TigerJin

What is the Definition of "Achieved Small Circulation?"

Like, how do you know when it has been "achieved" and you can move onto Grand Circulation? When I do it, I can feel the qi moving from spot to spot. And there was even a time where I could really feel it going and it created a white flash in my mind. Though, that hasn't happened since.

How do I know when I can move on to Grand Circulation?

30 minutes ago, TigerJin said:

when you get the "elixir"

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

when you get the "elixir"

Elixir, on sale now at your corner drugstore for $2.50!

58 minutes ago, TigerJin said:

What is the Definition of "Achieved Small Circulation?

It's used to describe a bullshit destructive practice promoted by fundamentalists who don't understand the process.  When someone's attention span is sufficient to complete a whole circle and back to the starting point then they will say they have 'achieved' it; at which point they can saunter down to the corner drug store to get their elixir, so that they can play with more complex destructive bullshit practices.

• Like 1

Small and large why not practiced together? Why does one need to master small before large without small there is no large without large there is no small, I do not understand. Do we just choose to be still or just choose to be active why be round and not square or square and not round what fun is that

It is not complicated if we do not make it that way. All this chi circulation happens on its own it is not mind driven only mind aware. The true mind can feel positive practice and acquired mind is silenced. No more doubt.

When practiced properly it is nothing but a thing and things they are just things fleeting and perishable. Not much to it. to reach the shore leave the boat behind. cryptic sayings leave much to the imagination so imagine your self in the most glorious heaven on earth what feels right.Feeling is the communication of mind and body no words, do not let words get in the way. only you know when you have an itch or dust in your eye so take care and invest time into the eternal.  

Do not feel discouraged and keep posting. Starjumper said when you get back home you have achieved, sometimes we feel we left somewhere but until we are back home the journey is not over.  The homeland of nothing whatsoever, no thing for mind to attach to, there is peace and harmony here, the mind has been pacified. I looked for my mind and found nothing. These things send the divided mind into a loss for words. thoughts are in word form but feeling is much deeper. so what ever you do just make sure it feels right.

• Thanks 2

On 2018-06-24 at 9:34 PM, TigerJin said:

When it happens on its own. 

But first you have to decide which version you think is the right one. 

Noone except Taoist text understand the Nei Dan version, I personally have opinions about the "follow the meridians" version some qigong books have (how does that work with the macrocosmic?), and the one I do surprised the crap out of me the first time it happened😁

• Like 3

On 24.06.2018 at 11:38 PM, Starjumper said:

It's used to describe a bullshit destructive practice promoted by fundamentalists who don't understand the process.  When someone's attention span is sufficient to complete a whole circle and back to the starting point then they will say they have 'achieved' it; at which point they can saunter down to the corner drug store to get their elixir, so that they can play with more complex destructive bullshit practices.

I have yet to see one person, who achieved that, ancient sages say, when you achieve circulation in the orbit you become immortal.

Have you met one immortal yet? The idea that you can open orbit with simple practice is profane idea from the beginning. If only one could become a pound sterling billionaire by digging potatoes. Does not work in real life.

On 25.06.2018 at 12:16 AM, Wu Ming Jen said:

Small and large why not practiced together? Why does one need to master small before large without small there is no large without large there is no small, I do not understand. Do we just choose to be still or just choose to be active why be round and not square or square and not round what fun is that

So many empty thoughts, small circulation is needed as a power boost to start large circulation. One cannot open blocked meridians with other blocked meridians.

On 24.06.2018 at 10:34 PM, TigerJin said:

Grand Circulation power is when you can freely fly your physical body in the sky and crush mountains with fist, good luck working with that. 

Edited by MopaiWarlord
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

“If one is being blocked at the next barrier,
one must maintain one’s condition and state,
otherwise one will fall back to the beginning.”

It is like an expired visa.
The marrow pathway is travelling upwards, however is not the meridian pathway. There is a hole in the vertebra, which is the path of internal alchemy. It is connected with the nerve stem, the nerves of the brain and the meridians. It does not exist singly, as the nerve system is like a tree. It is called the ‘Hidden Stream’, the unseen flow of water, also known by the name of the “Yellow River”.  This Yang Qi ascends up this pathway and goes straight above to Spinal Strait behind the Middle Cinnabar Field, as well as opposite the apex of the internal kidneys. It is extremely hard for Qi to ascend to this point. This is called the Spinal Strait Barrier. Furthermore rising to the back of the brain, it is called the Jade Pillow Barrier.
These are the body’s three barriers.

If one arrives at the border, one is asked for one’s passport and whether one carries any dangerous goods in the luggage. In Wudang Mountain one will come across the Three Heavenly Gates on the way up to the Golden Peak. Only when one opens the first gate, can one continue one’s climb. One’s spine is one’s ladder. During everyday life one prepares for this journey. The Gate keeper is extremely ferocious and powerful. There are tough examinations.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 16.09.2018 at 2:25 PM, Wu Ming Jen said:

“If one is being blocked at the next barrier,
one must maintain one’s condition and state,
otherwise one will fall back to the beginning.”

It is like an expired visa.
The marrow pathway is travelling upwards, however is not the meridian pathway. There is a hole in the vertebra, which is the path of internal alchemy. It is connected with the nerve stem, the nerves of the brain and the meridians. It does not exist singly, as the nerve system is like a tree. It is called the ‘Hidden Stream’, the unseen flow of water, also known by the name of the “Yellow River”.  This Yang Qi ascends up this pathway and goes straight above to Spinal Strait behind the Middle Cinnabar Field, as well as opposite the apex of the internal kidneys. It is extremely hard for Qi to ascend to this point. This is called the Spinal Strait Barrier. Furthermore rising to the back of the brain, it is called the Jade Pillow Barrier.
These are the body’s three barriers.

If one arrives at the border, one is asked for one’s passport and whether one carries any dangerous goods in the luggage. In Wudang Mountain one will come across the Three Heavenly Gates on the way up to the Golden Peak. Only when one opens the first gate, can one continue one’s climb. One’s spine is one’s ladder. During everyday life one prepares for this journey. The Gate keeper is extremely ferocious and powerful. There are tough examinations.

I have to admit those tales are written well and help beginners to get into subject. They are helpful. But the scale of work aint so simple as it is described in books or understood by practitioners without true HEAVEN and EARTH chi experience. You might be circulating in your orbit some little tiny energy, sensation or feeling, that is not real orbit.

When I am talking about orbit I mean very different thing that it is written inside any qigong or neigong mass published book or school.

That is a secret knowledge passed from master to student and requires 10+ years of constant practice including godly talents and disposition. It is not as simple as you have three barriers, concentrate and energy will pass and bah your orbit is working. That is written in any Qigong book with simple anyone can do exercises.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

By silent contemplation this will become clear. I myself bear it constantly in mind; the doctrine, entering uninterruptedly, does away with all distinctions between life and death, and makes me one with Heaven and Earth. When the sense of sight is forgotten, the Light becomes infinitely copious; when the sense of hearing is annihilated, the heart becomes concentrated upon the Eternal Depths. If these two organs of perception be both forgotten, the man will be able to shut himself off from the allurements of the world—pure, guileless, and complete, in perfect unison with the Universe,—vast, limitless,

1 hour ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

By silent contemplation this will become clear. 

No mountain-crushing fists? No flying? No thunderbolts coming out of your arse? 

No strengthening your contracted sense of Self? 

No nothing? 

Why should a manga-reading youth take that path? 🤪

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/10/2018 at 1:44 PM, JohnC said:

Per a very solid lineage studying under Wang Li Ping:

http://longmenpai.blogspot.com/

You can read about the account of some that have reached what sounds like the attainment your asking about.

John

Inspiring blog, very worthy of study.

Shows what depth of practice really means. 

When your practices manage to heal your eyes to the point of perfect eyesight, you can progress and work for real on the nervous system. 

MCO cannot heal your eyes and that should tell you something... 

4 hours ago, Cheshire Cat said:

When your practices manage to heal your eyes to the point of perfect eyesight, you can progress and work for real on the nervous system. 

MCO cannot heal your eyes and that should tell you something... 

Myopia and astigmatism included?

IF your MCO is not changing or affecting your health here and now, 100% chance you are not working with it, you are moving delusion or perception not the true qi power. If you cant see energy and living energy creatures when your eyes are open, or if you cant see physical world when your eyes are closed and blindfolded, there is 99% probability you do not have MCO. 

Real qi would move matter inside your body like telekinesis. You would feel it physically.

Listening or learning from losers ends up by wasting time or life working with etherial nonreal energies.

Is only my observation, but 99.99997% of practitioners who work with neikung, chikung, energy cultivation, never ever came across of activating real MCO. Mantak chia does not have MCO himself, but he has a book and seminars on how to open MCO.

Regular person will not be able to move MCO however many hours he or she practices. After 10 years of practice and following guidance you may be as close as 1% to an open MCO.

On 18.09.2018 at 1:57 PM, Wu Ming Jen said:

By silent contemplation this will become clear. I myself bear it constantly in mind; the doctrine, entering uninterruptedly, does away with all distinctions between life and death, and makes me one with Heaven and Earth. When the sense of sight is forgotten, the Light becomes infinitely copious; when the sense of hearing is annihilated, the heart becomes concentrated upon the Eternal Depths. If these two organs of perception be both forgotten, the man will be able to shut himself off from the allurements of the world—pure, guileless, and complete, in perfect unison with the Universe,—vast, limitless,

Have you ever come across the concept of consciousness development? Do you know the difference between cell, human body, and human civilization? In china there is a saying of immense difference between Heaven and Earth, but truly the difference between different level of consciousness cannot be surmounted by any amount of practice. Harder than to ascend heaven, harder than to become god, harder than strike immortal.

21 minutes ago, MopaiWarlord said:

If you cant see energy and living energy creatures when your eyes are open, or if you cant see physical world when your eyes are closed and blindfolded, there is 99% probability you do not have MCO. 

So...you don't have MCO then. :lol:

Nothing personal against you, let's just be honest though.

14 minutes ago, Aetherous said:

Just 0,00003 % have it ... -_-

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MopaiWarlord said:

..., but 99.99997% of practitioners ...

... 10 years of practice ... as close as 1% to an open MCO.

Just MopaiWarlord point of view ... I suppose ... :ph34r:;)  

2 hours ago, Aetherous said:

Yes, I do not have MCO. Your Ego is having fun here? This is a problem of a mortal, you want something, yet you are not willing to grasp it.

2 hours ago, Jox said:

Just 0,00003 % have it ... -_-

I know only one so far, John Chang. His MCO is about 70% opened, need to meet in person to tell whenever it is 100% or not.

4 hours ago, MopaiWarlord said:

This is a problem of a mortal, you want something, yet you are not willing to grasp it.

Welcome MopaiWarlord! 

You are having a good start. Maybe you will grow in to it, so we in the future may enjoy a classic Mo Pai thread, with insults and innuendos. 

@Ilovecoffee have becomed a little soft and repetetive in his dotage, so a little fresh blood will invigorate the scene.

Now, you claim to be the avatar of the nasty but powerful protector of the Mo Pai lineage? 

😎

Cool, tell us more. 😁 

Can you do the one about the rest here stuck in level zero dead-end practices? 

It is one of my favourites. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

Welcome MopaiWarlord! 

You are having a good start. Maybe you will grow in to it, so we in the future may enjoy a classic Mo Pai thread, with insults and innuendos. 

@Ilovecoffee have becomed a little soft and repetetive in his dotage, so a little fresh blood will invigorate the scene.

Now, you claim to be the avatar of the nasty but powerful protector of the Mo Pai lineage? 

😎

Cool, tell us more. 😁 

Can you do the one about the rest here stuck in level zero dead-end practices? 

It is one of my favourites. 

One thing none of you amateurs knows about cultivation. There can be only one Mopai master in the world. Once you reach high level in practice everyone else practicing Mopai at high levels is your enemy. Is one of the main reason JC dissapeared or died. True @MopaiWarlord is one and only. The world of real cultivation is brutal and bloody, one person ascending means countless beings falling down into the abyss. Wtihout experience in real war and lethal martial arts it is foolish to step into cultivation world. You also must be sly and crafty to survive. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, KuroShiro said:

Myopia and astigmatism included?

According to the theory and practice of bates method, myopia and astigmatism are caused by chronic muscular tensions. Those tensions can be cured with the practice of simple eye exercises. But apparently, meditation -with all its power to relax- can't cure eye problems.

There are many neigong books which stress the importance of having healthy eyes and even suggest improbable exercises in the attempt to offer a cure.

I think that the book "the secret of the golden flower" is very significant because it plainly states that the eyes are "the handles of the big dipper" and the Ming version of the text goes even further by explaining that it's not easy for the blind to achieve the result.

The eyes are connected with the energy system and if your vision is impaired, your energy system is equally impaired: certain pathways may be inactives and the currents may run in different directions.

it's not easy to heal the eyes and MCO can't surely do it.

Edited by Cheshire Cat
  • Like 2