Sign in to follow this  
Tibetan_Ice

Hot Butt

Hi, :)

Well I finally got the "Reiki Tummo - An Effective Technique For Health and Happiness" in the mail today!

It is supposed to be the safest easiest way to raise the kundalini. It is a mixture of Reiki, Chi practices and kundalini yoga.

One point in the book that it emphasizes is correct posture. Sitting properly, standing properly, no slouching. So, I have been making an effort to sit up straight. Well, I was reading parts of the book, sitting up straight, getting some rushes from my heart chakra and now my butt is hot. The heat is also coming up the lower back and starting to flame my heart. I'm really surprised because I was just sitting straight, smiling, reading the book, getting a few rushes.

This book states that the kundalini is in it's own location (not the root chakra) at the perineum. After you get to the root chakra at the base of the spine, you go three or four inches foward.

It also says that if you have good posture, kundalini will flow and you can have kundalini flow all of the time if you keep correct posture. You can also use Chi balls to help clear chakras and the roots of the chakras.

Has anyone else here in this forum ever practiced Reiki Tummo or read this book? Comments?

:)

TI

I haven't read the book, but if you're into hot butts I'm happy for you. :lol:

I'm sorry....couldn't help it....you kinda set yourself up for it you know. ;)

Seriously.....I do recall one of your other posts and just wanted to ask, are you are still

practicing the Kunlun?

I dont know about reiki tummo, i practice gtummo and can only say this is highly effective in keeping yourself warm and cleansed. Im curious for what the diffrences are with reiki tummo :)

I ate a little too much chilli at lunch today and have my own version of "hot butt"!!

Bummer! :lol:

That's a pretty assinine comment! :lol:

Trying to make me the butt of your joke? :lol:

I had good vibes going here but now you've rectum. :lol:

:)

I haven't read the book, but if you're into hot butts I'm happy for you. :lol:

I'm sorry....couldn't help it....you kinda set yourself up for it you know. ;)

Seriously.....I do recall one of your other posts and just wanted to ask, are you are still

practicing the Kunlun?

Hi mgd :)

I enjoy having fun!

Yes, I'm still doing Kunlun. Yesterday, I bounced my legs for hours while sitting at work.

I did have another comment about kunlun but everyone seems to have ignored it. It is found on this link:

http://www.thetaobums.com/Kunlun-Rediscovered-t4616.html

TI

Edited by Tibetan_Ice

What does asinine mean?

Basically - it means dumb/stupid. In this particular situation, it's being used as a reference to ass, as are bum, butt and rectum. he's just having fun with you. :)

Sign in to follow this