Sign in to follow this  
Wells

Transgender Freshman Sprinter, Born a Male, wins Girls Championships

In your face, feminists!!! :lol:

In a few years, all of women's sports will be dominated by MALES, excuse my political incorrectness, I of course mean transgender women!

We now have reached the state of Sodom & Gomorrha...

Sit back and enjoy the show.

Edited by Wells
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

transgenders should be prohibited from women's sports, period.  if you "identify" or decide one day you're not actually the gender that you really are, then tough too toos, you compete with the men, no questions asked no complaints tolerated.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, joeblast said:

transgenders should be prohibited from women's sports, period.  if you "identify" or decide one day you're not actually the gender that you really are, then tough too toos, you compete with the men, no questions asked no complaints tolerated.

The feminists & SJW's sowed the wind and now shall reap the whirlwind! :lol:

That's the payback for "feminizing" today's male population into "gender-fluid" snowflakes with all that gender BS and attacks at masculinity, and the backlash is just getting started!

Edited by Wells
  • Like 3

I mean, aren't women not just equal but even superior to males according to feminist propaganda?

In other words: It can only be the women's fault that they lose to transgenders. :P

Ladies and gentlemen, I predict: the upcoming first female president of the united states...will have been born a male! LOL!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Feminism and it's child justicewarriorism will reveal themselves as the BS they were right from the start and in the end will be eliminated by mobs of angry and betrayed feeling women, lol...

Edited by Wells
  • Like 1

I am just waiting until transgendered guys will be able to bear children, lol,

then males (sorry, transgender women) will probably statistically prove that they even can be better mothers than "born" women!

Edited by Wells
  • Like 1

The Olympics will be featuring transgender sports where men play girl sports and girls play men sports. The lacrosse teams said they are a gender neutral sport and the new rules do not apply.

The puppy bowl has decided that transgender humans must change the sex of their animals if they wish for the puppies to be team members.

The boy scouts have decided that only girls can join and are allowed to scout for boys. 

Bathrooms are still a major issue confusing anyone that needs to use one. A recent survey says that everyone poops and there are books printed that cover this issue. scientist and doctors have confirmed this as well. The video so we all know this is real should be released soon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

PEOPLE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN BIRDS!!! :lol:

Edited by Wells
  • Like 1

Are you trying to be informative or show us your chauvinism, Wells?

You really do not like women all that much do you?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Wells said:

In your face, feminists!!! :lol:

In a few years, all of women's sports will be dominated by MALES, excuse my political incorrectness, I of course mean transgender women!

We now have reached the state of Sodom & Gomorrha...

Sit back and enjoy the show.

What has humanity come to?

A couple months ago there was a story about a guy transgender who won the girls wrestling competition.

WTF!?!?

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

He's just being humorous.  I like women but I still like those videos.

• Like 2

Just now, Marblehead said:

He's just being humorous.  I like women but I still like those videos.

It is not funny, but then I guess that's why we have off grid. :)

I am not a feminist and do agree with some of what he says about feminists.

BUT...

His delivery needs a little work. ;)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kar3n said:

I've not deeply researched all the videos, so I can only give my gut reaction to Wells's thread.

I think it is , 'reap what you sow'.  The feminine movement has in [some] part created the cross-gender identification/acceptance and now to their determent.   I would agree that was completely unforeseen but can see its unfolding.

I think Wells is calling BS on this... just in his own style and pointing out who is to blame for part of it in sarcastic and sardonic manner that he does with usual aplomb.  

If I'm wrong... he'll call me out with similar aplomb.  :)

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Kar3n said:

Is this a sexist and patronizing assumption?

I love women....

...at hearth and home. Just kidding! :P

Edited by Wells
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

LOL! That's the answer to the feminist in one of the videos above who claims that men are now expendable because science now can create sperm synthetically!

Well, following her own line of reasoning, what do those news suggest concerning women then...? :lol:

Edited by Wells
  • Like 1

There are obvious issues around transgendered people competing in sports.  As it happens, I agree that transgendered women, who may have a vestigial hormonal/physiological physical advantage over women-born women, ought to sit out from competitive women`s sports.  But do we really have to use this issue to spew hatred toward this already maligned group?  Jeez...

• Like 5

Hatred is what keeps a lot of people alive.  Without their hate they would have nothing to live for.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2018-02-26/transgender-wrestler-wins-high-school-girls-title%3Fcontext%3Damp&ved=2ahUKEwjStq2wirTcAhUGslQKHUyZCRoQFjABegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw30aD6-oIT3FBSrGZ_DDG-_&ampcf=1

Born a female so Texas won't let her wrestle on the boys team. Transitioning to male so taking steroids and testosterone. Wins every single match, never loses.

Hmmmmm?

The Dr. in this video has an interesting perspective on the subject.

All my thinking tells me that we are born blank and without inherent self. That along with my understanding of dependent origins I see that their sense of self and who they are is as real to them as everyone else's sense of self and identity is to them.

I would think that in the process of enculturation that we all undergo, some male for example it obviously it would apply to females as well, assimilate female behavioural traits, gestures, ways of speaking, etc., but it must be understood that all of what I just listed are entirely culturally derived.

Most of what we call male or female traits are cultural constructs, even that males and females assume submissive or dominant roles in courting rituals, as in women are attractive and men go pick up on them is a total construct with no actual basis in our biology.

So a "normal straight male" child identifies with boys and men by how it is spoken to and treated and because of how others in the culture identify with him. In this process of enculturation his brain sort of rejects anything the culture perceives as female, and assimilates the things perceived as the male and the male role.

a  trans person switches it and rejects the male role and assimilates a cultural opposite. Again a male for example, rejects its cultures male behavioral traits and instead assimilates the females.

Alot of that behavior, along with feminine gestures, postures, facial expressions, ways of talking, laughing, emotional expressions etc (whether attributed to male or female) when assimilated by a mind will cause thoughts, ways of thinking, consciousness, and a dependent sense of self to arise.

So a lot of the feminine behavior when assimilated by baby boys can cause the psyche of a girl to develop in the body and mind of a baby boy, and that will elaborate and diversify into their sexuality. They will end up wanting boys to like them broadening of the behaviour they are assimilating has that woven into it. 

But it's all cultural and no different then when a baby boy assimilates boy stuff and then identifies with all that as self, or an aspect of self, all that is psyche, not in anyway inherent.

So I do not discriminate against them. In real life I tend to want to call transgender  that were born women "dude" when I'm talking to them, and the ones who were born men I end to call "she, her, etc"  but it is because they embody the act, and are acting out the role that  the culture calls male or female and so psychologically they are. Again, just like "normal straight folks"

However the society e moment seems bent on everyone accepting a certainnarrative about the phenomenon that I can't accept. I Can accept that a male can culturally and psychologically be a conceptualized woman, and that a "Dr" can mutilate the males genitalia, or culturize female genitalia image onto his male genitalia, and that a male can be somewhat femminized by taking femalehormones and blocking puberty, but that in noway gives that male a female anatomy.

And that is what they want us all to accept, that this high tech genitive mutilation actually assigns a new biological sex. It is not a female anatomy, it is a mutilated male reproductive system that is incapable of releasing an egg that it carried since it was an unborn fetus that either is fertilized develops into another human.

Getting pregnant and giving birth or laying an egg, with a female reproductive system is a defining characteristic of being female. Not dressing and acting like a lady and having a hole or pocket that has no other real purpose but for a male to put his penis in.

There is more to being a female than having a hole for a guy to put his penis in.

To say that that's a female anatomy is the ultimate statement that women are nothing but walking vaginas.

So I think that transgender thing is more the result of cultures having defined  everything as either belonging to male or female, not because a person was born a female ina les body.

I do not think it is compassionate to say that it is or to pretended that the sex of there body is a birthdefect. It is not compassionate to lead a person further into delusion.

Many parents and des nowadays convincing children that their bodies are mistakes and that their reproductive organs are birth defects. They are coercing them into an egostate and telling them that the Dr can help them.

When I was a very young boy mine was the only white family in a black neighborhood. I assimilated "black" cultural behavior likes dislikes, speech. I identified with a group of children who identified as "being black" and verbally recognized me as being that too. I used to wish that my skin would slowly get darker and my hair would slowly change because I wanted to have hair cuts like, and think about hair like the people in the group I identified with did. I thought if it happened slowly no one would be shocked or confused. 

At that age If my mom told me that I was actually descended from Africa, and that I was supposed to have been black and my fair skin was actually a birth defect I would have believed my mom. If even later in life if her nd a few Drs and a team of nurses etc all assured me I was African American and they were going to fix my birth defects then they would totally be creating the way I saw an understood reality, and I'd think that they must e telling the truth.

Edited by ion

3 hours ago, ion said:

So I think that transgender thing is more the result of cultures having defined  everything as either belonging to male or female, not because a person was born a female ina les body.

Ya might try looking up

"Gender dysphoria (GD), or gender identity disorder (GID), is the distress a person experiences as a result of the sex and gender they were assigned at birth. In this case, the assigned sex and gender do not match the person's gender identity, and the person is transgender."https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria

No one assigns anybody sex or gender.

It would have been more correct to say when they find their biology does not match how they feel about themselves.  

Why this is so has yet to be determined. 

It is interesting in that when applied to group or racial characteristics suddenly it's very apparent what one is and what one is more often then not,  delineated by the groups themselves.  Even though through various means this can be changed, its most often not accepted by the groups themselves.  Rachel Dolezal, comes to mind

Rachel Dolezal at Spokane Rally cropped 2.jpg

is she black born in a white body, or is she white borne in a white body trying to be to be black. 

Societal norms can be handled in many different ways.

One way of handling a problem as shown in Taiwan.

For woman only

mpuhh9uWh_WdOhZoi8KrPsn9TNVQVUIHWnLZHvh7-7iuCJGkGEgFh1hXeXcJqE6XCsrUcl84NAdXj1VRUl5M8QtRHssRVFze2ylCspqAhloPjJK5wPyZRVDx-vNT1-tiReg7TiwWnvezs2v2z_z7owseQhoXinwazBymUm2gW9MBubq6EZ-CGKbqWL-DHX12OHGXjRfQMtXpm7ZrcyT28Q1wMZTETJZY9gXJLML8ymLAGn-B4q9G8ZaxYARd8XkcjhBD94DCaNL0tSrMuPaHTXFBMjUYQayFpCqr-HhCSRZeFahKxHrg07BOzytpU3v5vkZxksvGIE7bSuyMmugrCeRYOWuPtUz0TYZZAYMK1ZS05mDnRulDO5qBwp5RG5uZZNI3Mwd-YyUHHDbR4Mbmg8FkYTO8H0EIo8uj_MdyK8_NAsY4TxZjmNyuukSIylfl3aMKIX9yuH2TWSe09MKx9B6mivzajMgl-WHMPFNkCsiwbOlkJs9KE9bIHheN36qCZzr4xm4-SOj77w9yXW3exXKf2v8gsKr4193AcrsZ0ILocje_eEYDbzJYLeVKOqkIkwDB05B0JYECiJgRidVxtSEN65RsMd9xXhzKj517=w747-h897-no

For women or men / eliminates choice and confusion /  sexless / no 3rd sex / 

dYrnNWTrgSf9nnrWcprFNEA78c99HEGbr6SuRU8GxRPciPWq0DRIB6JcabotiuCSy29LUeVCun8Fd72NO7Vmbx39HmOAaQ0irCdL8DCvB1X0rfZHx_cZJAOPc6B0HijP9B9EHOje4F0IxG-Lz6f2KHsn2j-VzW2N34YSXaDkqELRV2L3A_SU0Os-VJ_TSeUgmdiU1IxhkBcchFrXH5K7x00pToZSTvXxfmdP4FF29xjVr_QDrIeJSZ-vstNDaKjhYPkf9jERy8XRyly8Ne4VUNrQWlJfNoNTgQm4mAg9h_71rWnTXtsFXw0NJ33zNJI0YqU8uFXPucRTh_2RKoSp39RYskJCASqMDLwbPsmH7_hQnzR5MUralN4Iihe7JYoDN93POZI0wX0uSI7JGZ4ilvPYp8QSXdwGD3zbINEe6YsMAhtZOdxQB4JV6O9BlTmdToVkN0ZLPGhhf-sROZbPqfqWGTMCRawXWQTt0AYtmGETmWPfmJGD2vUNGKzoYKTm7V2d2nkwpEThsVDc08ZZBBuqCyUyzmf7Av18kcGJpGbiNKJ2l-ZPSoT81DSpRl1QI7slCzJnveWMnMO4Kc0Q6PwNh52j98NkmoPnE5zP=w780-h897-no

Edited by windwalker

I know what they call gender disphoria,  and I also know like you say, they have no ideawhat cause it.

All I was saying in the place I was quoted was that I believe ina society that placed no emphasis on gender or roles, I do not believe someone would think they were a woman who accidentally got a man's body.

Like the Dr said. No one is born with thoughts or emotions hardwired in the brain.

As someone who does not believe in an inherent ego, and who thoroughly understands that we are,not born with thoughts and emotions hard wired in to the brain, and as someone who has studied anthropology and understands the process of enculturation is what is responsible for developing or sense of self, identity, and likes and dislikes as well as what we find attractive, (enculturation is responsible for men finding discs placed in the lips attractive to people that live  in that culture and why people in other cultures dont) I'm just saying that they are not born with gender disphoria. I thoroughly understand that it develops after birth just like your sense of self and dependent psyche did.

Again in a culture without rigid gender roles I don't think this would occur.

I don't know of a culture without rigid General roles.

Edited by ion

just like I might have not had racial disphoria when I was a kid if I lived in a culture that did not place emphasis on race instead of the hood in Austin Texas. 

Using the Sam bathrooms doesn't help as long as the woman symbol is wearing a dress.

if people use the same bathroom and that is symbolized by showing a figure wearing a dress standing next to one who is not, and that is the symbol in our culture for a woman than that does not help to curb gender assignment to the sexes by enculturation.

Btw, enculturation is the continuous process where by we absorb the culture.

enculturation is how you learned to speak when you were a baby. it's a way of learning without being taught and in the same way you learn to speak a language you learn what boys and girls are he they walk and talk etc, at least in cultures that engender the sexes which is all of them atm.

the same way you learn language you Also learned how o be a boy whether you at a a male or female.

That dress on the bathroom placard  places a gender emphasis on the sexes.

I recently watched a movie about a Vietnamese guy and his son who fled the war to live in the jungle. The boy grew up 41 years in the jungle, only seeing other peoplea couple of times at a contingencies hiding, so no contact was ever made.

it was a very interesting documentary.

what was relevant about it is that the 40 something y/o man who grew up outside of the culture could not tell the difference between clothed men and women.

He said his father never taught him that.

He never learned that boys wear pants and have short hair and like such and such things, never wore make up and did such and such jobs.

He never learned that women have long hair and like such and such things, and do such and such jobs, and that they do not like such and such thing and do not do such and such jobs.

He never learned that men laugh this way and woman another.

he never learned that certain facial expressions and gestures were considered feminine and others,masculine.

He never learned anything that his culture assigned to gender roles and as a result he could not tell the difference between men and women who were wearing clothes.

Wherein would gender dysphoria take root in a mind like that?

?

Are there any males who transitioned to female that arent into acting out the cultural female, or behaving what the culture calls feminine and who are not interested in wearing what our culture calls women's clothing, but instead only want to become impregnated and deliver a baby?

I have never met a man who was otherwise culturally a man but who felt he was a wwomanbecause he really wanted to become pregnant and deliver a baby so I do not accept that actually want to be a woman except culturally.

None of the acting or dressings women is inherently female.

Having eggs, becoming pregnant and having a baby and not having a certain chromosome is the closest thing that could be called inherently female.

it is because that is the last thing that most of them have on their lists of what it means to be a woman that I feel that it is the culture's idea of femininity they assimilate and want to be recognized as embodying, not what is "inherently" female.

That is my point.

Edited by ion
  • Confused 1

Sign in to follow this