Lightseeker

Breaking body circuit and shaktipat, Nei Kung

I recently read a book by Osho titled “ In Search of the Miraculous”. In a chapter about shaktipat, Osho mentions other false methods by which gurus create an electric shock in the body. Here is the passage:  “
You take energy from the food you eat and this energy charges the batteries in your body. Therefore, many times you feel the necessity to recharge the batteries. A man is tired and spent by the evening. A good night’s rest recharges him. However, he does not know what it is that recharges him in sleep. During sleep some influences are at work upon him. Much psychic research has been done andwe know what kind of forces work on him in sleep. If a man wishes he can take advantage of these influences in the waking state. Then he is capable of giving you energy shocks that are not even magnetic but which are of the body electricity. You can mistake this for shaktipat.
There are many other ways of pseudo shaktipat that are equally false. They are in no way connected with the actual transmission of divine energy. If a person has no knowledge of body magnetism, of body electricity, but he knows the secret of breaking the electric circuit of your body, he can give you energy shocks then too. There are many ways of breaking your body’s electrical circuit, and when this is disturbed you receive a shock. Nothing comes from the other person toward you but you feel the shock. It is the shock of your own body electricity which has been disturbed

.” This seemed very similar to the body electricity which one develops around the 4th level of MoPai. However I was still confused about the part about breaking the body circuit.. can any of you throw some light on this?

I see what you are saying.. in this context however, false methods of Shaktipat are mentioned. This means they create the body “shock” through improper means.

I do not understand why anyone would want to blast or fake blasting a person into a higher vibration? Can you clarify this?

In my experiences of training: I was taught to hold the energy of increase out to someone in the form of a tuple and then if they can receive it, the person takes what they need and comes up to a higher level naturally, or to breath the breath of life into a circle and then let them enter the circle and meditate and evolve into its increase naturally. If a jolt to the person is implied then that is what is used in what is called a duel and it is a matter of will against will, (this is done in what is called a challenging party, or when practicing self defense). To force a person to a higher level then they have earned, is frowned upon, and when done damages to the recipients have been known to occur. :) (if offensive I will delete)

Edited by mrpasserby
incorrect wording
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mrpasserby said:

I do not understand why anyone would want to blast or fake blasting a person into a higher vibration? Can you clarify this?

In my experiences of training: I was taught to hold the energy of increase out to someone in the form of a tuple and then if they can receive it, the person takes what they need and comes up to a higher level naturally, or to breath the breath of life into a circle and then let them enter the circle and meditate and evolve into its increase naturally. If a jolt to the person is implied then that is what is used in what is called a duel and it is a matter of will against will, (this is done in what is called a challenging party, or when practicing self defense). To force a person to a higher level then they have earned, is frowned upon, and when done damages to the recipients have been known to occur. :) (if offensive I will delete)

Lol yes u make a valid point. This is More of a trick than a sprirtual task. Btw look up pressure points and dim mak, that’s more in line with this post lol 

• Like 1