Sign in to follow this  
Wells

Transgender Freshman Sprinter, Born a Male, wins Girls Championships

Just now, Kar3n said:

And what in the bigoted hell does race have to do with transgender women in sports or anything else? 

Come on, man!

you come on ...It was an observation.  you got triggered 

Try reading with out emoting to it.... 

Just now, windwalker said:

you come on ...It was an observation.  you got triggered 

Try reading with out emoting to it.... 

Nah, I sincerely want to know what race has to so with it.

1 minute ago, Lost in Translation said:

I don't claim to know what is best at all times. I do however, know that people will make choices, for better or worse, and unless I am given a hell of a good reason to stand in someone's way I choose to let them live. 

As I do also.  My point maybe not so clear is that it seems there are certain benefits which begs the question of why?

Why would someone go through that and go work in the bars.  In Thailand for example. 

Or compete often winning most of the events because?   

Or as I pointed out benefiting from becoming part of a protected group.  

3 minutes ago, windwalker said:

My point maybe not so clear is that it seems there are certain benefits which begs the question of why?

Why does anyone do anything? You can drive yourself crazy with that question. As for me, I plan to buy a nice black obsidian scrying ball tomorrow to help focus my attention during meditation. I am sure there are plenty of people who would tell me I am wasting my money buying a polished rock and wasting my time sitting alone in the dark. Luckily I don't need a committee to approve either of those choices... ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

When you can answer what has sex got to do with it. 

I'ts not acceptable to become transabled, but it is to become transgendered.

why is that ?

I covered race with those changing themselves to fit into another racial group  

gaining perceived benefits that the group itself protects by pointing out that they are not genetically affiliated with 

it.  

The question was,  what if a white man transitioned to a black woman. 

What would he be accepted as...and why. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

Why does anyone do anything?

They can and should be allowed to do anything as long as it for the most part doesn't depend on the society at large to enable it.  What the groups seem to be doing is using the larger society to benefit their own ends..

We have elected official in the US claiming to be part american aboriginal why?   she wont take the test to confirm it but already benefited from claiming it. 

Relating to the post, for sports there is an advantage, that no matter what is done will always be called into question because 

men, and woman are different...and designed to be for different functions.  

Having retired from the military "Army"  there was and is a big push to get females into combat arms despite all the testing and studies that say this is not a good idea for a number of reasons.  Thank you Mr Obama wanted to allow transgendered  into the military even to the point of getting surgery for those who wanted it.

He found generals that supported it, must be good for promotion. 

What was the benefit.  What did the military gain from it....what tactical advantage to war fighting did it bring to the table.  

The trans movement seeks to become a protected group asking for what they perceive as rights in order to live their fiction.

Not buying it....They can do what ever they want as long as it doesn't impact others as in the sporting events where it obviously does. .

Edited by windwalker

28 minutes ago, windwalker said:

When you can answer what has sex got to do with it. 

I'ts not acceptable to become transabled, but it is to become transgendered.

why is that ?

I covered race with those changing themselves to fit into another racial group  

gaining perceived benefits that the group itself protects by pointing out that they are not genetically affiliated with 

it.  

The question was,  what if a white man transitioned to a black woman. 

What would he be accepted as...and why. 

Do the words life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness ring a bell at all? 

Who are we to say what is right for another?

• Like 1

Just now, Kar3n said:

Who are we to say what is right for another?

You might want to try understanding the frame work in which it was written in.  

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. ——"

To have equal ability to pursue not be nor achieve the same outcomes. 

For some life sucks...... 

All are thought to have an equality in attaining or to fail to attain.

By living in the same society we follow rules that outline the extent of what is "right" and what is not. 

27 minutes ago, windwalker said:

They can and should be allowed to do anything as long as it for the most part doesn't depend on the society at large to enable it.  What the groups seem to be doing is using the larger society to benefit their own ends..

This line of reasoning can take us to a dark place.

For example, what if an 18 year old wants to study Polynesian Dance Theory (I just made this up) in college? That choice will probably not lend itself to a lucrative career. As such that person might end up needing more government assistance than someone who studied engineering. Should we tell this person that they cannot choose that major?

Or what if someone chooses to forego college entirely and pursue a career in boxing? Most boxers don't get very far, and the likelihood of health problems in life are higher than average. Do we tell this person he can't box?

And what of the person who drinks soda, eats junk food and smokes cigarettes? He'll have health problem for sure! Do we tell him what to eat and that he is not allowed to smoke?

16 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

I think it does come down to this. I served in the Army too. I was also a soldier. I see both sides of the fence and I choose to err on the side of individual choice.

You coverd people wanting to change their race, yes, but in the quote you are talking about transgendered people and their race, "If they happen to be white for example they have now become another protected group.  Entitled to the benefits of benign protected"

How does a trans person's race have any bearing on women's sports, or any imposition on society as a whole? What was your observation in relation to white transgendered people?

4 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

As such that person might end up needing more government assistance than someone who studied engineering. Should we tell this person that they cannot choose that major?

Not a problem with me if you want to pay for it, they can do what ever makes them happy...

As long as they are held responsible for the outcome.  

Kind of whats going on with collage loans and why they are so different from other loans...

They can not be forgiven....

The person who studied engineering is more likely to be able to repay what ever assistance was granted. 

7 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

You coverd people wanting to change their race, yes, but in the quote you are talking about transgendered people and their race, "If they happen to be white for example they have now become another protected group.  Entitled to the benefits of benign protected"

How does a trans person's race have any bearing on women's sports, or any imposition on society as a whole? What was your observation in relation to white transgendered people?

I thought is was clear. They are now in a protected group entitled to what ever the group can 

get as a whole.  Non whites are already in their own protected groups...

How does a trans person's race have any bearing on women's sports, or any imposition on society as a whole?

On women's sports none. on society as a whole I've already outlined it, along with their transition they also transition into being a  protected group..entitled to all the benefits of being so.   

They should be protected because of people who think that they do not deserve the same inalienable rights that every American is entitled to. You nor society are not paying any price for a man to become a woman or a woman to become a man. It has nothing to do with you. Do not like it, do not look, do not associate.

You are a piece of work, WW, one that talks like a bigot on various front, but still a piece of work.

I wish you the best, but my level of tolerance for your condescension and evident disdain for gays, the transgendered, women or anyone you perceive to have some sort of "benefit" that you do not has diminished.

Peace...

1 hour ago, Kar3n said:

They should be protected because of people who think that they do not deserve the same inalienable rights that every American is entitled to. You nor society are not paying any price for a man to become a woman or a woman to become a man. It has nothing to do with you. Do not like it, do not look, do not associate.

You are a piece of work, WW, one that talks like a bigot on various front, but still a piece of work.

I wish you the best, but my level of tolerance for your condescension and evident disdain for gays, the transgendered, women or anyone you perceive to have some sort of "benefit" that you do not has diminished.

Peace...

You do like your labels.

It's not perceived belonging to a protected group they do have benefits. 

My brother got a job with the city after he proved to them he was part of a minority. 

I could have gotten  a scholarship in high school as being part American Aboriginal.  But chose not to. Hey if it makes you feeling better labeling people go for it.

This Thread is about a benefit that some achieve by transitioning to a different sex and competing with that sex.  

As for the rest of your post kinda reminds me of the poster  " rails"

Not related are you?

Edited by windwalker

1 hour ago, Kar3n said:

wow,,,If my dead uncle who was recently shot and was gay, could hear you now....

you seem to have issues in your own mind, I do hope you do some introspection

and learn to identify and release them.  

As to benefits 

Anyone borne in the US receives the benefit of being a citizen of the US

you know ""Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"  and all.

what they do with it,  is up to them.

In this not all outcomes are equal. 

Edited by windwalker

On 6/15/2018 at 1:43 AM, Wells said:

In your face, feminists!!! :lol:

In a few years, all of women's sports will be dominated by MALES, excuse my political incorrectness, I of course mean transgender women!

We now have reached the state of Sodom & Gomorrha...

Sit back and enjoy the show.

This on another level with woman athletes was addressed in Africa.

At the upper level of competition of most sports  natural, unnatural  or natural unnatural  advantages do matter.

220px-Caster_Semenya_2010_Memorial_Van_Damme.jpg

Some commentators expressed concern about Semenya's testosterone levels, following her win. Eric Vilain, a medical geneticist, said in an interview,

"if we push this argument, anyone declaring a female gender can compete as a woman ... We're moving toward one big competition, and the very predictable result of that competition is that there will be no women winners."

[76] Other commentators, such as bioethicist Katrina Karkazis, point to statements by losing competitors as evidence of discriminatory treatment.[75]

Semenya set a new personal best for the 400 m of 50.40 at the 2016 Memorial Van Damme track and field meet in Brussels.[77]

Semenya won the bronze medal in the 1500 metres at the 2017 World Championships held in London.[78] She also won the gold medal in the women's 800m event.[79]

2018 testosterone rule change
In April 2018, the IAAF announced new rules that required hyperandrogenous athletes to take medication to lower their testosterone levels, effective beginning in November 2018.[80][81][82] Due to the narrow scope of the changes, which only apply to athletes competing in the 400m, 800m, and 1500m, many people thought the rule change was designed specifically to target Semenya.[83]  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caster_Semenya

Edited by windwalker

2 hours ago, Kar3n said:

Sprinting is a race game. If your a man you can win girl races and if your a girl you can win guy races, that is my take on it.

I am pretty sure you can be any color to be in a race. Legs can be helpful, One guy leg and one woman leg what would that be?

I love race, it is so competitive, everyone looking for an advantage. For the love of the race I might change my sex but I am not really into race so much.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Sprinting is a race game. If your a man you can win girl races and if your a girl you can win guy races, that is my take on it.

I am pretty sure you can be any color to be in a race. Legs can be helpful, One guy leg and one woman leg what would that be?

I love race, it is so competitive, everyone looking for an advantage. For the love of the race I might change my sex but I am not really into race so much.

care to talk about the taiwan aboriginals 

It is currently said that there are two approaches to explain the origin of the Indigenous Peoples in Taiwan. One advocates that the origin of the indigenous peoples is located outside of Taiwan; the other one discerns that Taiwan is the ancient origin of the Austronesian peoples. The former theory is commonly popular and scholars testify in terms of languages, archaeology, literature review, folklore legends to conclude that the origin of the indigenous peoples should be the southeast coast of China. Scholars even predict the plausible era when the indigenous peoples migrated to Taiwan. For example, Saisiyat and Atayal must have immigrated to Taiwan around 3000 B.C. during the Paleolithic Age. Paiwan and Puyuma must have immigrated to Taiwan during the prime time of Southeast Asia Rock Age. The latter approach indicating that Taiwan is the origin of Austronesian peoples is a newer theory, a research result of many linguists.

• Like 1

My point was as I understand it and I'm told they are subsidized by the government. Helping them to preserve a lifestyle that no longer exist in the modern environments.

Of the Taiwanese I've spoken with many complain about some of the benefits the government provides them feeling it's not fair.

Edited by windwalker
  • Confused 1

transabled people should be allowed cripple themselves; any Dr. that surgically cripples them, or uses medical knowledge, medical practice, medical technology etc to cripple an able bodied person should lose their liscence to practice medcine, and the power to write any prescriptions for the rest of their life.

Any physician who facilitates a transabled person transition to becoming actually disabled should have all certification, titles, and legal passages associated with the practice of medicine stripped from them for life and they should have the right to earn a new degree in medicine permanently revoked.

so someone who is able bodied and otherwise healthy wants to become an amputee? We should all be taxed to pay for the surgery? We should all be taxxed so that they can get a disability check for $1,000.00 a month?

These people born healthy who've been intentionally mutilated by a "Dr." per there own request, should now be able to park in handicapped parking zones making it even more difficult for genuinely handicapped people to function in society?

An interesting fact is that if a transgender who was born male, but who took puberty blockers, female hormones, and who also had implants to make it appear that they have breasts, and had surgery that mutilated their penis so that it more resembled a female reproductive organ in appearance (not in function) than a male reproductive organ were to have their DNA extracted and used to grow an embryo in a lab which was grown into a functioning human, meaning if that post OP transgender person was genetically cloned, the person that was grown in the laboratory would be male, and there is almost a 100% chance that that the cloned male would also identify as being male.

That's a fact.

Genetic twins are the proof of that fact.

How can We be expected to believe that a penis is a birth defect in a man claiming that he should have been born a woman if his genetically identically brother is perfectly happy with his penis and identifying as a male?

Why don't genetic twins share genderdysphoria if it is genetic?

If it were genetic both twins would suffer the same disphoria EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Jesus wept.
If the members of a society can't even tell which gender they are .... wow.
It's finished.
In our society all these things are just a game.  Gender, marriage, the body.   All just a place for the darkness to take a shit.
The dark lords are enjoying the disintegrating consciousness of mankind, and  eat their souls for breakfast.

Mankind is now so severed from the ground that if the TV told them to jump in the lake most would do it.

Our society is becoming and as-if society .... everything is there, doctors, politicians, etc. ... but they all do exactly the opposite of that they should be doing.

This year some people livestreamed cannibalism from Finland or somewhere in Northern Europe.  It's all fun.

Ever seen Apocalypto.

I pity people born in this world.

And all these people who think think think, like that non-duality thread.  It's just the false self false self false self.   Having good fun.  And then death.

Anyway, not sure how I have managed not to slide into the black sewers of the mind.   But then again I sit in meditation 5 times a day.   Sometimes 8.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this