Sign in to follow this  
Aletheia

Five Elements Spring Forest Qigong Practice

When I meditate I use the hand position where you have both palms of each hand facing the dan tien. Left hand closer to the dan tien and right hand on the outside. Then I put my thumb of the right hand in the middle of the left palm and then connect the thumb and middle finger of the left hand together.

Then when I meditate I have the thumb and middle finger (roughly) pointing, or rather at the same level, to the navel, about 2 inches in front, so when I breath in i feel electric energy shooting from the fingers into the dan tien!

So on the in breath energy goes up the spine while energy is also compacted in the dan tien. Then on the out breath the dan tien opens for more energy as it comes down from above and then the process is repeated.

I've got loads of energy right now, even when I'm not meditating. I just pushed my palms together in front of my body and could feel the energy field pushing into my chest and okay I have one vice, an electronic ecigarette, earlier I had it in my hand as my hands were together in front of my dan tien as I was sitting in front of the computer and I could feel, from the magnetic vortex in my head, its magnetic field at the dan tien!

Edited by Aletheia

Sign in to follow this