Sign in to follow this  
Polaris Duke

Serge Augier Online School

Has anyone had any experience with Serge Augier online school (good or bad)?

I am interested in his online Qigong courses, but with a price tag of 1000 euros a year, is it really worth it?

• Like 1

Hello, PolarisDuke, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Welcome Polaris,

I don't have any experience with his school.  I suppose it all depends on how much effort you put into the practice, whether your consistent with it and utilize the resources.

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

I do not, but i have one of his books that i enjoyed, and know he is well respected. He had some interesting courses online last i checked that are rare to find anywhere else. 

• Like 1

Looked at his site, seems like it has some nice chi to it....at the same time i'd be wary of anyone whom charges that much for teachings. 

If the teacher is taking up his personal time to give you attention in order to help you advance....then i'd say it's worth it......but if there charging you thousands of dollars just to receive the techniques.....tell them to stick it where the sun don't shine. 

Even after receiving the basic techniques in any system there is a lifetime of tireless work that needs to be done. Just my opinion. Welcome to TDB. 

Edited by StormHealer
  • Like 3

My advice would be to find a teacher in or near to your home whose classes you can attend. Distance training was only ever any good for Lighthouse Keepers.

7 hours ago, Polaris Duke said:

I am interested in his online Qigong courses, but with a price tag of 1000 euros a year, is it really worth it

No. In fact, it would not be worth it if he paid you tons of euros.

Hi Polaris.  Welcome.

I have no knowledge to your question.

Test and try before you buy.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, StormHealer said:

... tell them to stick it where the sun don't shine.

... a lifetime of tireless work that needs to be done.

Hi StormHealer,

giphy.gif?resize=480%2C270

tenor.gif

8 hours ago, Chang said:

Distance training was only ever any good for Lighthouse Keepers.

Hi Chang,

tumblr_n6j9xbqweW1s3p8pco1_500.gif

7 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

... not be worth it if he paid you tons of euros.

Hi Taoist Texts,

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Test and try before you buy.

Hi Dada-da,

tumblr_m81w2vq3aK1r3zat8.gif

Good night.

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Correct errors.
  • Like 2

Thank you all for sharing your perspectives and making me feel welcome.

As a new member I am still trying to work my way around this forum!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Polaris Duke said:

As a new member I am still trying to work my way around this forum

Hi Polaris Duke,

Per the following lady, she was trying to buy some grapes by testing and trying first - before buying as suggested by Marblehead.

The grocer was not obliging - thus her sour grape look. Nothing more. Is there Marblehead?

tumblr_m81w2vq3aK1r3zat8.gif

- LimA

Sign in to follow this