Sign in to follow this  
Wells

Transgender Freshman Sprinter, Born a Male, wins Girls Championships

If you refuse to stand up when you children are taught to sodomise each other and surgically remove their sexual organs .... if your refuse to stand up now.
You are nothing.

ppp.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

If you refuse to stand up when you children are taught to sodomise each other and surgically remove their sexual organs .... if your refuse to stand up now.
You are nothing.

I get the feeling being taught tolerance of others is an abomination to you.  Course I'm assuming lessons in tolerance for gays and lesbians is what you consider 'being taught to sodomise'.  You realize accepting homosexuals as normal people with the same rights  as everyone else, doesn't 'turn' kids gay?

Sex between consenting adults isn't a bad thing.  Its generally none of our business and almost a sexual hang up to be obsessed with others love life. 

Similarly, imo, people own there body.  While some things are stupid, they have the right to make modifications that they expect will make them happier.  Some people go through life thinking they were born the wrong sex.  Sex change operations are painful, long and expensive, its not done on a whim.  If such a profoundly difficult procedure adds happiness and completeness to their lives, why not be happy for them? 

• Thanks 2

well said lerner...

When folks internalize and identify their beliefs as their very self... fanatacism is born and all sorts of demonic, violent behavior is not just justifiable, it becomes an outright obligation to condemn, stifle and attack that which doesn't accord with their beliefs/self in order to uphold what is right.  And incidentally to protect their notion of their self.

When speaking to folks intolerant about sexual orientations other than their own, I will sometimes ask them this in an attempt to knock a light on about choice and attraction.

do you think attraction is a choice? 

do you remember when you chose to be straight?

Edited by silent thunder
grammar
  • Like 1

The idea that only people of opposite genders should be sexually attracted to each other causes profound suffering.  If you don`t have empathy for gay men, consider their wives.  Believing that homosexuality is a sin, many gay men get married and have kids only to discover that outwardly heterosexual behavior doesn`t a heterosexual make. Oops! The marriages flounder for obvious reasons and, when the truth eventually comes out, great pain ensues.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ion said:

transabled people should be allowed cripple themselves; any Dr. that surgically cripples them, or uses medical knowledge, medical practice, medical technology etc to cripple an able bodied person should lose their liscence to practice medcine, and the power to write any prescriptions for the rest of their life.

Slippery slope. What's next? Outlaw plastic surgery. Take away a cosmetic surgeon's license? Where does it end?

I personally feel that surgery (of any sort) is a last resort and not to be taken lightly. All options should be made apparent before such a permanent step. But if an adult of sound mind makes a choice that affects their own body then so be it. God bless them. I hope the decision brings them happiness. It is literally none of my business.

Monkeys are so dumb and then the civilization falls one more time and everyone is like .... how did that happen.
Tolerance is just cowardice mixed with idiocy mixed with unconsciousness mixed with more cowardice.

mmm.jpg

1 minute ago, rideforever said:

Tolerance is just cowardice mixed with idiocy mixed with unconsciousness mixed with more cowardice

I must be a coward 'cause I sure do tolerate the hell out of you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

I must be a coward 'cause I sure do tolerate the hell out of you!

I think in 10,000 years you will still be .... having a meeting.

47 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Monkeys are so dumb and then the civilization falls one more time and everyone is like .... how did that happen.
Tolerance is just cowardice mixed with idiocy mixed with unconsciousness mixed with more cowardice.

I tend to think intolerance is a product of a fearful mind.  I think tolerance takes bravery, walking up to that which we fear, getting to know them.  Sadly the internet can play to the closed mind, you can find many sites that celebrate ones bigotry.  But if you take the time to talk to people, listen to them, in general we're not so different.  We rob ourselves of meeting great people when we shut our minds to groups based on race, religion and sexual preferences.  

Out of curiosity.  I can understand being intolerant towards things that can hurt you, but in your mind how does homosexuality hurt you?  Are they robbing you or beating you up?   In your mind do they hurt the economy?  Are they bigoted, and insulting towards you? 

There are real threats out there- violence, greed, corruption, pollution, fear and paranoia.. there are forces that threaten civilization but I don't see sexual preference, as one of them.    

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, liminal_luke said:

The idea that only people of opposite genders should be sexually attracted to each other causes profound suffering.  If you don`t have empathy for gay men, consider their wives.  Believing that homosexuality is a sin, many gay men get married and have kids only to discover that outwardly heterosexual behavior doesn`t a heterosexual make. Oops! The marriages flounder for obvious reasons and, when the truth eventually comes out, great pain ensues.  

Well said my friend!

My Sister was devastated when her first husband left her and is an example of just this type of pain caused by this notion that two men or two women giving each other pleasure is somehow wrong.

They met at an evangelical missionary christian school in Texas and married young.  They would travel the world sharing the gospel as missionaries.  That sort of changed when he admitted to himself that he was gay and had been trying desperately through prayer and belief in the writings of men, to become 'normal', which meant getting married and being attracted to women sexually.

He finally couldn't live the lie and left.

She thought they'd been robbed when she returned home from work one evening to find most of the things had been moved out by his family.  He was so distraught over his realization, that he was unable to tell her in advance, the woman who loved him...  knowing how their school and all their christian views would condemn him as he was, he assumed she would denigrate and abuse him. 

In the end, she understood, but wow, the suffering they both endured due to his trying portray a false self and to mold his authentic self, into some socially programmed model of 'normal'.

Ironically, the one who finally made Doug, my sister's first husband, realize his true nature, was the man from church whom he fell in love with, the one who was assigned by the church to 'deprogram his homosexual choices and exercise the demon of homosexuality from him". 

Doug and his partner both left the church upon their realization and were still in a relationship when I eventually lost touch with them.  My sister went on to meet her second husband.  They've been traveling the world building homes, wells, and preaching their gospel to any who will listen for the last 25 years now.

This constant sociteal obsession that everyone use their genitals exactly the same way is utterly absurd to me. 

Who cares what folks do with each other, their genitals (and the gardening tools in the shed made of rubber)... so long as everyone is consenting and no harm is offered?

Edited by silent thunder
add a phrase
  • Like 3

funny you bring up chimps as an analogy rider...

chimps are well known for being extremly promiscuous sexually and for many homosexual relations.

edit to add:

humans are about 4% different in dna from chimps.

that's not much... but in the manifest it results in written language, cities, space travel.  it's remarkable what 4% can do...

but still... we share 96% with chimps.

so yea, you could say we're monkeys... er chimps I mean... (they're different after all).

Let me exemplify:

say I gave you a sandwich that was 4% ham and 96% dogshit.  Would you refer to this a ham sandwich?

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

mmm.jpg

And, your insults will get you suspended or possibly banned. There is no tolerance for what you are doing in this thread. Please do not continue if you value being a member of TDB.

TDB Mod Team

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

Slippery slope. What's next? Outlaw plastic surgery. Take away a cosmetic surgeon's license? Where does it end?

I personally feel that surgery (of any sort) is a last resort and not to be taken lightly. All options should be made apparent before such a permanent step. But if an adult of sound mind makes a choice that affects their own body then so be it. God bless them. I hope the decision brings them happiness. It is literally none of my business.

There are a lot of plastic surgeons who I would not consider to be operating within the field of medicine, and who I would never refer to as a physician.

These are people servicing people who are so obsessed with the image of their appearance that it becomes somewhat of an unrecognized mental illness because they will actually mutilate their actual appearance as a result of their obsession.

May be it is recognized as a mental illness,  I don't know but clearly it should be.

Some of these medically trained opportunists take advantage of and have built an industry on that mental illness; I don't think of them as Dr.s or physicians.

but other reconstructive surgery is definitely in line with the practice of medicine.

Is not that fine of a line; medicine is generally the practice of restoring people back to health. 

in some, few cases the practice of medicine is to change a birth defected body that is life threatening or impeding on general health, like separating Siamese twins that can't survive r they can't function with out it.

when your intentionally crippling people which is the opposite of healing or doing nothing more then body or genital mutilation your not a Dr., and your using the medical training and medical institution for the wrong reasons

I'm not saying anything should be outlawed, but do we all have to embrace this philosophy and make laws that make it appear as though we all believe that men and women are anatomically the sam?

They should probably start up their own industry and schools that teach plastic construction that are not actual medical schools where Dr s are trained, and should keep out of people's tax money and out of politics altogether as far as making laws that accommodate the delusion of the small percentage of people with any type of trans condition gender or ability.

A person that has their limbs amputated by a trained and certified body mutilater should not get disability checks or be able to get to park in the handi-capped zone, and no one should have to endure a 40 hour week at a job they hate that  barely helps them scrape by to pay for drugs and surgeries because some guy who believes he's female wants to trick other people into believing he's a woman, nor should anyone have to teach their children that men can and always have had babies, and that a man is a woman, when the reality is that no matter how much surgery they never actually will be a female, (a cloning experiment would prove that.

Edited by ion
  • Like 1

Well, I hope I have not presented myself of being intolerant of individual personal choices.

The only thing I spoke to is the unfairness of men transgendering to female and then competing in sports activities designed for women only.  

What other people do with their life, as long as they are causing no harm to others, is a personal choice and it should be acknowledged that they have that right.  But to use that right and choice to take advantage of others is wrong no matter how one looks at it.  Well, at least, that's the way I look at it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ion said:

There are a lot of plastic surgeons who I would not consider to be operating within the field of medicine, and who I would never refer to as a physician.

This seems to be a sticking point with you.  I hope it doesn't bother you too much.  I hope you or anyone you love got involved in that.  That would be sad if the efforts went badly.

it doesn't bother me at all really. in practicing diligently to see things clearly and accepting things as they are I've accepted that many things out there  that are really common and believed to be the practice of medicine which are noactually the practice of medicine, in fact some of what passes for medicine is more like what we usually categorize as sorcery when the same things are done in low-tech.

the practice of medicine generally starts with a sound, physiologically varifiable DIAGNOSIS, and then the corrective therapy is applied to that diagnosis.

Anything short of that is not medicine.

if the diagnosis is that the creator messed up and gave a male body to a female mind I'm afraid that does not pass as an actual medical diagnosis.

Edited by ion
  • Like 1

Okay.  I just wanted to make sure you didn't have a serious personal problem with the discussion.  Sometimes talking about previous hurts only worsens the problem.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, silent thunder said:

He was so distraught over his realization, that he was unable to tell her in advance, the woman who loved him...  knowing how their school and all their christian views would condemn him as he was, he assumed she would denigrate and abuse him. 

In the end, she understood, but wow, the suffering they both endured due to his trying portray a false self and to mold his authentic self, into some socially programmed model of 'normal'.

Ironically, the one who finally made Doug, my sister's first husband, realize his true nature, was the man from church whom he fell in love with, the one who was assigned by the church to 'deprogram his homosexual choices and exercise the demon of homosexuality from him". 

My heart goes out to your sister, ST.  Too bad Doug didn`t do his leaving in a more forthright way.  I think people are often more open-minded and accepting than we give them credit for, even those whose religious affiliations make acceptance seem unlikely.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Well, I hope I have not presented myself of being intolerant of individual personal choices.

The only thing I spoke to is the unfairness of men transgendering to female and then competing in sports activities designed for women only.  

What other people do with their life, as long as they are causing no harm to others, is a personal choice and it should be acknowledged that they have that right.  But to use that right and choice to take advantage of others is wrong no matter how one looks at it.  Well, at least, that's the way I look at it.

This is exactly my position, too.

2 hours ago, ion said:

These are people servicing people who are so obsessed with the image of their appearance that it becomes somewhat of an unrecognized mental illness because they will actually mutilate their actual appearance as a result of their obsession.

I understand and share your concern. I truly wish all people would behave in what I feel to be a rational manner. However, they do not. For example some people want to have horns grafted onto their skulls or have their eyes turned top-to-bottom like a cat. It's crazy to me, but to them it makes sense. Sure, we can ban such actions if we want, but where does it end? Will tattoos be one day be considered insane?

As much as it pains me I accept that people are people. I don't agree with them, but I respect their right to choose.

1 hour ago, Lost in Translation said:

I understand and share your concern. I truly wish all people would behave in what I feel to be a rational manner. However, they do not. For example some people want to have horns grafted onto their skulls or have their eyes turned top-to-bottom like a cat. It's crazy to me, but to them it makes sense. Sure, we can ban such actions if we want, but where does it end? Will tattoos be one day be considered insane?

As much as it pains me I accept that people are people. I don't agree with them, but I respect their right to choose.

I'm not talking about banning anything or ostricizing anyone, more so just calling it what it is

I've aI've already made it clear earlier in this thread that the sense of self and the dependent psyche that a transgender Peron has is both as real and false as mine or yours, and no different then racial disphoria and the amputee thing.

Should they be able to have a sex change operation?

Absolutely but not on my dime, and I should not have to accept them as being an actual woman with a female anatomy if they do have one. Itdoesn'tactually change their sex. The female reproductive system is fully developed in a female fetus. it already contains all of the eggs it will ever have before she is ever born. At adolescence a female stargazing hormonal changes because of these eggs and the young woman begins to ovulate. She discharges an egg once every lunar cycle, unless it becomes fertilized in her reproductive system where it will grow into another human with the genetic materiel from her, and the male whose sperm  fertilized the egg. That's what a female is; not some guy who likes lipstick other stuff the culture says is strictly for girls, and so he had his penis mutilated and inverted whose been femminized hormonaly and has saline implants collegen injections and plastic surgery.

That's what science says about the female anatomy too,iit's not my religious belief .

science also says that sex is determined 49 days after conception on the same day abandonment that the pineal gland develops leading,many metaphysics to believe that day 49 of development from conception that the soul enters the body.

That last part would be a belief, and one that indicated that the soul has the same sex or gender as the body.

not necessarily my belief, but worth mentioning.

that's my whole issue is that there seems to be this agenda to force us all to believe that this is a medical issue, and that physicians can cure it with puberty blockers, hormones and a sexchange and that we should all accommodate this psychosis despite the lack of evidence and despite the existing science that contradicts the ideological agenda.

I say that this is more akin to the tattooing and body mutilation that you're referring to ,not a medical condition.

If someone wants a sex change they should be able to goto some place like a body piercing parlor get one.

Calling this medicine when the science says different and forcing people to accept that men are women and to have to accommodate that psychosis is what i find disturbing.

There are body pierces who will slice your penis down the middle and pierce it back together and implant horns or metal studs in your skin, but they are not Dr's practicing medicine.

They're people mutilating themselves.

Edited by ion
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this