Sky

"Removed"

I am not sure if ultraviolet vision has anything to do with it, but back in the 90's, after many hours of counselling sessions, I would often spontaneously start seeing an emanation from my clients,  blurring what was behind them.

On other occasions, I saw what I would describe as an etheric flow pouring down on earth from all the stars. That was pretty cool.

Generally, I 'see' more with my eyes closed.

• Like 3

Extremely very little...totally unimpressive, considering that my goal for so many years was to develop "the sight" for the purposes of knowing how to heal people.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

Please explain. Is this a "mind's eye" kind of thing or are you using "see" to mean "perceive?"

Well, I have remotely checked out people's physical and mental condition many times and on some occasions also identified remote objects (the latter with varying degrees of success), using a mixture of internal visual, auditory and tactile sensations. The "mind's eye" is my primary mode of perception, though; I understand that others' mileage may vary.

• Thanks 1

This is a side-effect of Darkness Training.

You stick to Red light - cooking coals at night, stuff like that.

After time you become very sensitive to Blue/Violet light and beyond.

What you see in that light is information, but it takes study and guidance to know what that information actually is.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 2