Sign in to follow this  
zerostao

Sifu Jenny

There is some good positive energy on Jenny Lamb's FB right now. The photos she just began posting speak for themselves. Postings are in progress. Qiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 7/6/2018 at 1:33 PM, zerostao said:

There is some good positive energy on Jenny Lamb's FB right now. The photos she just began posting speak for themselves. Postings are in progress. Qiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Thanks, Zerostao.  Are you  a Yi Gong practitioner?

1 hour ago, liminal_luke said:

Thanks, Zerostao.  Are you  a Yi Gong practitioner?

I practice a few Wu family treasures.

• Like 1

Jenny Lamb is indeed thriving. My cousin lives in the Denver area and he told me the town that Jenny lives in is a community of very wealthy people. Someone who took a class in her house told me that it is loaded with expensive statues and other such items. Just inquire about what she charges for removing entities if she informs you that you have to come to her in person for that type of work. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 7/10/2018 at 11:24 PM, tao stillness said:

Jenny Lamb is indeed thriving. My cousin lives in the Denver area and he told me the town that Jenny lives in is a community of very wealthy people. Someone who took a class in her house told me that it is loaded with expensive statues and other such items. Just inquire about what she charges for removing entities if she informs you that you have to come to her in person for that type of work. 

I attended a multiday retreat at Sifu Jenny`s home as well and don`t recall the expensive statues.  It`s a nice enough home but hardly a mansion.  She doesn`t give the impression of great wealth.

That said, there`s no question that it`s expensive to work with her.  I`m not sure what she`s doing presently, but in the past she`s offered healer training retreats.  I would of liked to have attended but decided that they were out of my budget.  The retreat I attended was a follow up to her Yi Gong and not intended as healer training.  (If anybody here has attended a healer training retreat and would like to sure their experience, I`d love to hear.  Please PM.)  Do I wish she offered these retreats for cheap?  Absolutely.  But I figure she has a right to charge what she wants.  If you find it`s too expensive to have a treatment with her or to attend a training event, I suggest you do what I`ve done: don`t go.

• Like 2

I discovered the method of Jenny Lamb and the DVDS through this website.
It is very powerfull and it was a very nice YI gong and qi gong set.
I would like to extend my gratitude to everyone for this.
Thank you Ronaldk

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this