Purple Gold Qilin

"Spiritual Master" Bs

Heaven is yang earth is yin.

Life is earth nurturing heaven so ultimately it cant be destroyed. So the earth is good for development. 

Earth nurtures heaven

Heaven nurtures virtue

Yang rises earth grounds it or centers it.  Yin an yang must always be balanced. 

Philosophy grounds an centers so one can live in the world better so yin can not hurt it. This is called wisdom.

Without it yin will come an balance the yang.  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Purple Gold Qilin said:

Heaven is yang earth is yin.

Life is earth nurturing heaven so ultimately it cant be destroyed. So the earth is good for development. 

Earth nurtures heaven

Heaven nurtures virtue

Yang rises earth grounds it or centers it.  Yin an yang must always be balanced. 

Philosophy grounds an centers so one can live in the world better so yin can not hurt it. This is called wisdom.

Without it yin will come an balance the yang.  

Evasive Balderdash , another one bites the dust. 

16 minutes ago, Stosh said:

Evasive Balderdash , another one bites the dust. 

5 hours ago, Stosh said:

As you see it ,,

1  If one makes a claim about yin -yang , and I am convinced , is that yin ? ,,

2  If I am opposed , is that yang ?

3 if I do nothing , but stand opposed , is that yang or yin?

4 If I already agree , is that yang or yin ?

5 If I agree and say so , is that yin or yang? 

Good!

This proves my point that this is not a place for taoist you say this because I say heaven is yang an earth is yin an virtue is life an that which lives...lol

Well, I'm glad the two of you have attained the realization that you don't necessarily agree with each other.

And that's okay, really. 

• Like 1

I would think people who have a high degree of mastery (in most things), generally don't go around claiming to be masters or bragging about it. Bragging about it could imply they're getting some kind of gratification for you having acknowleged (and so, reinforced) their mastery.

Edited by cosmic4z
  • Like 2

On 7/5/2018 at 8:04 PM, Fa Xin said:

I always had the feeling that the two “realms” were actually one and the same. But I don’t claim to be a master of anything, so I guess I’m free to think whatever...

They are as unboundaried; you are regardless of your non-claims;  and yes, you are.

(-:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/5/2018 at 10:01 PM, Purple Gold Qilin said:

All those claiming to be spiritual masters are bs.

Here's why.

Life is yang the spirit realm is yin.

So..

Only those claiming heavenly enlightenment would be valid for only heaven can affect the earthly an spiritual realms.

Im only agreeing with taoist views of heavenly immortals..If it is truly yang then life should get better for its practitioners for life is yang.

And yet, The Yin contains within it Yang and Yang contains within it Yin. It is not an either-or thing. It is always Yin and Yang.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

depends on what one means by spirit realm, for instance the realm of the sun and any spirits there is extremely yang....for instance of white light type fire and brilliant blazing gold...