Sign in to follow this  
rideforever

Participating In Your Own Destruction : Being Manipulated

I would be interested in comments and references on the following idea :

I was reading an interesting thread on semen retention, which I am not very good at.  I have found it very difficult particularly on Fridays when it feels to me that many people are ejaculating, meaning ejecting their reserves of sexual energy.   There is a buzz about Fridays that I can feel on the street and in the air, all the work that has been done for 5 days, and now it is party time.  Time to eject sexual energy, it's hard to stay grounded on Friday with all this buzz in the air.

It would be interesting to see how mankind would be if it did not party on the weekend and squander it's energy.  Perhaps it might be able to evolve if it keeps it's energy rather than ejecting it.

Much of the culture in general seems to me to be based around the ejecting of sexual energy, the sugary songs, sugary ideas and so on.  It is not continent or grounded.

In nature some organisms manipulate you to release your energy.  For instance intestinal parasites stimulate your hunger for sweet food.  They have learned how to live off humans through millions of years of evolution and are experts.  They manipulate you, then you eat sweet food, and they eat it from the intestines.

I have the sense that on Fridays, humans are sheared like sheep.
They are manipulated to eject their sexual energy which is consumed by .... ?
I don't know who is the shearer, or where the wool goes.
It is like humans build up energy throughout the week, but instead of putting it in the bank for the future, to facilitate their own growth, they are manipulated to eject their energy and therefore they never progress.
Someone is consuming their energy.

And for my part being surrounded by people ejecting their energy makes it hard to keep grounded.

One way I have dealing with this situation is to "do something new" on Friday, this way I can sort of swim diagonally across the current, neither participating in ejection of energy, but sort of riding the wave a little.
Another way is to return to basic grounded meditations, full body breathing and so on.

• Like 1

'Unused'  sexual energy is fed upon by demons   , especially on fridays ! 

Its all about  .....  'down there '

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I was reminded of the following realization again recently, while sitting with my son around our fire pit up on Black Mountain, camping last week.

That moment, sitting quietly and listening when you realize... the relaxing sounds of nature are literally the sound of millions of creatures desperately trying to get laid.  :P

Life propogates Life.  Life thrives on decay, while decay nourishes all life.  This cycle of life propogating life, will not easily be interrupted by mental straining. 

Looking back on our 29 years together, it's rather clear, that my wife and I express together, a completely unsought and natural cycle of sexual expression.  We saturate in deeply entwined and near constant love making for some months... and then months long cycles of no sexual impulses at all.  These are not crafted, forced or judged.  We simply respond to each other and our impulses as comes naturally and among that... is a rather steady period every year of complete abstinence and coming together.

wei wu wei... do without forcing... In our life together, if we cultivate anything mutually, it's open flow of expression of self and an atmosphere that creates space for our own nature to express itself without hinderance or prodding.

One pivot around which my relationship with cultivation now rotates is... don't force... if anything, release more fully into that which is your essential expression... follow nature, and as nature follows dao... it's hard to stray from a path that permeates all the manifest and unmanifest.

To me, all the angst and unneccesary mental and physical straining over this retention topic seems to be more problematic than the occasional wet dream and a bit of jing releasing in the very manner nature designed...  <shrug> 

• Like 3

On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 6:13 PM, rideforever said:

There is a buzz about Fridays

So many people work weekends or irregularly. Maybe not so much in America? 

Could be the natural influences of planet Venus. Starting and finishing with the sun rise/set. You can actually notice the planetary influneces on you, if you pay attention. Like a harmless astral/personality filter covering everything wherever you go. Like air :)

Someone is consuming their energy.

I think much goes to waste. As long as they starve of it 

Much of the culture in general seems to me to be based around the ejecting

Just a slight opinion from me, it is not about any 'the ejecting' it's only about ejecting all energy so the mind can stay in the dark.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this