cosmic4z

Aggressive, unpleasant and violent people; do we need more of them?

Dear fellow forum dwellers with an interst in Daoism...

Ordinarily, I am (to the best of my knowledge) a calm friendly and reasonable person. I very rarely find myself in conflict with other people. However, recently, I've been coming across quite a few, aggressive, obnoxious, violent types (mostly in actual real life, but you come across them online too, threats of serious violence, people red with anger, etc) which I have found disturbing. I mean, disturbing in the way that it's unsettled or uncentered me.

I see two broad issues.

1. Why am I recently experiencing a higher incidence of conflict situations than normal.

2. How am I processing and dealing with them (i.e. defending myself).

For now, I'm seeing 2 as more urgent to address. It's unreasonable to expect everyone else in the world to be as reasonable (and calm) as yourself; some people just are pissed off at whatever, and want to vent and take it out on anyone, you may not have done anything wrong, but the important thing is can you defend yourself (verbally, emotionally, physically, in everyway)?

I don't think I'm making a great job of 2. This ties in with the thread title. I believe a person such as myself, needs more exposure to the thing I'm not dealing with well. I need more people who press my buttons and piss me off and are angry and violent towards me; because it's all grist for the mill, an opportunity to learn and change.

Just airing my views. Feel free to share your own insights and thougts on the matter...

Holy crapola, I just had an insight, maybe I'm suffering with nice-itis. That's not good.

Edited by cosmic4z
Felt like it. Sue me.
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, cosmic4z said:

1. Why am I recently experiencing a higher incidence of conflict situations than normal.

#1) I suppose you are resonating at a similar 'frequency' and thus are collecting these individuals to you. That happens to us all sometimes. Be extra mindful of your thoughts, emotions, and body language.

#2) See #1 above. If you can't stop them from being drawn to you then practice discretion and simply walk away if possible.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, cosmic4z said:

. Why am I recently experiencing a higher incidence of conflict situations than normal.

When your learn how to get rid of the "I"

you might find there is no one to defend, no one to deal with.

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

Oh O ! 

Gotta watch out for that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlwfGh-SVXw

Hmm. Nice-itis, is, as I would see it, being inauthentic, it's when your actions are motivated by fear, desperate not to cause offence or ruffle any feathers; you are overly agreeable to aim to please everyone. So there is a lack of honouring and expressing your own views. I'm not sure it's a desirable state of affairs...

Edited by cosmic4z
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, windwalker said:

When your learn how to get rid of the "I"

you might find there is no one to defend, no one to deal with.

Beware of this!!!!  Reality doesn't work that way.  (I wish it did though.)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Beware of this!!!!  Reality doesn't work that way.  (I wish it did though.)

" that is why you fail"  yoda

Edited by windwalker

10 hours ago, cosmic4z said:

I would suggest that you ability to discriminate is evolving and advancing.

10 hours ago, cosmic4z said:

Defending take too much energy.  Better, I think, to make sure we have no inner conflicts regarding our virtue.

When we listen to others' opinions but they keep interrupting us when we are expressing ours it is time to shut up and sit down.

3 minutes ago, windwalker said:

I accept your rebuttal however I ask you to keep in mind that "Star Wars" is just imagination from the mind of one person.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I accept your rebuttal however I ask you to keep in mind that "Star Wars" is just imagination from the mind of one person.

This is not imagination,  nor from the mind of one person...

spent some 10yrs with my teacher in understanding this

in his 90s at the time of the clip..^_^

https://journeytoemptiness.com/2015/03/22/volley-jin/

Edited by windwalker

11 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

It took you ten years to learn how to jump at the proper time?

It's ok to be expected.

If you feel that's what's going on then that's what's going on.

If we were ever to meet in person you would understand directly.;)

Not to sidetrack the thread this is something I studied it's a reality for me for others it may not be, how could it be it's outside their experience.

For those there it became a reality once they met the teacher.

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 1

I hope you realize I am just messing with you again.  I try very hard to not criticize anyone's practices.

But I am a skeptic.  Show and tell.  Just telling doesn't work well with me.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I hope you realize I am just messing with you again.  I try very hard to not criticize anyone's practices.

But I am a skeptic.  Show and tell.  Just telling doesn't work well with me.

Good to be a skeptic. I am as most of my fellow classmates are.

Even my classmates there native Chinese had a hard  time with this.

They react to it but don't understand why the understanding takes a while.  Or some things as my teacher would say he has no way to explain it.

Often times things got a little heated, people feeling the same thing trying to explain it through their own lens of experience. Each not really correct because they did not know how to lose the lense they were looking through.

And had not yet developed a new understanding by which to view it through.

• Like 1

The i or self,  ego shapes reality that we experience and veiw things through.

Learn how to change oneself the first part is coming to understand what the self is.

Edited by windwalker

I must here fall back on Taoist Philosophy.

The Manifest (yu) is easy to explain because it (cause and effect) is observable.

The Mystery (wu) can never be explained with words.  (It can be experienced though.)

• Thanks 1

Calling the effect the "Empty Force" is also looking at it from a personal/subjective perspective. The same effect and more can be achieved by means of hypnosis or suggestion, so it it doesn't prove there is actually a force projected onto the 'victim'.  Even if one were to experience the effect oneself it would still not prove there is a force pushing you. To prove the existence of an Empty Force one would have to measure it. A thousand direct personal experiences don't prove as much as one controlled measurement.

There are unpleasant people they do not understand why everyone else is not miserable. When we have encounters with these people they want to make your life just as horrible as theirs . This makes them feel better and justifies the way they feel all the time. When dark spirits see light spirits they try to destroy your light and piss you off "bring you to the dark side "that is considered a win for them even if they upset you for only a moment. 

To seal your self do not give these people any energy. it is not our job to make them happy or please them. It is perfectly OK to allow our interaction to be as unpleasant as necessary. The perception of these people encountering unpleasantness is just normal for them  while we can not believe what just happened and let it go. It is not worth the time or energy to understand or fix them. That work is solely their responsibility it needs to happen from the inside out not outside in.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

There are unpleasant people they do not understand why everyone else is not miserable. When we have encounters with these people they want to make your life just as horrible as theirs . This makes them feel better and justifies the way they feel all the time. When dark spirits see light spirits they try to destroy your light and piss you off "bring you to the dark side "that is considered a win for them even if they upset you for only a moment. 

To seal your self do not give these people any energy. it is not our job to make them happy or please them. It is perfectly OK to allow our interaction to be as unpleasant as necessary. The perception of these people encountering unpleasantness is just normal for them  while we can not believe what just happened and let it go. It is not worth the time or energy to understand or fix them. That work is solely their responsibility it needs to happen from the inside out not outside in.

Thank you Wu Ming Jen, I agree with your comments.

I think it's one thing to be aware of and understand our own part in the creation of conflict. I think no matter how together you are, you will not be able to avoid conflict situations altogether and so it's important to be able to deal with conflict, appropriately and effectively.

I find myself trying to reason with these people, getting them to see sense; and in most instances my efforts are futile. Also, trying to rationalise with and get people to see reason, in itself is an investment of time and energy. Not a wise investment at that (where the other person is unwilling or unable to listen and understand).

I am also thinking back to something my teacher would often say, 'do not get touched'. I believe he didn't mean just physical touched, but emotionally mentally etc, not to be impacted negatively or coherced or manipulated by others...

Edited by cosmic4z
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes study the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" for celibacy training - chapter 10 is how to stop bad dreams that are real.

The reverse breathing - as  Taoist Yoga book says - whenever you have free time during the day - take a break and practice small universe meditation with the reverse breathing. So you will start to feel how the qi energy gets deconverted back into jing - the hot bliss is the jing. The qi is a force - electromagnetic force.

So the goal is to increase qi - and keep the mind focused on that - focus on the solution. Use the visualization in small universe as the fire to guide the energy - with listening as the Shen of No Shen. The light turns back onto itself. The light should get brighter as the qi gets stronger.

The qi is like an egg and you are the Hen - you must protect your egg at all times to incubate and grow it into a baby chicken.

The horse stance for 2 minutes - with thighs completely parallel to the ground - this is I think what Black Belts do in Western martial arts training. So this is normal. As you build up the qi then you can sit in full lotus and do horse stance longer. But you do not need the legs completely parallel to ground. If you do "moving of yin and yang" then the arms work with the legs as complementary opposites - so just as long as the thigh muscles get sore and the legs are shaking  and clear out any crap. When the crap clears out that means you have flooded the intestines with serotonin - which means the dopamine lust got converted to serotonin.

So diet is the 2nd most important to emotions - and so if you are younger and stronger - then you can purify the diet. You can cut out dinner or go vegetarian. You want to have the colon cleared out - the intestines cleared out - before meditating at night. After 11 pm - then your body switches over to the vagus nerve as dominant instead of the sympathetic nervous system. So that is the best to store up the qi through meditation - to harvest the qi with the shen meditation - the small universe.

So with success you will feel strong heat in the pit of the stomach - at the base of the spine - throughout the day. Then you will feel your internal organs get hot - the kidneys, thymus and pineal gland. Then you can begin fasting - as you fast and purify, then the channels open up more and you convert to a free energy meditation called "energy feasting" or bigu - your skull will get soft like a baby and it will pulsate with qi. The centers of your hands and feet will pulsate with qi. This then is immortal breathing or fetus breathing - prenatal breathing. So then you see light externally and develop the shenqi.

So this is chapter 6 of Taoist Yoga - at this point you need to rotate the eyes - one eye is yin qi and one eye is yang qi - and so rotating the eyes you should feel the lower tan t'ien energy activated. You need to keep building up the yuan qi through celibacy and storing it in the lower tan t'ien. Only then can you open the third eye fully - so you have permanent access to the yuan qi - through celibacy.

If you don't  maintain celibacy then it is like a shock that shorts out the electrical wiring - because the celibacy is the vagus nerve energy like an electric eel. It is exactly the same as en electric eel. The lecithin insulates the neurons to hold the charge. So the thymus and pineal gland get the lecithin back - instead of the prostate losing the lecithin out of the body.

So it has to be ionized and purified - and then the advanced level means longer fasting. If you can fast for a week - while meditating the whole time - then your channels will open up much more easily. Then after that you will need less sleep and less food - to keep your channels open. So you will have to be a professional healer at that point - so you don't fall back into worldliness - so you can meditate at least 4 hours a day in full lotus plus some standing active exercise.

The main thing that has to be controlled is the energy going out of your eyes. With the eyes open - that is 2/3rds of your brain's qi energy - goes out of the eyes with the shen. So this is why meditation is so necessary. So with the eyes open then the alchemical connection is lost - and our brain is controlled by our subconscious emotions of our heart. So this is why the reverse breathing and quick fire is the will power to control the qi from being activated by the Shen signals of the spirit going out of the eyes.

If someone is angry - that is EXTRA energy for you. You just need to transform it. The key is silence. Do not respond - and then after they have projected their extra energy into you - immediately go do something strongly physical to turn it into muscle. If you do Tai Chi or horse stance with "moving of yin and yang" - then you can turn their extra energy into positive yang.

There is righteous anger - which is your qi getting pulled down in frequency - from the lower frequency shen of their intentions.

Then other people will get anger at you because you are pulling UP their frequency of shen intention. Some people - males - are what Gurdjieff calls "number 1" people - they are addicted to the physical reality and so have to suck off people's energy. They will try to hypnotize others by being nice - but if this doesn't work - then it's like they are getting exorcised and so they burst out in anger since they didn't get to suck off your energy for their own physical selfishness. And so such a person will go into a blind rage.

So those type of people are best avoided at all costs - since they are hard-wired like that. They had some traumatic abuse before puberty and so they got hard wired at the same frequency level. They need a strong healing or to be hit by lightning or something.

But what I did was have a bench press free weights - and so if someone yelled at me - I would not reply at all. Literally just listen to them and not say a word in return. Then with their extra anger energy in my body - I would immediately go bench press it into muscle.

Another time I fasted for 3 days in full lotus - just because someone sent me an email with so much anger energy. Their words were very nice but their energy was very strong anger. haha. So then after 3 days - of full lotus sitting outside in a cafe - suddenly I had this very strong kundalini bliss shoot up my spine. All their anger was now extra orgasmic kundalini vagus nerve bliss. That is what has to happen. Arnold Schwarzenegger called it the Pump - the bliss that goes up the spine from bench pressing.

This is what is done in prison as well - bench pressing or lifting weights is used to redirect anger into muscle. Civilization is basically a big open prison.

I got rid of my bench press - so now I relied on push ups. But if you alternate push ups with horse stance and "moving of yin and yang" - look it up on youtube - so your hands clear out the energy channels. But since I avoid the Number 1 males - then I no longer have other people's anger to motivate me with the proper emotional energy.

So for example someone yelled at me the other day - but since I have been fasting on stinging nettles - it increases your testosterone without any need for cholesterol from fat. So I can just go into ketosis and yet maintain testosterone levels. So I did not get angry back and just listened to them. Then I just did extra work to transform their anger into results. And then later I was glad they had been angry at me - since they had wanted me to work more anyway. haha. But obviously normally I would want someone just to be rational and ask me questions and have a normal conversation - instead of a person being controlled by their lower emotions - and venting it out on me with false accusations, etc. Such a person can not be reasoned with at all.

In extreme situations I would just go into full lotus and immediately send energy into the person while I was in full lotus - and then the qi energy converts their anger into bliss. But with the number 1 males - if you sent qi into their bodies - since they are angry they are not getting their fix to suck off your energy! So you send in qi to make up for their anger and what do they do? They have to go to the bathroom to get their "fix" - because they do not know what to do with the qi - for them it just immediately gets lost. then they need their fix again to suck off people's energy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wandelaar said:

Calling the effect the "Empty Force" is also looking at it from a personal/subjective perspective. The same effect and more can be achieved by means of hypnosis or suggestion, so it it doesn't prove there is actually a force projected onto the 'victim'.

It's a form of energy sensitivity + mind control + being able to 'move' the fabric of the universe (the energy field of the Earth).  Depending on the percentage of which of those is present determines how much cooperation is required of the 'victim'.  It's a fun game but useless in real life.

• Like 1