Sign in to follow this  
Starjumper

Aliens among us

9 hours ago, Starjumper said:

OK, the next and last one is about the gray aliens, like the kind you saw.  It's the most detailed.

Oh ?  Now, not only you are sure of what I saw, random internet videos about  grey aliens will explain it to me .

They were not grey , they were not as you described for me and they were not as described in that video .

Whats up with you ?

This is like the person that saw a  UFO and  'knows what they saw'  yet someotherguy  who didnt see it or wasnt even there is going "oh no, you saw Venus , thats what it was . "  (And you didnt even ask me for the details of my experience .... you supplied them  :D  )

Dude !    .... your slip is showing .

slp.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Poor elephant.  Still learning how to be a big boy.  (Might have been a girl though.  I have seen the young girls testing themselves and it looks the same as above.

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Oh ?  Now, not only you are sure of what I saw, random internet videos about  grey aliens will explain it to me .

They were not grey , they were not as you described for me and they were not as described in that video .

Whats up with you ?

This is like the person that saw a  UFO and  'knows what they saw'  yet someotherguy  who didnt see it or wasnt even there is going "oh no, you saw Venus , thats what it was . "  (And you didnt even ask me for the details of my experience .... you supplied them  :D  )

Dude !    .... your slip is showing .

Okay, OKAY!   I assumed too much, what do you expect when you won't tell?  Anyway my tale is coming around the bend any minute now.

Once when I was the foreman in a sheet metal shop I assumed something, and then the smart ass boss took me into the office and wrote: assume, then he divided it up like this ass/u/me, then he said "when you assume something it makes an ass out of you and me"

... and so on and so forth.

One of the other guys who came to the two  'Gathering of the Wizards' yard parties That Mink and I had was a guy who had been an engineer at Boeing, which was in Seattle, and he had been working on weapon systems so he had a security clearance.  He had retired and he was building a real 3/4 scale flying F-16 fighter replica in his back yard behind the garage.  He had already bought the jet engine and installed it and had been working on installing the millions of systems needed for the aircraft to operate when advancing age caused him to lose his pilot's license due to health situations.

He told me about the homebuilt airplane he was building and then told me about one night he heard a noise outside his garage where the plane was so he went opened the back door of his garage to take a look.

He saw four of the gray aliens standing there in a little group.  They all had the gray suits on and three of them had white belts while one had a black belt.  The one with the black belt had a metallic silver box on his belt and the box had a rather large white button on it.  When he saw the aliens one of them with a white belt nudged the one with the black belt with his elbow and said:  "Hey he can see us", so the black belt pushed the button on the box and they all disappeared, but he could still hear them and talk to them.

Normally aliens won't talk to humans because humans are so dumb, but this guy was a genius and was able to ask some questions that got them interested enough to respond.  Some of the things that he found out and told me about are that these were the kinds of aliens called Grays, and that is because they wear these gray suits, possibly they are like space suits but probably more like some kind of environmental suits, probably due to different breathing requirements.  The suits were also supercomputers with telepathic abilities and they would automatically translate any language into any other language, which is how he was able to talk with them.  The little box on the belt of the leader that made them invisible was a device which was somehow able to move them a quarter of a second into the future of the observer and this somehow was able to make them unseen.  They told him that they came to Earth as tourists because they had basically destroyed nature on their home planets and so they looked at Earth as kind of like a 'National Park' and came to see nature and other interesting sights, like an F-16 that someone was building in their back yard.  Since he had a security clearance in a weapons manufacturing company they were also interested in what he knew about those kinds of things and he was taken inside their space ship a few times for questioning.  During this time he was made to lie down on a table while the others stood around him.  The first time he was in the space ship he was able to ask them some questions and one question he asked was to know how long ago they had developed interstellar space travel, to which they did not answer.  The next time he was abducted they told him that they had checked their computer records as far a back as it was possible to trace, back to the beginning of their known history, which was some millions of years, and they had no record of when they had begun space traveling.  He told me some other things he learned from them but I can't recall what they are now, if I remember I'll add to this.

This guy was also abducted by the Men in Black, no doubt because they wanted to know what someone with a security clearance had been doing on an alien vehicle.  He found this out because one night it was very hot and so he put his cot outside in his side yard and was sleeping outside under a tree.  In the middle of the night he saw two men, dressed in Black suits, come to his front door.  They had a gas cylinder with them and it had a hose which they slipped under the front door and then they opened the gas valve.  After some minutes of waiting one of them put on a gas mask, opened the front door with a key, and went in the house.  A minute later he came out and said "he's not here".  Then he saw the engineer lying on the cot in the yard and said "there he is" so they went over and one of them kneeled on his chest with one knee and turned the gas on in his face, making him unconscious and that is all he remembered.  He woke up in his bed at home, and had a broken rib where the man in black had kneeled on his chest.  Due to this he suspected that they had taken him other times but he couldn't know for sure because he would always have been gassed and made unconscious first.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Poor elephant.  Still learning how to be a big boy.  (Might have been a girl though.  I have seen the young girls testing themselves and it looks the same as above.

tenor.gif?itemid=4727707

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Starjumper said:

At 8:00 it could be flares dropped from an aircraft.

https://youtu.be/-0KwsPGjqIM

If you live anywhere near a military aircraft training center those flares could appear any time during the night.

And many have parachutes so the winds in the atmosphere will cause them to move in various directions, and cause them to suddenly disappear because the flare ran out of fuel.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Marblehead said:

If you live anywhere near a military aircraft training center those flares could appear any time during the night.

And many have parachutes so the winds in the atmosphere will cause them to move in various directions, and cause them to suddenly disappear because the flare ran out of fuel.

Kids would do this here  ;  they get a big plastic garbage bag and make a thin split bamboo framework and make a 'sphere' or disc shape and suspend a little container of spirit under it with wire and light it and send it off - like a floating lantern.

Some of the dorks around here thought they seeing UFOs .  :D    I had to stop them due to bushfire risk .

But its kinda purdy

sky-lanterns-vector-876951.jpg

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Kids would do this here  ;  they get a big plastic garbage bag and make a thin split bamboo framework and make a 'sphere' or disc shape and suspend a little container of spirit under it with wire and light it and send it off - like a floating lantern.

Some of the dorks around here thought they seeing UFOs .  :D    I had to stop them due to bushfire risk .

But its kinda purdy

sky-lanterns-vector-876951.jpg

That is a popular thing to do during festivals here too.  Very pretty.

• Like 1

No .   Its indicative of 'entering' a 'node' of   'daimonic reality '  .

It may not 'really be happening' in the  'physical real mundane concrete' world

.. but it is happening in 'other realities'  even if perhaps 'only'  internal or 'psychological' ... it also indicates a  leap in individuation evolution ....   IF   ... you respond and react to it the right way .

Which people usually  do not  .   They either go off their nut or think it happened in the 'physical real mundane concrete' world or think they 'imagined it' ( in 'ideal reality ' )

Daimonic Reality Theory postulates itself as a 'third reality' ; real, ideal  and sorta between them ; daimonic .

That looks like them, a bit more smoother and silvery ... and no gaps  at the hips and shoulders .

But I didnt get a communication, a message, a probing,  nuthin !   Wot a rip off.

Sign in to follow this