it took me years to master it. But this system that I created
instantly brings me on the doorstep of energy control.


The first universe that any Wizard/Sourcerer/Druid that learns to control is the energies within him.
So here is the system: Focus and Unfocus your eyes. It is the closest and the sympliest way to
describe "soul moving " to you. The goal is to take it from there and explore the rest of your body.
The closest you are to the head the easier is to soul move and manipulate energies.
What can you do with soulmoving:
1.Control Energies (this is for advanced users)
2.Music (helps with speed and practicing soul moving, toy)
3.Block Pain and relocate it. ( this is the important part)
4.Draw, Speak and move within your body (toys)

 

I soul moved for the first time after I created my first Engine I had to grab energy and work with it.
The second time I soul moved was in my chest when I broke The first letter of my name and made
it a rune that is me, I placed that in my chest. The 3rd time I soul moved when I was experimenting
with wards, I soul moved in my hand. And so on and on the system "focus and unfocus your eyes"
reminds me instantly what soul moving is and its a procedure I would recommend to beginners so
they get a taste of what they should be feeling and recognize when they create the energy that is
soul moving. When you accomplish soul moving and mimic the "focus and unfocus your eyes" will
not effect your eyes but this primer energy will be felt within your eyes. "The focus and unfocus your
eyes" teaches you to push and pull and at the same time to create that energy flow from your soul
witch is the body. I don't "focus and unfocus my eyes", its a emergency procedure to remind me
what soul moving is in case I forget.


I am never bored. Good luck.

 

Spoiler

Turning the Light
Around and Keeping to the Center


1 Where did the term turning the light around begin? It
began with the adept Wenshi. When the light is
turned around, the energies of heaven and earth, yin
and yang, all congeal. This is what is called "refined
thought," "pure energy" or "pure thought."


2 When you first put this technique into practice, there
is seemingly non being within being. Eventually,
when the work is accomplished, and there is a body
beyond your body, there is seemingly being within
nonbeing.


3 Only after a hundred days of concentrated work is
the light real; only then is it the fire of spirit. After a
hundred days, the light is spontaneous: a point of
true positive energy suddenly produces a pearl, just
as an embryo forms from the intercourse of a man
and a woman. Then you should attend it calmly and
quietly. The turning around of the light is the "firing
process."


4 In the original creation there is positive light, which
is the ruling director. In the material world it is the
sun; in human beings it is the eyes. Nothing is worse
than to have a running leakage of spirit and consciousness;
this is conformity, so the way of the
golden flower is accomplished completely through
the method of reversal.


5 Turning the light around is not turning around the
light of one body, but turning around the very
energy of Creation. It is not stopping random imagination
only temporarily; it is truly emptying routine
compulsion for all time.


6 Therefore each breath corresponds to one year of
human time; and each breath corresponds to a century
in the various pathways of the long night of
ignorance.


7 Usually people wind up pursuing objects and come
to age in conformity with life, never once looking
back. When their positive energy fades and disappears,
this is the netherworld. Therefore the Heroic
March Scripture says, "Pure thought is flight, pure
emotion is fall." When students have little thought
and much emotion, they sink into low ways. Just
observe clearly, and when your breath grows quiet
you then become accurately aware. This is application
ofthe method of reversal.


8 This is what is meant in the Yin Convergence Classic
when it says, "The mechanism is in the eyes" and the
Plain Questions of the Yellow Emperor when it says,
"The light rays of the human body all flow upward
into the aperture of space:' If you get this, long life is
herein, and so is transcendence of life.


9 This is a practice that pervades the three teachings.


10 The light is neither inside nor outside the self.
Mountains, rivers, sun, moon, and the whole earth
are all this light, so it is not only in the self. All the
operations of intelligence, knowledge, and wisdom
are also this light, so it is not outside the self. The
light of heaven and earth fills the universe; the light
of one individual also naturally extends through the
heavens and covers the earth. Therefore once you
turn the light around, everything in the world is
turned around.


11 The light rays are concentrated upward into the eyes;
this is the great key of the human body. You should
reflect on this. If you do not sit quietly each day, this
light flows and whirls, stopping who knows where. If
you can sit quietly for a while, all time­ten thousand
ages, a thousand lifetimes­is penetrated from this.
All phenomena revert to stillness. Truly inconceivable
is this sublime truth.


12 Nevertheless, the actual practice goes from shallow to
deep, from crude to fine. Throughout, it is best to be
consistent. The practice is one from beginning to
end, but its quality during the process can be known
only by oneself. Nevertheless, it is necessary to wind
up at the point where "heaven is open, earth is
broad, and all things are just as they are;' for only
this can be considered attainment.


13 What has been communicated through successive
sages is not beyond reversed gazing. Confucians call it
"reaching toward knowledge.» Buddhists call it
"observing mind?' Taoists call it "inner observation."


14 The essential teaching is summarized above; as for
the rest, matters of entering and exiting stillness, the
prelude and the aftermath, one should use the book
Small Stopping and Seeing for a touchstone.


15 The words focus on the center are most sublime. The
center is omnipresent; the whole universe is within
it. This indicates the mechanism of Creation; you
focus on this to enter the gate, that is all. To focus
means to focus on this as a hint, not to become
rigidly fixated. The meaning of the word focus has life
to it; it is very subtle.


16 The terms stopping and seeing basically cannot be separated.
They mean concentration and insight. Hereafter,
whenever thoughts arise, you don't need to sit
still as before, but you should investigate this
thought: where is it? Where does it come from?
Where does it disappear? Push this inquity on and on
over and over until you realize it cannot be grasped'
then you, will see where the thought arises. You don't need to seek out the point of arising any
more.
"HavIng looked for my mind, I realize it cannot be
grasped." 'I have pacified your mind for you.'


17 This is correct seeing; whatever is contrary to this is false seeing. Once you reach this
ungraspability, then
as before you continuously practice stopping and
continue it by seeing, practice seeing and continue it
by stopping. This is twin cultivation of stopping and
seeing. This IS turning the light around.


18 The turning around is stopping, the light is seeing.
Stopping without seeing is called turning around
without light; seeing without stopping is called having
light Without turning it around. Remember this.

 

44 Although I sometimes speak only of fire:, sometimes I also speak of water. Ultimately they have never moved; with one saying I open my mouth: the essential mechanism is all in the two eyes. The mechanism means the function; you use this to manage Creation.

-Cleary-Thomas-Secret-of-the-Golden-Flower.pdf

 

(Turn on CC)

"Don't put your Jing-Shen into the Mountains, water and flowers, there's no benefit."

 

*

 

Spoiler

BONUS: First 3 chapters contain information to assist grokking it all together. 

 

I.E. #

PG30/31 below + 

 

"focus and unfocus your eyes"
reminds me instantly what soul moving is and its a procedure I would recommend to beginners so
they get a taste of what they should be FEELING and recognize when they create the energy that is
soul moving. When you accomplish soul moving and mimic the "focus and unfocus your eyes" will
not effect your eyes but this primer energy will be felt within your eyes. "The focus and unfocus your
eyes" teaches you to push and pull and at the same time to create that energy flow from your soul
witch is the body. I don't "focus and unfocus my eyes", its a emergency procedure to remind me
what soul moving is in case I forget.

IMG_8363.thumb.PNG.c74f13c2a1bf792ef050315d54efb941.PNGIMG_8364.thumb.PNG.8e4ba17d5992fb11a9836926d1b0f31c.PNGIMG_8365.thumb.PNG.f0df8ac1538bff6aeb0534e1dca12ec2.PNGIMG_8366.thumb.PNG.63fb949e99c96eecf3820824ef601db5.PNGIMG_8367.thumb.PNG.f7730fbeb3f08404c5086009bcf6b844.PNG

 

http://wp.sshc.in/dwns/The Antichrist Training Manual.pdf

"This is an extraordinary book. A very personal mish-mash of methods, many not to be found elsewhere in the public domain. The author adopts the pose of a would-be tutor of the future "antichrist" with convincing brio. At times the spelling and grammar are atrocious, giving the impression that English is the author's second language; future editions could benefit from the attention of an editor. There are some very practical and extremely dangerous exercises in unorthodox (or highly esoteric) Nei Kung, innumerable random -and fascinating- historical notes, formulae, spells, antijewish diatribes, and practical applications of Bardon's system. This is where the rubber meets the road: not neat or pretty, but there is significant traction here. Interesting for the would-be antichrist, and for the rest of us as a window into the mind of hardworking real-life magician who has taken his quest for power to the limit."

 

Edited by shazlor
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, shazlor said:

"Don't put your Jing-Shen into the Mountains, water and flowers, there's no benefit."*

 

This man gives an excellent explanation of turning the light around from the secret of the golden flower.   I would add bring the energy to the eyebrow point, feel presence there, merge with it, awaken there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/07/2018 at 12:02 PM, Lightseeker said:

In the book hidden secrets by Osho, he talks about  how one can direct energy to their eyes, and use it to control others. He also explained how this makes their eyes tense. Here is the quote: 

Those who practice hypnotism, mesmerism, magnetism, or things like this, will have very tense eyes - obviously, because they are trying to move their energy through the eyes forcibly. They are bringing their total energy near the eyes just to influence, impress or dominate someone. Their eyes will become tense because then their eyes are flooded with energy, more than they can tolerate.

Their eyes will be red, tense, and if you look at them you will feel a sudden shivering: they are using their eyes in a very political way. If they look at you, they are sending their energy to dominate you.

And through eyes, domination is very easy.

This was the case with Rasputin, who dominated Russia, before Lenin, just through his eyes. He was an ordinary peasant, uneducated, but with very magnetic eyes, and he came to know how to use this. The moment he would look at you, you would forget yourself, and in that moment he could send any suggestion to you telepathically and you would follow it. That is how he dominated the Czar and the Czarina, the royal family, and through them, the whole Russia. Nothing could be done without his will.

You can have those eyes also; it is not difficult. You have just to learn how to bring your total body energy to the eyes. They become flooded, and then, whenever you look at someone your energy starts flowing toward him. It envelopes the person, penetrates his mind, and in this flooded shock his thinking stops. And this is not a very rare thing that happens just with man, it happens all over the animal kingdom. There are many animals who will just look at their prey, and if the prey looks at them he is done for. Then the prey's eyes become fixed; he cannot move, he cannot escape.Then this is what has been done always: the hunter can stare into the eyes of the lion, and now it will depend on whether he has more magnetic eyes or the lion. If the lion is less magnetic and the hunter can bring his total energy to his eyes... And it is easy, he can do this, because when death is there one can do anything. When death is there the hunter can put his total energy at stake. If the hunter can look directly into the eyes of the lion and forget everything and just look, if he can just become the look, then the whole energy will move from his eyes and the lion will escape. He will be trembling with fear.

 

I especially thought the part about controlling animals was quite interesting.. perhaps this is how chi masters do it??

 

Careful there !  Some  animals like eye contact but some see it as a threat  ! 

 

I dont believe Osho knew jack shit about hunting !

 

Here is the test ;  take everything away from you so you have nothing .   Just you   'as you were born '   , and get 'released' naked in the wilderness  ... and by the way , we expect you back before dark with our dinner .

 

Well,  I comically  failed and nearly died   :D       I now a  few guys that can do it .  And I know their teacher that taught them to do it .

 

I listen to him instead of Osho thanks  .  

 

Now,  eye power, IMO is best practised by 'streaming ki'   -   in   'elemental aikido '     :)    one of the 4 principles is 'extend ki'  and that includes out through the eyes.  You do that and people will notice immediately  . 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/07/2018 at 11:23 PM, Starjumper said:

Once my chi kung teacher did that eye thing with me.  It wasn't easy to piss off such an advanced being but I was up to the task.  One time he gave me this look, with a completely neutral face, with just his eyes. and it said in no uncertain terms "I am going to kill you" and there was absolutely not a bit of doubt in my mind.  It was a real shock, to get this look from a quiet skinny little old Chinese man gave me a bad case of the willies. ... It also taught me how to do it.  Not something I've practiced though, and I had kind of forgotten about it.

 

Indeed . I am often on about   'sword face' in training.  One time, I faced off against a guy , he is always training with us and he is a mate of mine, so no stranger to it and I am    ' Attack ! "  and he   " Ummmmm .... no . "  and turned around and actually ran a few steps into the undergrowth that abuts the park ! 

 

Its that look that i encourage at the beginning of ecu no gata ,  a';fighting oar' form .  If one thinks really strongly and assuredly and in a balanced way    something like  ' Now I am going to rip your head off and stick it on the end of my spear as trophy ' 

 

 

 

maori_haka_by_hyett.jpg

 

 

It can be a little  .... disconcerting .

 

 

Especially when there is a mob of them ! 

 

 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/07/2018 at 12:30 AM, Lightseeker said:

 

But do you think that this is the technique that the chi masters use to control animals? Here is the video if you don’t k is what I’m talking about  https://youtu.be/GNuPJEiEo5o

 

 

First of all it isnt a good source  ... tv  and all that (not mention Stan Lee ! )

 

2nd, those critters , maybe Starjumper knows , they graze yeah,  do they cud ?  That is essential part of this trick . 

 

More on that when I get more info .

 

We had a vid here a while back 'amazing !  Guy stands by fence and plays 'mystic flute' all the cows come over and  stand opposite him and freeze , they just stand there .

 

Actually, if you just go and stand near the cow fence, they will do that  anyway  :D .   Eventually, if you stay there and even more so if you move further away   , one by one they will go down  until all are 'in a trance' / 'asleep'  .

 

Wait ... this Kanazawa  Sensai  ....   that isnt the old " Kanazawa sensai from Shotokan ?    :o

 

 

Anywayz  ... we all know us Aussies hold the supreme power here !

 

 

 

 

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/07/2018 at 4:25 AM, Starjumper said:

 

I don't know what a blog experience is, but the way is making someone's or something's energy go downwards with the intention of calming them or making them lie down/pass out.  The guy is doing it with his hands but I've done it with mind only, no hands.

 

Ohhh that !  I can do that .

 

< Ahem >  ....     (makes another long post  ) 

 

sleeping.jpg

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, rideforever said:

 

This man gives an excellent explanation of turning the light around from the secret of the golden flower.   I would add bring the energy to the eyebrow point, feel presence there, merge with it, awaken there.

 

Yes indeed those two pieces of practical advice regarding the eyes and heart he received and relates are truly invaluable.

 

I agree... There are easier ways of getting laid, well, probably not, but one can't indefinitely have 'ones cake and eat it too' and there's there's more fulfilling uses of the magic juice flowing through one like sunlight through the ghost dance.... Your point being one.

 

From what I posted above

***

"The goal is to take it from there and 

explore the rest of your body."

***

Solve et coagula.

 

Cheers.

Edited by shazlor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this