Sign in to follow this  
rideforever

80s Freedom Juice

I love the music from the 80s, it was wild and free, people just did whatever they wanted and went for it.   Wow was it great.   Free.

Yeah, here's a 2004 version.   Not as good as the original, the strings are too tight, the fingers too bony, the heart too up tight.

Oh video not avail .... isn't it easier for the corporations just to make it available then to organise these kind of error messages .... what is their pleasure ?   The pleasure of getting in people's way.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1

Thanks.

Good song.  Remind me of Tom Petty for some reason.

Good video except for the lipstick and eye make-up.

4 hours ago, rideforever said:

I love the music from the 80s, it was wild and free, people just did whatever they wanted and went for it.   Wow was it great.   Free.

And naked boobs in every mainstream movie.

Today all the brainwashed hypocrites would cry out "sexism" / "bigotism" / "racism" etc. immedeately.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Video unavailable in my country but I hear what you are saying.

Oh reeelly?  I thought you were in the US of A, and don't ass me what the A stands for.

i'm able to get those videos in Ecuador.

29 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Oh reeelly?  I thought you were in the US of A, and don't ass me what the A stands for.

i'm able to get those videos in Ecuador.

Yes, I am in the US of A.  And proud to be an American.  Some places in America honor the copyright laws we have and don't allow copyrighted music on their sites unless it has been posted by the copyright holder.  That first link was honoring the law.  The second wasn't or it was posted by the copyright holder.

9 minutes ago, rideforever said:

tttt.jpg

We have a black horse here, we named him Spirit, after the famous black panther.

I thought from your screen name that you might be a biker.

11 hours ago, Wells said:

And naked boobs in every mainstream movie.

Today all the brainwashed hypocrites would cry out "sexism" / "bigotism" / "racism" etc. immedeately.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnrMb6T1wGKrT0e-0BsDL

Spoiler

:D

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Starjumper said:

We have a black horse here, we named him Spirit, after the famous black panther.

I thought from your screen name that you might be a biker.

Ride forever guys are a problem ! 

"How was the ride ? "

" Crap !  We would go a few K's  and then have to stop and wait for the old trike guys to catch up ... a few more and stop and wait again."

Sorry, old bikers need to be left out in the snow over winter .  They  just  bring the rest of us down , man . 

web-af-state-crippledbiker-500x500.jpg

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this