Sign in to follow this  
rootroot

suggestions for the recipe of my growth?

right now I only practice Chunyi Lin's structure within qigong (spring forest qigong), i'd like to know what people think of it, i've shrunk my disease by an eye-balled 70%, so i think it works amazingly.

But my question right now is for the facts that i'd like to stop being self-concious, start being more considerate, more loving to my soulmate, more confident, a better decision maker, more goodvibed, less clumsy, more quick thinking and humourishly clever. that type of thing, i used to do alot of drugs(freqeunt misuse of LSD and trippin with hateful people) so all of this is in repercussion of that.

People may suggest more meditation or other esoteric arts and they have their place. I think doing more meditation will make you aspire to these things you want but not give them to you:

Less self conscious

more considerate

more loving

more confident

better decision maker

good vibed

less clumsy

quick thinking

humourishly clever

Have you tried volunteering? Being around those that are less fortunate than yourself is very humbling. Its also great for confidence as you help and support them. It affirms that you are valuable and that people need you. Decisions have to be well thought out as they affect the person directly. It is great for social skill as you mix with different walks of life.

I can recommend Anthony Robbins as a great life coach. get some of his CD's and they will help you shape your life. Also Hypnosis CD's like Paul McKenna can help too. reading can help. Reading books on personal development and spirituality can shape your soul.

But I think the volunteering is the best way.

right now I only practice Chunyi Lin's structure within qigong (spring forest qigong), i'd like to know what people think of it, i've shrunk my disease by an eye-balled 70%, so i think it works amazingly.

But my question right now is for the facts that i'd like to stop being self-concious, start being more considerate, more loving to my soulmate, more confident, a better decision maker, more goodvibed, less clumsy, more quick thinking and humourishly clever. that type of thing, i used to do alot of drugs(freqeunt misuse of LSD and trippin with hateful people) so all of this is in repercussion of that.

Call me biased, but I know that the Kunlun practice could quickly bring you to your goals. It is a kind of resetting method that helps to clear the clouds we have created so that our true self shines through.

Anyway, you will find lots of good info here. Many different types of practitioners with much experience. Something is bound to work for you.

Start with breathing deep and smiling more.

Good luck. ;)

I recommend something which puts attention into your body with no mental agenda. Just feeling the softness and stillness in there.

But I always say that! :D

If you can shrink a big disease by 70% you'll have no problem shrinking the little dis-eases too. The fact that they are coming to your attention is a sign that they are next on the cutting block. Congrats on your achievement!

If you can shrink a big disease by 70% you'll have no problem shrinking the little dis-eases too. The fact that they are coming to your attention is a sign that they are next on the cutting block. Congrats on your achievement!

I would have to agree here sounds like your results are great if something is working keep doing it you can add to it.

I'd say if the spring forest stuff is working well, then stick with it! How long have you been doing it? I just got the first audio tape from the site, it was on sale for $3, so why not :D

Being a kunlun practitioner as well, I'm inclined to agree with Mantra...it seems for me that all of my practices have benefitted from kunlun, and from what I've read about SFQ, it seems compatible.

Edited by joeblast

Sign in to follow this