Tombartifacts

Self confidence?

I think sometimes that if i have More self confidence i Will have More friends, if i was like those guys and womans from the movies, they have so much confidense on almost everything they do, the famous People do not Allow a tinny bit of imperfection when the cameras are on. I Guess i am trying to say that i think everybody likes to be with confident People, or people meaby  accept me the way i am and i dont Allow them to be with me for my same insecurities. What do you think about this?

• Like 1

Be yourself. No one else can be you, and you can't be anyone else. :)

People like being around people who are energy neutral. If you broadcast too much energy it will make people uncomfortable. If you draw too much energy from people it will likewise make them uncomfortable. Just be yourself, mind your own energy and people will naturally like you.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

Be yourself. No one else can be you, and you can't be anyone else. :)

People like being around people who are energy neutral. If you broadcast too much energy it will make people uncomfortable. If you draw too much energy from people it will likewise make them uncomfortable. Just be yourself, mind your own energy and people will naturally like you.

Thank you for the advice, i Will try to do that.

Be yourself... Just be in the moment.  No need to be anything else... Let everything be as it is... 

Some people are naturally funny ... others are naturally quiet ... both can be equally confident, and both will bring their own strengths to the world.  Accept who you are and own it :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1