Sign in to follow this  
Starjumper

Aliens among us

Pay attention to what it says about RH negative blood and the Cro Magnons.  The rest, the biblical stuff, supports it but ends up possibly being TMI.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Thanks 1

I acknowledge only the possibility of its reality.  So far, for me, no proof.

"Believe" isn't good enough for me.  Show and tell time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I see what the problem is.  Since believe means 'don't know' then don't believe means 'don't don't know' and since it's a double negative that implies that they do know, when in fact they don't know shit, so it's clear, we're dealing with a bunch of nincompoops!

</ humor >

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

Actually, I think it is more at some people need more in their life than their personal reality which they likely believe is lacking.  Therefore they are willing to believe most anything that will add importance to their life.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well there should be no doubt that there are aliens 'out there' somewhere, the question is if they have visited and/or are visiting Earth now.

Leaving the believers out of it for a moment.  There are huge amounts of evidence that support the theory and it seems to me that those who don't believe (because it must be a belief) are in fact uneducated, inexperienced, or otherwise impaired in some way.

Edited by Starjumper

Yes, I am impaired.  I don't believe in the Easter Bunny.  The Energizer Bunny?  Yes.

So, leaving belief out of the equation for the moment,

The probability that it could happen does not imply that it has yet happened.

Sure, there are galaxies older and larger than the Milky Way.  But this doesn't mean that any of the planets in any of the star systems were ever capable of supporting any kind of life.

From Wikipedia:

"The search for extraterrestrial intelligence (SETI) is a collective term for scientific searches for intelligent extraterrestrial life, for example, monitoring electromagnetic radiation for signs of transmissions from civilizations on other planets.

Scientific investigation began shortly after the advent of radio in the early 1900s, and focused international efforts have been going on since the 1980s."

So far:  Nothing.

58 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I don't believe in the Easter Bunny. 

Aha, the Easter Bunny argument, do you think I believe in the Easter Bunny?

52 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

You better !     Because  next Easter  .......  he won't bring you eggs

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEJDtF_j6rEEPsI-BjC4I

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Actually I wore an Easter Bunny costume and did the Easter Bunny thing for the kids at my wife's church.  One time I accidentally put the suit on backwards and ended up having the big fuzzy cotton tail in front, much to the amusement of some spectators.

• Like 1

I actually had a sexy female bunny visit one Easter.      Angel de ........  did it   :D    all dressed up in  little outfit .   -    An  'adventurous friend', lets say   - she believed in aliens coming to earth as well ! 

Unfortunately  she was also crazy , got into big trubs for running around naked at night  in town with a hand gun 'surprising ' people smoochin in parked cars down by the river .   Last I heard, she married an evangelical minister  !    (boy! is he in for fun when she has her next 'episode'   :D   ) 

But then again, as my mate (who is also her friend) said  :   You rant and talk gibberish in the street about aliens coming back , and they lock you up , but if you change it a bit  and  rant and talk gibberish in church about 'God' coming back - thats 'religion' .

;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Actually I wore an Easter Bunny costume and did the Easter Bunny thing for the kids at my wife's church.  One time I accidentally put the suit on backwards and ended up having the big fuzzy cotton tail in front, much to the amusement of some spectators.

:o !  YOU   did an Angel de Glasse  !   (ooops, I was gonna not mention her name , oh well !  - she probably changed it by now anyway ! ) 

I wonder if she saved that outfit and wears it for the kids at her new church   ?      :D   

Angel also had a big fuzzy 'cottontail' in front    ........   even when she took the suit off !  

-_-

OOh, the visuals.  Anyway, getting back to business.

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I don't believe in the Easter Bunny.

I don't believe in the Easter bunny either, but I know a god damn UFO when I see one!

"The search for extraterrestrial intelligence (SETI) is a collective term for scientific searches for intelligent extraterrestrial life, for example, monitoring electromagnetic radiation for signs of transmissions from civilizations on other planets.

Scientific investigation began shortly after the advent of radio in the early 1900s, and focused international efforts have been going on since the 1980s."

That is non conclusive.  They are looking for brief historical events when TV and radio signals were beamed out by advanced civilizations, but even our own civilization has bypassed that mostly now, with direct link signals, tight beam messaging between space craft and Earth, satellites that beam their signals downward rather than outward, and fiber optics.

Yes, I am impaired.

No I don't think you are impaired, I think you are probably uneducated.  By uneducated I don't mean uneducated in general, I mean uneducated about UFOs and aliens.  Like I said, you have to ignore huge amounts of evidence in order to believe that UFOs are not here and have not been here in the past.

Marblehead.... I have a hypothetical for you. 

If you were to witness a UFO 🛸 , would you consider that as proof? It would be proof to you - but no one else...

3 hours ago, Starjumper said:

I don't believe in the Easter bunny either, but I know a god damn UFO when I see one!

Wait !   Dont you mean  ;  "   I dont know a UFO when I see one  ?     ( Seeing as as they are 'unidentified' flying objects ) .    :) 

I have seen a 'once UFO' once   .... I was able to identify it later .

I have also seen several UFOs one night   -  still unable to identify what they were    :huh:

3 hours ago, Fa Xin said:

If you were to witness a UFO 🛸 , would you consider that as proof? It would be proof to you - but no one else...

It would be proof that he saw something flying that he could not Identify . 

Not being able  to identify certain 'flying objects'   could   indicate a lack of education ,   as well .    ;) 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Starjumper said:

I don't think.

9 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Okay.  I have no idea what you see when you see things.  

9 hours ago, Starjumper said:

No I don't think you are impaired, I think you are probably uneducated.  By uneducated I don't mean uneducated in general, I mean uneducated about UFOs and aliens.  Like I said, you have to ignore huge amounts of evidence in order to believe that UFOs are not here and have not been here in the past.

I will remain uneducated, thank you.  It took a lot of work for me to rid myself of all the BS that was forced into my brain when I was you.  I don't want to have to do the work all over again.

Keep your UFOs and little green men.  And I will continue looking at 23 year old red-heads.  At least I could reach out and touch many of the red-heads if I wanted to.

9 hours ago, Fa Xin said:

Good question.  If I ever thought I saw a UFO I would immediately search for confirmation of what I thought I saw.  If no one else saw it I would immediately question myself.  If others has also seen it then I would question the circumstances within the conditions of when I thought I saw it.

I will not assume without questioning.  I have done that far too often in my life and it has almost always led to negative complications.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Nungali said:

Not being able  to identify certain 'flying objects'   could   indicate a lack of education ,   as well .    ;) 

But it could also indicate that you will have a very hard time trying to bullshit me (indicating wisdom).

5 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I will remain uneducated, thank you.

Frog in the well.

11 hours ago, Nungali said:

So the frog in the well resorts to playing word games.  Do you think I'm a liar?

The Rh- thing is interesting. I did a little googling, and it seems that geneticists have responded a number of times to people questioning if it could be true...of course, they say no.

The evolutionary origins of humanity is super interesting to me, considering that as far as I know, it's a mystery to everyone. I enjoy the theory that we are hybrids with extra terrestrial beings...although that one is just a myth.

On the subject of UFOs, they have certainly been seen. You can just youtube it and find numerous examples...or you can keep looking up, and eventually you'll see something that doesn't behave normally. What they are, we can only guess. Absolutely, in some cases they are drones or advanced aircraft.

I also like to think about the fact that in the past, the Earth had dinosaurs roaming around. I read something about how two different dinosaurs, let's say the T-rex and brontosaurus, existed as far apart as humanity has from the time the last dinosaur existed...they were here for a while. How crazy is it that the Earth, our home, was like that then...and now it's like strip malls and highways with tons of humans? What will it be like later on? What was humanity during those times back then? Is there even evidence that neanderthals existed during those dinosaur ages?

Are we conscious beings capable of space travel alone in the infinite? Do stargates exist on our planet?

tenor.gif

Sign in to follow this