Sign in to follow this  
Reverence

Hey from the inbetween

Hello everyone, just found this forum and thought it stuck out from the other "magical" forums for being a bit more um.. sane.

A bit about me; I'm a psychopomp and have a connection with the scribe Metatron. I can't communicate with the dead and tell them to move on, rather I act as a soul conductor where my energy is tied to a portal I open and close which they pass through. My mother's a medium (but she's pretty much closed herself off from it all, and I don't blame her) and her psychic friends have visited and have said my house feels transient, like a train station and that they can feel a portal in my room.

I've had truly bizarre shit happen to me but I remain the biggest skeptic. I really don't want to believe in any of this but the universe has a strange way of pushing us towards what it wants to reveal. For starters I've picked 3 four leaf clovers in my life, all within a year. Each time I've picked one, someone died. The last clover I picked was the weirdest, I dropped a dollar while walking, picked it up and out from underneath was a 4 leafer standing tall and ominous with no other clovers remotely near it. I also feel death and have had visions of people attached with that feeling of death, and I'd know their time was soon ending.

I'm not one for rituals or elaborate altar set ups, mine's pretty small. I've heard multiple times that the entire point of practicing rituals is to never need to physically do them, that the point is to build a mental altar in the mind where one can manipulate and change energy flow to accomplish the same, so that is what I practice: energy manipulation and inner work. The outer world shift as the inner world does. I've manifested multiple people, jobs and events and work on spreading true, unconditional fiery love on an unseen, energetic level. I also have a huge attraction to dragons and morph my own energetic field into their shapes when I need protection.

I've written a lot but have hundreds more to write as time goes on and I acquaint myself with the community and get to know some of you.

Bye for now!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hello, Reverence, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Welcome Reverence,

wow, sounds like intense and interesting stuff. I’m looking forward to reading more from you. 👍

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

• Like 1

Hi Reverence.  Welcome.

Well, now that you are a member you can tell us all about your experiences that you wish to share with us.

11 hours ago, Reverence said:

I also have a huge attraction to dragons and morph my own energetic field into their shapes when I need protection.

Hi Reverence,

Welcome.

You are now protected in the inbetween by dragons...

dragon-protect-sun-16046241.jpg

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...

14 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Any friend of dragons is a friend of mine.

Hi Steve,

9-8-Baby-Dragon-Gif.gif

78853aceff744212c88bf775b2e2d670.jpg

Dragon_Quotes_large.jpg?v=1484792100

- Anand

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Reverence said:

I also have a huge attraction to dragons

Hi Reverence,

Check him out:

PeimeiDB.jpg.bb2e3231eb7738e64489d276ed689d40.jpg

He is a farming Black Dragon.

tumblr_ms3urivsLD1r463vio1_r1_500.gif

- LimA

Edited by Limahong

2 hours ago, Limahong said:

He is a farming Black Dragon.

:ph34r:

tumblr_ms3urivsLD1r463vio1_r1_500.gif

- LimA

That is from this most excellent video, the dragon part starts at 2:25, the part you are showing there is at around 3:25.  It moves well.

Edited by Starjumper

Thanks for the reply guys!

I'm more than happy to share some of my stories with the community. It feels lonesome being unable to share with general people since I feel like I'd be labelled a freak rather than someone along their path with no choice of happenstance and honestly I wouldn't have it any other way.

Lost in Translation: I find it hard to decipher which people actually have experienced otherworldly phenomena from those who simply misunderstand situations and distort the reality with a pinch of their own ego. Either way though, I feel more at home with the "crazies" than the normies :P

Starjumper: I'd like to think I'm friends with some. I have a story about a baby dragon, though I'm still unsure if it was an ACTUAL familiar or simply my energy reflecting and personifying as one during my energetic "puberty" when my life took a turn into astral lane aha

Limahong: aww thank you! If you're the resident dragon lover I definitely want to hear more from you!

Stormhealer: that's awesome, a kindred soul amongst the sea of faceless. I really want to know your take on Metatron's cube. I've been pointed towards it by my higher self and Metatron during times of hardship, both of my own life and others (even complete strangers' lives) to first visualize it forming and then spinning. The faster the spin, the purer the energy correction I found. Btw that video you pointed out from Limahong's gif is epic. I love the idea of the Great Wall being an extremely long dragon using it's body to protect the Chinese from horrible invaders

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Reverence said:

... the resident dragon...

Hi Reverence,

Dragon-in-residence:

A great weekend.

- LimA

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Reverence said:

Thanks for the reply guys!

Stormhealer: that's awesome, a kindred soul amongst the sea of faceless. I really want to know your take on Metatron's cube. I've been pointed towards it by my higher self and Metatron during times of hardship, both of my own life and others (even complete strangers' lives) to first visualize it forming and then spinning. The faster the spin, the purer the energy correction I found. Btw that video you pointed out from Limahong's gif is epic. I love the idea of the Great Wall being an extremely long dragon using it's body to protect the Chinese from horrible invaders

Hey Reverence, i don't have a lot of experience working with the Cube but rather with Metatron itself. Though in my limited experience my understanding of the Cube is that it is a means of patterning and folding energies harmoniously as they come into Being. 

From a practical perspective you can look at the idea that generally people are really stupid in what we create and are often doing it unconsciously via intent. By meditating on the cube it can help harmonize your intentions so that your creative process can be a bit more attuned to a higher frequency and thus won't backfire.  

Another dimension of it seems to be that it helps the individual hold/engage with more power without destroying themselves. For cultivators focusing on internal power training and integrating higher levels of gnosis this can be quite useful and potentially speed up growth. 

These are just my rough observations and i have yet to fully test out these theories...so it's best to take it with a grain of salt and test it out for yourself. I mainly work with Metatron for other things.  

• Like 1

On 6/29/2018 at 10:40 PM, Reverence said:

Starjumper: I'd like to think I'm friends with some. I have a story about a baby dragon, though I'm still unsure if it was an ACTUAL familiar or simply my energy reflecting and personifying as one during my energetic "puberty" when my life took a turn into astral lane aha

I'm interested in hearing about your experience.

Edited by Starjumper

On 7/1/2018 at 2:01 AM, Starjumper said:

I'm interested in hearing about your experience.

Hi Steve,

From a dragon yin-yang perspective?

Quotes About Yin Yang. QuotesGram

PeimeiDB.jpg.bb2e3231eb7738e64489d276ed689d40.jpg        Starjumper  

white-dragon-vs-black-dragon-02.jpg

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Limahong said:

white-dragon-vs-black-dragon-02.jpg

That's a nice one, the one on the left would be my guardian and true love, and the one on the right would be me.

I used to use an avatar which was a yin yang symbol with a green winged dragon draped over the top of it, and that was before I knew of my association with dragons.  So many hints I've had over the years.   That one is no longer available in search engines.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

Did someone mention Dragons?

I have a connection as well and Steve most awesome star jumper they were two black dragons leaving my body left and right, how weird is that.

In 1999, the Immortal Master Liu Li Han returned to Wudang and transmitted his knowledge inside the Daoist gate at the Wudang Mountain’s Heavenly Horse Peak (nowadays the Five Immortals Temple, White Horse Mountain).

Daoist Arts such as longevity, healing, way of the elixir (inner alchemy), and other were transmitted from the Five Dragons Temple in the Wudang Mountains, therefore the two words « Five Dragons » were added to their names.

The representative characteristics of the kung fu forms transmitted by the Immortal Master are:
– fist : « Five Dragons Patriarch Lü’s Bagua Zhang (Eight Trigrams Palm)»
– sword : « Five Dragons Patriarch Lü’s Seven Stars Sword »
– gong : « Five Dragons Pure Yang Body Protection Skill »
– longevity : « Five Dragons Skill to Expel Diseases and Prolong Life»
and various other methods transmitted one-to-one secretly.

1 hour ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

they were two black dragons leaving my body left and right, how weird is that.

Could you tell a little more about that; like how they got there and why they left and why two?  Did they return later?  I'm kind of like a baby black dragon, like in a cocoon or an egg.  I guess my human body is the cocoon ... and I still have more morphing to do.

Welcome, very fascinating to meet another psychopomp. I've had a few encounters with different individuals and I am an adept of several lineages in the Taoist, Vedic, Atlantean, Shinto, and Akashic. Looking forward to future encounters and discussions.

Hi @Reverence! Welcome to daobums!  Cool interests. I am also drawn to dragons! In spontanous form one time, I saw a dragon in my mind's eye and when I closed, my friend told me it seemed like I was doing a dragon form he knew of (which I didn't even know).           

Metatron, I hope to connect with in the future (when I am ready for the energy) since I work with the Akashic records and in our lineage, the highest level is Metatron's and not everyone will be able to access it. As for the dead, also curious about your experiences and what I can learn from it. Someone has told me I am a channel and I've met someone who wanted to train me, before S/he left this earth with his/er job of accompanying the dead to transition smoothly. I've had some weird encounters of death (near death experience when I was 19, tasting/experiencing the reality of death when I was 27 which led me to accept my weirdness, having dreams of deceased people both close to me and not so close, like the deceased father of a friend who I never met. I haven't fully made sense of these things. Anyway, enough about me. I'm looking forward to your posts and reading your personal practice journal if ever! 

Edited by emptycup

7 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Five Dragons

Hi Wu Ming Jen,

Various profiles of the Five Dragons -

5-Dragon-Aristocrat.png

img49b84732bfb72.jpg

elemental_dragons___color_by_udoncrew2.jpg

d4e54d80-b4d4-4b37-98b1-6c3bcda9f81f_560_420.jpg

th?id=OIP._Kzmj0mQZjcqmegPym1vyQHaGY&pid=15.1&P=0&w=185&h=160

elemental_dragon_s_by_kedris-d1b9rq8.jpg

Any correlations of the Five Dragons with these...?

FiveElements.png

the_five_elements_by_oofat-d51sugx.jpg

5elements.jpg

=========================================================================

916d9d38a1371829a93d709635a5df97.gif

========================================================================

united_dragon_council_symbol____by_angelghidorah-d5cewb1.png

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Could you tell a little more about that; like how they got there and why they left and why two?  Did they return later?  I'm kind of like a baby black dragon, like in a cocoon or an egg.  I guess my human body is the cocoon ... and I still have more morphing to do.

It happened at a time of transition in my life. I made a decision that did not make sense to others which created a lot of stress and uncertainty. The dragons literally flew away with this negative energy then I could see that I was on the right path and that I had made the right decision. 

The dragons also signify to me the influence my energetic body has with people around me. My energy positive or negative can leave my body and travel great distances, apparently I was not aware of this at the time.

Sign in to follow this