Sign in to follow this  
Starjumper

Aliens among us

3 hours ago, Aetherous said:

The Rh- thing is interesting. I did a little googling, and it seems that geneticists have responded a number of times to people questioning if it could be true...of course, they say no.

The evolutionary origins of humanity is super interesting to me, considering that as far as I know, it's a mystery to everyone. I enjoy the theory that we are hybrids with extra terrestrial beings...although that one is just a myth.

On the subject of UFOs, they have certainly been seen. You can just youtube it and find numerous examples...or you can keep looking up, and eventually you'll see something that doesn't behave normally

That moving picture you have there is very distracting.  I also think the evolutionary origins of humans is fascinating.

The RH thing is an interesting bit of evidence which points the way to off planet entities.  Of course a lot of scientists will say no to it, it's very important for them to maintain the status quo and revolutionary scientists are often shut out.  Of course there could be another explanation for it but the off planet explanation fits very well with other pieces of info.

Concerning the videos of UFOs on Utube, a lot of them are suspect, particularly these days now that there is CGI, Computer generated imagery .  It is difficult to tell, sometimes it's clear that the video is CGI, the more important thing is that there must be a few among the many that are truly legitimate, it's just that we can't tell which those are.

I think corroborated eye witness reports are more reliable.  There are many reports that come from doctors, police, airline pilots, military pilots (people who are generally deemed to be trustworthy) and those reports are backed up by other witnesses, including radar observations of what was reported visually.

Which brings us to this:

9 hours ago, Marblehead said:

You will have a very hard time trying to bullshit me (indicating wisdom).

You seem to have an irrational concern over being bullshitted.  So far you're the one that's been doing all the bullshitting here, boy.   In fact  you already have been bullshat by the authorities, which results in your fundamentalist beliefs and attitude towards this subject, and that is not wisdom.

3 hours ago, Aetherous said:

What they are, we can only guess. Absolutely, in some cases they are drones or advanced aircraft.

That's true, where they are from and who made them is a more challenging guessing game, unless we choose to listen to some people who have been, voluntarily or involuntarily, on one of these crafts.

Once night when I was in Vilcabamba I noticed a green glowing ball motionless in the sky for quite some time.  It was hard to tell how big it was or how high it was, but it seemed large and far away.   Then it started slowly to the North, and as it got in front of the mountains to the North I could tell that it wasn't so large or so high after all, otherwise it would have passed above the mountains.  Then it started descending and the color changed to orange.  Then when it got near to the ground the light went out.  Therefore we can tell that it was actually a drone and someone was playing games to make others think it was a UFO or else they simply needed it to have alight so they could tell where it was in the dark.

Another time i was around 8 years old, in a suburb North of Detroit, and I climbed on to the roof of the school gymnasium, which was against the rules, and lay there for awhile looking up at the sky.  I notice a silvery cylindrical object going directly overhead and quickly from one horizon to the other.  In some ways it looked like a rocket that was coasting or an aircraft where you couldn't see the wings; but it wasn't.  It was at very high altitude and it went way too fast from one horizon to the other.  I've seen satelites go overhead many times and they go much more slowly.  High flying aircraft, even supersonic ones, go by much more slowly at that altitude, and they would make a jet noise or a sonic boom in any case.    Back then, in the late fifties, there were no fan jets, only turbojets and you could always hear them even at their maximum cruising altitude.  Back then supersonic jets were not yet developed either.  Therefor it's fairly certain that was in fact, a UFO.

The other one I saw was at night at low altitude in Buenos aires when I was around ten years old.  For that one there is no doubt it was a UFO, and my brother who was standing next to me also saw it.  I won't describe it for now lest 'someone' claim it was a light shining on a bird.  :D

I'll get to the rest of your comment ... later. 

• Like 1

As I understand it, the rH factor in human blood is an immune response.

For example, in a cesarean section operation, the mother's blood and the child's blood are mixed in a way they ordinarily would not be.

This stimulates the mother to have an immune response to the "foreign" DNA of the child.

Why is it "foreign"?

Because it is from the man, with his Y chromosome, the child is a mixture of the man and woman, which is unlike the woman's DNA as it is.

I think the rH factor responses seen in "elites", if it is, must be due to more recent blood-mixing or something like cesareans, or it could maybe have originated from an extended period of cannibalism in those people or their ancestors - and cannibalism in humans is not uncommon throughout history.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

As I understand it, the rH factor in human blood is an immune response.

For example, in a cesarean section operation, the mother's blood and the child's blood are mixed in a way they ordinarily would not be.

This stimulates the mother to have an immune response to the "foreign" DNA of the child.

Why is it "foreign"?

Because it is from the man, with his Y chromosome, the child is a mixture of the man and woman, which is unlike the woman's DNA as it is.

I think the rH factor responses seen in "elites", if it is, must be due to more recent blood-mixing or something like cesareans, or it could maybe have originated from an extended period of cannibalism in those people or their ancestors - and cannibalism in humans is not uncommon throughout history.

https://healthfully.com/strange-rh-negative-blood-5552003.html  -  Fun Fact  -  A higher percentage of Rh negative people claim to have been abducted by aliens than Rh positive people.

https://youtu.be/ICiSDqXmWgA   -  All of the best football players in the world have RH Negative Blood.

All the royal family lines in Europe have RH negative blood (From OP)

https://www.ancient-origins.net/human-origins-science/rh-negative-blood-exotic-bloodline-or-random-mutation-008831  Here it says that RH negative blood is not likely from extraterrestrials using the Occam Razor argument, but that is flawed.  It assumes two things which could very well be incorrect,   1. is that they think extraterretrials probably didn't come to Earth (incorrect) and   2. they assume that extraterrestrials may have completely different genes (which assumes no common ancestor and no intermingling in the past).  Since interstellar space travel may well have existed for billions of years it is entirely possible that extraterrestrials and humans share common DNA.  Also the existence of the blueprint of life itself, DNA, can best be explained as having come from interstellar space, and it is known and proven that viruses do indeed drift through space, from the Earth and to the Earth.

13 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I will remain uneducated, thank you.  It took a lot of work for me to rid myself of all the BS that was forced into my brain when I was you.  I don't want to have to do the work all over again.

Keep your UFOs and little green men.  And I will continue looking at 23 year old red-heads.  At least I could reach out and touch many of the red-heads if I wanted to.

Aha !   But all redheads  are  aliens   !        And they trying to take over the world  ...... in a very unfair way    :angry: ... making me immune to their 'powers'  

339_cong-chua-toc-may-8451-1506063104.jp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Marblehead said:

But it could also indicate that you will have a very hard time trying to bullshit me (indicating wisdom).

The thing is;  a UFO, by terminology,  is unidentified , yet most immediately do identify such  an unknown as 'alien craft'  = extraterrestrial life.

Why is it so ?     ( not addressed to you, but addressed to those that do so )

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Frog in the well.

So the frog in the well resorts to playing word games.  Do you think I'm a liar?

No . As I said I saw several UFOs one night and are still unable to identify them .

Also I have seen heaps of UFOs that I was able to identify, some after a minute or two of observation, one very unusual sighting  took several years to sort out . Thing was, it WAS a UFO for years then it wasnt .

Its not really a word game .... its just that the term IS UFO  and that does  means unidentified .  Surely you can see the worth of analysing the terms we use habitually in discussions that accrete layers of meaning ?

Did  YOU see something you cant identify ..... or did you see something out of the ordinary that you DID identify ?

This has been a life long study of mine , as I said, I have seen 'them'   I am not trying to debunk you, I just find the process of human observation and  conclusion fascinating, along with all the things that influence that . 

I think, according to the figures out there that yes, there is life on other planets,  has any of it visited the earth ?  I dont know .  I do know however that certain things I would swear on my life I saw and witnessed accurately  , actually  turned out to be something else, after objective examination or more education  .   Now, I am not saying this is always the case , but it is a big part of it .

8 hours ago, Aetherous said:

The Rh- thing is interesting. I did a little googling, and it seems that geneticists have responded a number of times to people questioning if it could be true...of course, they say no.

The evolutionary origins of humanity is super interesting to me, considering that as far as I know, it's a mystery to everyone. I enjoy the theory that we are hybrids with extra terrestrial beings...although that one is just a myth.

Super interesting to me too :)   I also enjoy myths, many of them contain valuable information .

On the subject of UFOs, they have certainly been seen. You can just youtube it and find numerous examples...or you can keep looking up, and eventually you'll see something that doesn't behave normally. What they are, we can only guess. Absolutely, in some cases they are drones or advanced aircraft.

Exactly !  The one that took years for me to ID was a military stealth craft . The news of its 'first tests in the Australian desert' was years after I first saw it. Much later, after I saw it, I worked out the direction and angle it was heading and realised it was possibly heading towards Williamstown Air Force base, I looked on Wiki to see what was there ;     https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAAF_Base_Williamtown#Units

It was one of the first stealth drones used here

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ4FebwoAzsOrYNwz4aFx

I also like to think about the fact that in the past, the Earth had dinosaurs roaming around. I read something about how two different dinosaurs, let's say the T-rex and brontosaurus, existed as far apart as humanity has from the time the last dinosaur existed...they were here for a while. How crazy is it that the Earth, our home, was like that then...and now it's like strip malls and highways with tons of humans? What will it be like later on? What was humanity during those times back then? Is there even evidence that neanderthals existed during those dinosaur ages?

Nah, Neanderthals  (  430,000[to 38,000 years ago ) . were contemporary with  HSS  (us)    Dinos carked it during the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event, some 66 million years ago ... so, somewhat earlier .

Unless we choose to believe this is yet another 'cover up '     :D  

917oIwQE6DL._SL1500_.jpg

Are we conscious beings capable of space travel alone in the infinite? Do stargates exist on our planet?

Look, I will be happy to get a new car and travel around the east coast parts of Australia I haven't seen yet .   :D

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

Interesting, I've been into aircraft design and aerodynamics for most of my life and I was not aware of such a craft, so therefor it's a UFO.  To me.  Kidding,  Do you have a name or designation for that.  Actually I would not call that a UFO because:

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

Its not really a word game .... its just that the term IS UFO  and that does  means unidentified .  Surely you can see the worth of analysing the terms we use habitually in discussions that accrete layers of meaning ?

Yes, I'm aware of the unfortunate meaning of UFO, so lets clear it up.  When i say UFO it means NOT an airplane.  It doesn't have wings, it's either round or cylindrical, it doesn't provide lift like an airplane, it makes no noise, it can travel in space, it can go thousands of miles per hour with almost instant acceleration, and it can make sharp right angle turns at those speeds, which are impossible for airplanes.  Not saying I've seen them do the last three things there, but I've seen ones that have been described as doing those things.

So a better term would be spacecraft ... or? ...

Edited by Starjumper

10 hours ago, Aetherous said:

I also like to think about the fact that in the past, the Earth had dinosaurs roaming around. I read something about how two different dinosaurs, let's say the T-rex and brontosaurus, existed as far apart as humanity has from the time the last dinosaur existed...they were here for a while. How crazy is it that the Earth, our home, was like that then...and now it's like strip malls and highways with tons of humans? What will it be like later on? What was humanity during those times back then? Is there even evidence that neanderthals existed during those dinosaur ages?

Fossil evidence indicates that humans have been around a half million years or so.  However there is some other interesting evidence, which are ancient artifacts that have been discovered in rock and coal that is older than modern humans are supposed to be.  If those things are in fact real that indicates that there was some kind of technology back then.  But who manufactured such things?  Intelligent dinosaurs, extraterrestrials, another kind of intelligent mammal or reptile?

Here's a video that presents some of these ancient artifacts, forget the first one, the Antikythera Mechanism, and the shroud of Turin, Stonehenge and one of the others.

https://youtu.be/_lGAsBqzqMk

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

Here is another place where different DNA for red heads from the Caucasus Mountains (as mentioned in the OP) is found;

https://youtu.be/r1k_b-jmz3k

Similar elongated skulls are depicted on some Egyptian monarchs.  There are many videos, some say that they skulls are humans, and some say they are not human, others say they are a mixture.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Interesting, I've been into aircraft design and aerodynamics for most of my life and I was not aware of such a craft, so therefor it's a UFO.  To me.  Kidding,  Do you have a name or designation for that.  Actually I would not call that a UFO because:

It was first ....  'strange circumstances'  . It was at the end of one of our festivals  'Cultural Revival Festival'  with a  focus on local indigenous culture.  Elders were there and one younger one offered to teach 'rainbow serpent dance'  , they thought a few people might do it .... about 200 people wanted to ! An amazing dance it was - energetic  and very powerful.  Late I had an informal'conference' with the elders, they said they were overjoyed to see people embrace their culture like that. We were in a big marquee tent , I went outside for stretch, looked up and saw an object that appeared to be coming in very fast at an angle that looked like a 're-entry' angle, or at least coming down very fast from high altitude, I somehow realised it was metallic  and saw its outline looked like a swooping eagle.  I called out "you guys Get out here and look at this ! "  But they just said "What is it ?"

" Quick quick, you will miss it !' but it was already going out of sight. Only one guy saw the tale end of it , a  nutty guy that ran a UFO (and other stuff) site ... typical !   They all missed it and when they asked me I described what I saw , the 'big eagle part freaked them a bit  and they asked which direction it went .   I said ' Over that way and going down ... actually towards Bowreville . "  Which stirred them up more as many of them lived there.

I knew I had seen something real so I went serching all over the place, I got many false and silly leads so gave up.  Then the news release came out years later that they had just built one and done experiments in Australian desert . BS! I seen it years before that .

And the rest of the story I already wrote about .

It looks very different on the ground ;

cgi-image-of-taranis-136411051058103901-

Taranis awaiting takeoff at Woomera Test Range, South Australia. Photo: BAE Systems/UK MOD

The unmanned drone is the most technologically advanced demonstration aircraft ever built in the UK, according to the MoD.

And very different in the air, depending on angle of view;

Taranis.jpg

1434554625922.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAE_Systems_Taranis

Now, the story about the things I still have not identified after 35 years ?   Thats another story, if you want to hear it .

But even what I myself wrote above, I could analyse in a very interesting way, just about every phrase, to reveal interesting 'dynamics at work'.  And the same with the  'still UFOs'  story .  That has even more interesting factors going on in it !

Yes, I'm aware of the unfortunate meaning of UFO, so lets clear it up.  When i say UFO it means NOT an airplane.  It doesn't have wings, it's either round or cylindrical, it doesn't provide lift like an airplane, it makes no noise, it can travel in space, it can go thousands of miles per hour with almost instant acceleration, and it can make sharp right angle turns at those speeds, which are impossible for airplanes.  Not saying I've seen them do the last three things there, but I've seen ones that have been described as doing those things.

So a better term would be spacecraft ... or? ...

And same with your paragraph there. many things stand out ; here is one  " it can make sharp right angle turns at those speeds, which are impossible for airplanes " . I have seen that !   But later it was explained. It wasnt 5 lights zooming along in formation that took a crazy impossible turn it was my perspective, travelling in a car, seeing other car lights , out of sight, reflecting on wet high up electricity wires.  

If you mean 'spacecraft' .   I got more, from reading all your comments and associated things you might mean  'alien extraterrestrial craft'  ?

Thing is, in my classification of experiences (mine and others ) not all of these things may be 'physical', there is an order of experience here which is very different .  I might be able to explain that  in a simpler way by describing a 'creature'  here; the 'yowie'; we can debate for hours if it s real or not, its pretty much like a local bigfoot or yeti . Yet when one examines the lore about it more indepth, there are 3 types and one is a 'spirit being' that brings certain experiences to you. In this respect, and very obviously (to those that can read such things ) many of these experiences, whether it be abduction in a spacecraft or by a yowie is more part of a 'shamanic experience'   (clothed in the symbol-metaphors of one;s culture ) .    Actually some of the abduction stories are comparable to the  inverse  of a shamanic experience .

Edit to add ; I just noticed this in the link;

The first steel for the Taranis prototype was cut in September 2007, and assembly began in February 2008.[10] On 9 January 2009, the Ministry of Defence denied that the Taranis had been flying near the site of a damaged wind turbine, after local people claimed to have seen a UFO.[11]

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Are those real or fake?

Fake ... of course ! 

2b7c0d5ccfb1d852de767cc3b5ae36fa.jpg

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Starjumper said:

You seem to have an irrational concern over being bullshitted.  So far you're the one that's been doing all the bullshitting here, boy.   In fact  you already have been bullshat by the authorities, which results in your fundamentalist beliefs and attitude towards this subject, and that is not wisdom.

Irrational?  I have not presented any irrational thoughts.  I submitted to the possibility and I suggested that there is no evidence of their existence.  What is irrational about that?

So you are saying that I have been BSed by the government that is hiding all the evidence supporting the existence of aliens?  So where is the proof that the government is hiding all this information?  

So you want me to accept something as true just because you said it is true?  Sorry, my friend, but you have to do better than that.  Remember "show and tell"?

Reality is what it is.  We can't change it with our illusions and delusions.  And even evidence cannot change reality.  But it could change our understanding of it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Nungali said:

The thing is;  a UFO, by terminology,  is unidentified , yet most immediately do identify such  an unknown as 'alien craft'  = extraterrestrial life.

Why is it so ?     ( not addressed to you, but addressed to those that do so )

The terms "UFO", "Flying Saucer", etc are the creation of Orson Wells and H G Wells at their roots.

The creations, which were imaginary, were greatly expanded upon by many.  Aliens will never go away.  We are at their mercy.

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

The terms "UFO", "Flying Saucer", etc are the creation of Orson Wells and H G Wells at their roots.

Hi Marbles, with this thread I have no intention of trying to convince anyone of something that they disagree with.  My purpose here is to present some additional information or evidence to those who are searching and wondering about such things.  I've seen and heard enough so that for me there is no doubt, and mind is made up, but I always find it pleasant to encounter some good solid evidence that shines a light more brightly on this subject, both for and against.  So the challenges and sarcasms in your earlier posts are seen as sarcasm and trolling, which is no problem, I understand the sentiment.

I could write a couple of books on all the 'show and tell' that I've encountered and I'm not planning on doing that here.

This post by Tom Brad should be very convincing, and if it isn't then thats fine too

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/47077-therefore-aliens/?do=findComment&comment=829255

Edited by Starjumper

Just now, Starjumper said:

Hi Marbles, with this thread I have no intention of trying to convince anyone of something that they disagree with.  My purpose here is to present some additional information or evidence to those who are searching and wondering about such things.  I've seen and heard enough so that for me there is no doubt, and mind is made up, but I always find it pleasant to encounter some good solid evidence that shines a light more brightly on this subject, both for and against.

Well, feel certain that I am not trying to destroy anyone's beliefs.  I'm just presenting an alternate perspective.  That' nothing new for me.

Just now, Starjumper said:

I could write a couple of books on all the 'show and tell' that I've encountered and I'm not planning on doing that here.

That's great, especially the last phrase.

9 hours ago, Nungali said:

1434554625922.jpg

This is not the same vehicle as the one you first posted.  I'm quite familiar with the one above, it was developed to be able to land and takeoff from aircraft carriers. Here's a short video of it : 

The above one is subsonic, while the one below would be supersonic.  I don't recognize it and I suspect it may be a computer drawing.  I'm a member of an aircraft design forum so I'm going to post the picture there and ask about it.

13 hours ago, Nungali said:

9 hours ago, Nungali said:

it can make sharp right angle turns at those speeds, which are impossible for airplanes

Those drones ARE airplanes.  Ones with a large wing area and low wing loading can make sharp very high G turns at lower speeds because there is no pilot, these turns may appear to be right angle from a distance but up close you will see that the turn does have some radius.  Planes with pilots can't turn at much more than 9 Gs because it could kill or damage the pilot, even then they need special high compression suits to even tolerate 9 Gs.

On the other hands, the sharp right angle turns seen performed by 'UFOs' are done at thousands of miles per hour and are done with no visible means of support, no wings.  Also they have been seen to be done by vehicles with windows in them, which implies there are occupants.  If there are occupants in them, that means that the propulsion system needs to act upon all the matter in the vihicle, otherwise the extreme G forces would kill them, turn them into little puddles.  This type of propulsion is sometimes referred to as a field drive.

19 hours ago, Nungali said:

As I thought, this is a computer drawing, doesn't exist.  In fact even as a computer drawing it's poorly done.  The perspective is off and the exhaust is upside down.  Not to mention the lack of an intake.

Edited by Starjumper

21 hours ago, Nungali said:

917oIwQE6DL._SL1500_.jpg

I remember having the hots for Raquel Welch as a young boy.

I even carried a picture of her from some wild west film with me in my wallet...

Edited by Wells
  • Like 3

Sign in to follow this