Sign in to follow this  
Aletheia

Fake "Bob Dobbs"

Okay I meant to post this video. So I'm claiming getting out of linear time is the first step away from ego thinking -

1 hour ago, Aletheia said:

If you realise that linear time is an illusion then interiors and ideas about distance and place begin to break down too. So you have to first get out of thinking linear time is ...

Right, watching videos and thinking about them leads to realizations.  Check.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Aletheia said:

Okay I meant to post this video. So I'm claiming getting out of linear time is the first step away from ego thinking -

Who cares about that BS, I want to know who the fake Bob Dobbs is who is impersonating the real Bob Dobbs, my hero..

Only J. R. Bob Dobbs understands the true meaning of Slack, which is the same as the Taoist Wu Wei.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Haha 1

He's not really fake because there's no original. He works undercover and is actually the real thing. Here he's being interviewed by a Bucky Fuller fanatic. Only drew knows the secrets to "cold fusion." Fake "Bob Dobbs" understands media ecology best!

Edited by Aletheia

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

Right, watching videos and thinking about them leads to realizations.  Check.

Right, because...

Insight follows change, not the reverse.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aletheia said:

He's not really fake because there's no original. He works undercover and is actually the real thing ... Fake "Bob Dobbs" understands media ecology best!

You appear to have difficulty writing clearly sometimes.  Other times, when you do write clearly it's just WRONG.  Is that because of your practice which trains you to shoot lightning bolts out your navel?

I think the video is of the original Bob Dobbs, not fake, and he's the one the church of the Subgenius got their name from.

Only drew knows the secrets to "cold fusion."

Cough, cough (bullshit!), so is he keeping it a secret to save the world from cheap energy?  ... and why is "cold fusion" in parenthesis?

Edited by Starjumper

6 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

and why is "cold fusion" in parenthesis?

Because it can only be realised in "first nature," in a pre-civilisation state of awareness before solar settlements, as cosmic embodiment prior to technological extensions mutating social formations like cancerous outgrowths upon earth.

• Haha 1

Everything begins, and ends, at the San trance dance with drew's alchemical music "theory" as far as I'm concerned. That's the only way to make real sense of things!

So we can say drew has a completed, working and unified theory of everything, I think!

Edited by Aletheia
  • Haha 3

In Platonic philosophy i.e. western mathematics, the divine creates the forms or the original ideas, then the demiurge creates the world as a copy of the ideas and then Plato says the poets are not allowed in to his republic because their art is too far removed from the world of the original ideas i.e. copies of a copy of an original.

So I paint a picture of a tree and that's a copy of a tree which itself is a copy of an original idea and that's not allowed because only mathematics is allowed to condition nature in western thinking. So that's why swivel-eyed geeks love mathematics so much and believe its the language of the cosmos.

The word "poet" comes from the word poiesis -

Martin Heidegger refers to it as a 'bringing-forth' (physis as emergence), using this term in its widest sense. He explained poiesis as the blooming of the blossom, the coming-out of a butterfly from a cocoon, the plummeting of a waterfall when the snow begins to melt. The last two analogies underline Heidegger's example of a threshold occasion: a moment of ecstasis when something moves away from its standing as one thing to become another.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poiesis#Overview

So poetry really means nature's ecstatic self-creation, a coming to presence from herself.

Anyway, you can definitely put it all together again with Heidegger's philosophy. Just have to do the meditation and learn a bit history and some of the lost ways prior to Plato.

Edited by Aletheia

3 hours ago, Aletheia said:

Because it can only be realised in "first nature," in a pre-civilisation state of awareness before solar settlements, as cosmic embodiment prior to technological extensions mutating social formations like cancerous outgrowths upon earth.

For more just click the reionize electrons button:  Sayings of Truth!

13 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

For more just click the reionize electrons button:  Sayings of Truth!

But I'm not new age, new age is particular to the 60s and 70s of north western european culture. In philosophy we call this period "4th stage simulacrum as full simulation" or Heidegger's total forgetting of Being which he talks about in his lecture/essay The Question Concerning Technology etc. What I'm talking about is always true. That's why I'm willing to bet my house on my abilities. I can back up my philosophy with actual miracles just like the saints and shaman can too!

Edited by Aletheia

Okay I clicked on http://www.wisdomofchopra.com/ and found this quote -

"A formless void meditates on exponential space time events" 

Pretty sure that's wrong because exponentials are Platonic. You'd have to ask drew about that because I;m not really into that stuff.

Reminds me, I did see a funny video the other day concerning both Jean Baudrillard and Chopra -

lol

Some people practice speaking without saying anything.  I do that once in a while but I have never practiced the art.

I liked the opinions as far as I went with the video.

• Like 1

Right. I can't keep posting here, that's why I tried to delete this thread. It wastes my time and energy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

Right. I can't keep posting here, that's why I tried to delete this thread. It wastes my time and energy.

Well, one must do what one must do.  I rather enjoy your input but then I can't recall us ever challenging each other.

2 hours ago, Aletheia said:

To delete a thread ask your friendly moderators to move it to your PPD folder and then you can delete it.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this