Sign in to follow this  
Starjumper

Aliens among us

Recommended Posts

On 7/13/2018 at 7:42 PM, Nungali said:

Puma Punku ( 3:38 ) The Pyramids ( 22:41 ) . Baalbek, ( 37:40 )  Incan sites ( 55:33 )  Easter Island ( 1:01:33 ) Pacal's rocket ( 1:05:36 The Nazca Lines ( 1:13:10 )  Tolima "fighter jets ( 1:21:16 )  Egyptian "light bulb" ( 1:27:01 ) Ufo's in ancient art ( 1:36:08 ) . The crystal skulls ( 1:46:38 )Ezekiel's Wheel ( 1:58:17 ) hAncient nuclear warfare ( 2:11:16 )  Vimana's ( 2:20:50 ) . Anunnaki ( 2:32:52 ) .. Nephilim ( 2:54:37) Conclusion ( 3:07:10)

 

Good detective work there.  I didn't watch all of it, just a few key places, but I got the message.  There certainly are a lot of god damn liars who like to write books, and now I know where this came from:

 

i-dont-know-therefore-aliens.jpg

 

So maybe I should change the title of the thread  :D

 

However I think I noticed a glaring omission from the above video, which I'll present as pictures.  Not saying aliens did this, but I know indans with stone hammers, metal chisels, and ropes couldn't do it..

 

a7fb724effd0.jpg

 

sacsayhuaman.jpg

 

maxresdefault.jpg

 

2795ea30c30218e2a8ff1f0e50620e28--ancien

 

I know how difficult it would be to do such things.  I used to build stuff, including making custom fireplace doors to fit into rock fireplaces.  I was working with pieces of metal that weighed less than 60 Lb and power tools.  I would make a cardboard pattern to make the initial cut on the steel, then I would take many hours at the customers house, going back and forth, back and forth, fitting and grinding, and although I got close I never got a piece to fit as well as those massive rocks do.  The big point is you need to check the fit and then separate the parts in order to grind off the high spots, then check again and again.

 

It is clear that something else happened at these sites, and the best explanation I've heard is that the rocks were slid back and forth against each other to girnd off the high spots.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

 

Good detective work there.  I didn't watch all of it, just a few key places, but I got the message.  There certainly are a lot of god damn liars who like to write books, and now I know where this came from:

 

i-dont-know-therefore-aliens.jpg

 

So maybe I should change the title of the thread  :D

 

However I think I noticed a glaring omission from the above video, which I'll present as pictures.  Not saying aliens did this, but I know indans with stone hammers, metal chisels, and ropes couldn't do it..

 

a7fb724effd0.jpg

 

sacsayhuaman.jpg

 

maxresdefault.jpg

 

2795ea30c30218e2a8ff1f0e50620e28--ancien

 

I know how difficult it would be to do such things.  I used to build stuff, including making custom fireplace doors to fit into rock fireplaces.  I was working with pieces of metal that weighed less than 60 Lb and power tools.  I would make a cardboard pattern to make the initial cut on the steel, then I would take many hours at the customers house, going back and forth, back and forth, fitting and grinding, and although I got close I never got a piece to fit as well as those massive rocks do.  The big point is you need to check the fit and then separate the parts in order to grind off the high spots, then check again and again.

 

It is clear that something else happened at these sites, and the best explanation I've heard is that the rocks were slid back and forth against each other to girnd off the high spots.

 

These rocks have been a fascination of mine - the way they fit together is quite mysterious. It’s almost like they were heated up and melted into place. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fa Xin said:

These rocks have been a fascination of mine - the way they fit together is quite mysterious. It’s almost like they were heated up and melted into place. 

 

Yes it is very mysterious, there's no known way to account for it.  I think melting is going too far, some say softened, that the rock was softened and then the weight would press out irregularities.  However there are problems with this idea too. One is that air trapped in between the two rocks would leave vent holes, which is a common problem with making things using that method.  Also the lines are too straight, and by straight I also mean curved straight =) , by straight I mean not irregular, which is the result you  would get from just put the big rocks on one another in a softened state.

 

One of the bigger problems with the softening idea is seen in the following pictures.

 

meg.jpg

 

meg2.jpg

 

In the top picture look over to the left of the guy's head and you can see how the upper rocks made notches in the giant lower rocks.  This means that the upper rocks had priority, were more influential, in shaping the lower rock.  There are three of those in a row, including in the lower pictre, and it looks like the leftmost one was first, then the middle, and then the one to the right were placed.  The left most rock made a 'dent' in the big rock bellow, the middle rock is a straight line on it's left, which means that it had 'priority' over both the giant rock below and the one to it's left, and the same with the rock to the right, it made it's 'dent' in the lower rock and also made the middle rock conform to it's left side without itself deforming on the left.

 

It may be possible to do this if they could select which areas of the rock they wanted to be soft and which parts were left hard, never mind that we now have no way to soften rocks like that or to move such big ones.

 

Then this last one deepens the mystery even more:

 

meg1.jpg

 

Here, if you look in the area with the rectangle you can see that the bigger upper rock to the left made it's dent in, or had priority over the giant rock on the bottom, but then look at the smaller rock to it's right.  It's corners made dents on both the right and the left side

 

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, my cat, Squeaky, came to sit on my lap after not coming for two months, and she insisted on being cradled, so I had to stop in mid sentence.

 

 

getting back to the above, the smaller rock made dents on both the right and the left side, and it had to be placed after the ones on each side of the lower corners, from this we can see that it had priority, deformed the two to the side, without having it's own shape changed, otherwise it would have been indented b the rock to it's upper right.  Either that or the upper rock to it's right was already there, which explains the non indented line on it's right side.  I can't see how that rock could go in past though, because it's smaller on top and so could not have been taken out to be shaped and fitted.  

 

So there's no logical explanation as to how it was done.  In fact some other formations made in the same way are quite illogical to begin with.  There is also the theory that the rocks were slid back and forth to grind off the interference areas, but that last one shows it couldn't have been done like that either.  Another thing is that the rocks could have been completely shaped ahead of time by some kind of precision measuring and carving instrument, made according to some plan that could only have come from alien mentality; not likely.  The way the rocks fit together shows that they took advantage of fitting things after the fact.

 

It's all very very alien :D

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Starjumper said:

 

Good detective work there.  I didn't watch all of it, just a few key places, but I got the message.  There certainly are a lot of god damn liars who like to write books, and now I know where this came from:

 

i-dont-know-therefore-aliens.jpg

 

So maybe I should change the title of the thread  :D

 

We still get fooled by plain old outright lying .  I know , I would do it at work    :D   

 

One time I came in " Right, thats it ! Everyone pack up, we off the job !  Boss just had another argument with production office , he quit outright on the spot."  Peeps are "Oh no ! I haven't saved up enough money yet .....  crap! I gotta go back to Sydney ... " one girl starts crying, people start packing up .  Boss turns up "What the hells going on ? "  So they tell him, and he  " Why did you believe that, he tells lies everyday, and you know that, but you STILL keep believing him !  "

 

I asked 2IC  ' yeah, why you keep believing me ? "

 

"I dont know , you just sound so convincing  ... or something . "

 

I saw one of those 'magic feats' on TV once, a guy got a bus to run over him. The trick was , on the far side from the view the film was shot from, you could not really see the trick ( they had a depression in the road that he sunk down into as the tyre crossed his chest )  but there was a bunch of passer bys and witnesses standing there gawping and exclaiming .

 

After when they revealed the trick, someone said 'What about all those people watching from the footpath ?"

 

" Them ?   Oh, we paid them to act surprised and amazed , we set that up beforehand ."  "

 

More so when $$$$$ are involved eh ? 

 

Quote

 

However I think I noticed a glaring omission from the above video, which I'll present as pictures.  Not saying aliens did this, but I know indans with stone hammers, metal chisels, and ropes couldn't do it..

 

a7fb724effd0.jpg

 

sacsayhuaman.jpg

 

maxresdefault.jpg

 

2795ea30c30218e2a8ff1f0e50620e28--ancien

 

 

Its amazing isnt it ?    Look at those joints in the one immediately above in bottom left corner !

 

It appears to be 'earthquake proof'   :D   

 

We could focus on this particular one and see what we come up with . I remember reading  some interesting  stuff about it from an engineering and archaeological perspective. But that was a while ago.  I can find it , maybe , if you like .

 

There are bigger blocks, more intricate carved and moved a long way, with simple tech though.  But they are singular , and not 'stacked' .

 

 

Quote

 

I know how difficult it would be to do such things.  I used to build stuff, including making custom fireplace doors to fit into rock fireplaces.  I was working with pieces of metal that weighed less than 60 Lb and power tools.  I would make a cardboard pattern to make the initial cut on the steel, then I would take many hours at the customers house, going back and forth, back and forth, fitting and grinding, and although I got close I never got a piece to fit as well as those massive rocks do.  The big point is you need to check the fit and then separate the parts in order to grind off the high spots, then check again and again.

 

It is clear that something else happened at these sites, and the best explanation I've heard is that the rocks were slid back and forth against each other to girnd off the high spots.

 

Maybe as the very end last process ?    But how did they get the shapes in the first place ?  

 

I seem to remember that the visible part of the joint was accurate, but not the rest as it went into the wall, still, thats a feat in itself !

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Illegal aliens must have done it.

 

 

They  ....

 

built a wall  

 

IllegalAlien-320x233.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

 

Yes it is very mysterious, there's no known way to account for it.  I think melting is going too far, some say softened, that the rock was softened and then the weight would press out irregularities.  However there are problems with this idea too. One is that air trapped in between the two rocks would leave vent holes, which is a common problem with making things using that method.  Also the lines are too straight, and by straight I also mean curved straight =) , by straight I mean not irregular, which is the result you  would get from just put the big rocks on one another in a softened state.

 

One of the bigger problems with the softening idea is seen in the following pictures.

 

meg.jpg

 

meg2.jpg

 

In the top picture look over to the left of the guy's head and you can see how the upper rocks made notches in the giant lower rocks.  This means that the upper rocks had priority, were more influential, in shaping the lower rock.  There are three of those in a row, including in the lower pictre, and it looks like the leftmost one was first, then the middle, and then the one to the right were placed.  The left most rock made a 'dent' in the big rock bellow, the middle rock is a straight line on it's left, which means that it had 'priority' over both the giant rock below and the one to it's left, and the same with the rock to the right, it made it's 'dent' in the lower rock and also made the middle rock conform to it's left side without itself deforming on the left.

 

It may be possible to do this if they could select which areas of the rock they wanted to be soft and which parts were left hard, never mind that we now have no way to soften rocks like that or to move such big ones.

 

Then this last one deepens the mystery even more:

 

meg1.jpg

 

Here, if you look in the area with the rectangle you can see that the bigger upper rock to the left made it's dent in, or had priority over the giant rock on the bottom, but then look at the smaller rock to it's right.  It's corners made dents on both the right and the left side

 

 

Yep, 'crazy' stuff !   I cant be bothered to find the pic now, but one of them rocks in there somewhere has 8 'bent' intrusive joints into huge stones around  it , and it isnt that big a rock.  Weird !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is officially  'unknown'   :)   .

 

" The method used to match precisely the shape of a stone with the adjacent stones is unknown "

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacsayhuamán

 

Two methods were proposed ;  template   and/or  scribing

 

template

 

Saksaywaman-model-photo-1.jpg

 

Saksaywaman-model-photo-2.jpg

 

. etc  ;    https://www.ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/unravelling-mystery-behind-megalithic-stone-walls-saksaywaman-001470

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know three people, two who have been on alien space ships and one who almost went but changed his mind.  They don't run around naked yelling that the UFOs are coming like Nungali's friend.  More on them later.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Starjumper said:

I know three people, two who have been on alien space ships and one who almost went but changed his mind.

 

Hey Starjumper, I like the thread topic.  Would love to hear more about the story of the three people.

 

Greetings

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Starjumper said:

I know three people, two who have been on alien space ships and one who almost went but changed his mind.  They don't run around naked yelling that the UFOs are coming like Nungali's friend.  More on them later.

 

 

 

Yeah well , I saw a couple of them down at the river .   Silver skin,  almond shaped eyes, naked, no sign of sexual differentiation.  No craft though.  I considered it a 'shamanic experience'.

 

I too would like to hear detailed account of your friends visits . The details are often fascinating and revealing.

 

Anywayz, back to rad stone building . Here is a paper on 'stone softening' .....  I am still working my way through it and I have not accredited its source yet .

 

But rather 'tantalizing '  ;

 

ABSTRACT:
Due to its impressive appearance, Inca masonry,
which mostly consists of volcanic, silica contain-
ing rock material, has received much attention. A
high level of understanding has consequently been
reached of the diverse working steps and tools ap-
plied. An exception is the reddish mud,
“ llancacalpa "in the Quechua language, and the “ gold " mentioned by early chroniclers as mortar which
fitted the stones and later disappeared. Such tech-
niques were related to folklore and not taken seri-
ously. This study tries to understand them and the
question was asked: did Inca builders have access
to very acid mud? They did, and used the acid
mud from their mines, which generated sulphuric
acid through bacterial oxidation of pyrite (fools
gold). It reaches an acidity of up to pH = 0.5,
which is 10
4
times more acid than humic acid
which is known to weather silica containing rocks
via silica gel to the clay mineral kaolin. This acid
mud allowed dissolving and softening the rock
material superficially to a viscoelastic silica gel.
The process could be further enhanced more than
tenfold by addition of (oxalic acid containing)
plant sap, a skill suggested from popular tradition.
In special cases moderate heating of crushed py-
rite in gaps between chiselled stones generated
additional hot sulphuric acid. Where the stone to
stone contact transmitted weight, pressure dissolu-
tion in the acidic environment removed material,
and silica precipitation regenerated material in
cracks and pores elsewhere. It is attempted to re-
construct how the Inca builders applied the silica
gel technology for shaping stones, for polishing
and fitting them. The appearance of shiny and
glassy Inca stone junctions and interfaces is ex-
plained via solidification of in
-
situ generated or
additionally added silica gel. Modern processes
for conservation of stone monuments against envi-
ronmental deterioration have independently devel-
oped similar silica gel based technology.
 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There seems some type of similar process in  ancient   India ;

 

ffcl94.jpg

 

 

then a chisel is used on the surface of the softened stone ;

 

5b4f631133250_Indiastonemasonry.JPG.f833

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and a bit of  'Indian alchemy'

 

The 'shell solvent' mentioned above seems to be   ' Dravaka '   a 'medicine '     :o

 

dont do this at home kids !  ;

 

2iu7p82.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nungali said:

Yeah well , I saw a couple of them down at the river .   Silver skin,  almond shaped eyes, naked, no sign of sexual differentiation.  No craft though.  I considered it a 'shamanic experience'.

 

I too would like to hear detailed account of your friends visits . The details are often fascinating and revealing.

 

Anywayz, back to rad stone building . Here is a paper on 'stone softening' .....  I am still working my way through it and I have not accredited its source yet .

 

But rather 'tantalizing '  ;

 

ABSTRACT:

 

Good detective work there, Nungali, thanks for sharing that.  It definitely looks like a possible solution.

 

Concerning the Aliens you saw, I wouldn't necessarily write it off as a shamanic experience, because other people have seen the same thing,  It looks like you got a pretty good look at them.  The reason for the silver 'skin', big eyes, and no sexual differentiation is because they are are not naked but are actually wearing suits similar to space suits.  One of my friends told me about this in detail which I'll share in a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I have an Indian (Native American) friend in Seattle, who goes by the first name of Mink, that I shared a house with for about a year, and he was the kind of guy that would sometimes live in remote locations far from civilization.  He often prayed to the aliens, he called them space people, to take him away from the evil Earth.  At one point he was living in a very remote cave in a high cliff in Northern Arizona and he went outside to take a piss when he found himself slowly levitating up the face of the cliff.  He thought in his mind "what's going on?" and a voice came into his head that said "we have come to give you the ride you asked for".  So Mink asked "can I bring a friend?" because he had a new girlfriend in the cave that he didn't want to leave behind.  The voice in his head answered "no, just you", and so Mink said "well I'm not ready yet".  So then he was gently lowered back down the cliff till he was back on solid ground, and that was the end of that.

 

I told this story to my chi kung teacher, who was so super psychic that he was essentially omniscient,  and he said "Ya, they only take people with pure hearts".  :o  So he knew all about it, but would never have told me if I hadn't told him first about my friend.

 

So if anyone out there has a pure heart, and wants to escape now you know what to do.  It has also occurred to me that it's possible, if the world goes to nuclear hell, or just hell in general, which appears to get closer, that the biblical prediction of the 'chosen ones' being taken to salvation could be referring to this scenario of aliens rescuing a few people off of a dying planet.

 

Edited by Starjumper
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A little before I left Seattle to move to Ecuador I made some friends who had interesting connections.  Due to this Mink and I had a couple of yard parties that we called "Gathering of the Wizards", and some of the people that came were very interesting.  One was a winning race car builder and driver who had the amazing ability to heal minor engine problems by putting his hands on the engine or battery.  He found a way to modify the Porsche engine to get more power.  In the original engine the crank case between the three banks of cylinders, front, middle, and back, had fairly solid webs that were the bearing holders, and this limited air flow between the sections.  What he did was to make openings in the webs so the air could pass back and forth from front to back more freely and by doing this he got 40 more horsepower out of the engine and was able to easily beat the Porsche factory race cars ... until Porsche bought his secret from him.  He was also able to heal cars with his hands.  He gave me a couple of examples, the only one I remember was when someone couldn't get their car started so he put his hands on the battery and then it started, he told the car owner that it would be able to get them to their house and then it would need some work.  You didn't meet these people, so you'll have to take my word for it, but this guy was a very gentle, calm, and sincere soul with a good heart.

 

He told me about his experience of going on an alien spacecraft, and he had this opportunity twice.  I can't recall how he met the space people or how it was arranged, but if I recall he was beamed or teleported or something along those lines.  He told me that they were completely human looking aliens of the Nordic variety described previously and that they came from the Pleiades star cluster which is relatively near to Earth by astronomical measurements.  It is about 135 parsecs away, which is 440 light years.  They were able to speak to him in English but they didn't communicate with him much.  The space ship had silvery metal walls but the floor was covered with some kind of black powder and he was required to walk barefoot, like they did. During his last visit with them they asked him if he wanted to go see their home planet and he did so they took him there.  It took them about two hours to get there, they did not go down to the surface of the planet but showed him some of it's features from space and then they returned.  He said that the black powder on the floors stained his feet and that his feet in turn stained his socks and the carpets in his house for a couple of weeks after he returned.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nungali said:

Yeah well , I saw a couple of them down at the river .   Silver skin,  almond shaped eyes, naked, no sign of sexual differentiation.  No craft though.  I considered it a 'shamanic experience'.

 

OK, now it's your turn, some more details please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Starjumper said:

 

Good detective work there, Nungali, thanks for sharing that.  It definitely looks like a possible solution.

 

After reading the first part again, I am reminded of 'geo-polymer' technology ,  re  Dr. J. Davidovits  - the guy that claimed some stone blocks in the Great Pyramid had been 'cast '  ( they were not but he developed the technology to the extent it is used to encase deep burial radioactive waste .... its a fascinating process. ) .

 

But in this process the 'base material is first crushed and then mixed with the other ingredients ( for dissolving and time delay setting, so the  material can be malleable for a while , or not  ) and poured or moulded into a mould or frame . not painted on to soften  solid  stone  and 'melt' it or its surfaces. 

 

Hmmmmm ...... geo-polymer 'stone'    does have  an exterior polished / glazed  look .    

 

https://www.wired.com/2009/10/super-concrete-in-the-us-military-iran-and-the-pyramids/

 

;)

 

 

 

4 hours ago, Starjumper said:

 

Concerning the Aliens you saw, I wouldn't necessarily write it off as a shamanic experience, because other people have seen the same thing,  It looks like you got a pretty good look at them.  The reason for the silver 'skin', big eyes, and no sexual differentiation is because they are are not naked but are actually wearing suits similar to space suits.  One of my friends told me about this in detail which I'll share in a bit.

 

Not yet though .... I am enjoying you interpreting what I myself experienced .    Do go on  .     :D 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nungali said:

Not yet though .... I am enjoying you interpreting what I myself experienced .    Do go on  .     :D 

 

OK, the next and last one is about the gray aliens, like the kind you saw.  It's the most detailed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just ran across this video as a suggested watch.  By itself it is not conclusive. It has some fake pictures and video added, along with the lie of a title, and it appears that it could be dubbed, however it also could simply be a technical problem from transferring the video to digital.  It does agree with other information that is now relatively well known to some.

 

 

This is one of the comments, which lends credence to what is said in the video:

 

R.I.P.William(Bill)Cooper,It is so great to hear and see you my friend.I did not expect to run into you today,But I am glad I did.WOW seems like only yesterday,You were trying to warn us about a certain"Pale Horse"on the not so distant horizon.Froth and steam pouring from its staving greedy gullet for all to "Behold".In a strange way I fell both happy and sad.I am SAD you never got to see how right were.And I am HAPPY you never got to see how right you were.A truly bitter/sweet double edge sword
Edited by Starjumper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I just ran across this video

It doesn't appear to be much damaged after you ran across it.

 

 

PS  All my swords are double-edged.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Marblehead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice story.  Too many holes in it.  I won't mention any of them but just point out the I too had a TS-Crypto clearance and the way he described the process of what happened just doesn't meet with the standards of handling TS materials.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Nice story.  Too many holes in it.  I won't mention any of them but just point out the I too had a TS-Crypto clearance and the way he described the process of what happened just doesn't meet with the standards of handling TS materials.

 

Aww, and the pudgy little guy seemed so sincere too.  Probably the best sources are well known officials like astronuts and others known to be high up in the military ... and personal experience ... and books that go into a lot of detail.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this