Tryingtodobetter

What are the negatives of switching timelines?

I view particular circumstances in my life to be unfavorable and some unknowable.

I contemplated suicide in earnest.

I saw a method yesterday that illustrated how to change timelines and it seemed a better option that suicide, though is it really? Is the question

I'm wondering about the variables like the people known, places visited, employment, etc are effected by sudden shifts in timelines/subconscious structures

• Like 1

To my knowledge, such techniques are more likely to alter the impact that past events have on the present than to alter those events per se. Which is generally what you want. :)

As the new Karate Kid TV series put it, "commiting suicide is for pussies."

Edited by Michael Sternbach
  • Like 2

I knew someone that had a shit life and tried to end it, they failed.

years later their life is now fantastic and they love it !

Close call that  one !

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

http://guidingqi.com Jim Nance will go into someone's past to then reverse an energy blockage in time - at the point of origination. He said he stopped telling people what he saw - when their energy blockage occurred as it freaks them out to much. So in other words the energy blockage is healed by literally reversing the time that caused it in the first place - to then prevent it from having happened originally.

You can try http://springforestqigong.com - it was proven to heal depression - and that is JIm Nance's qigong master teacher.

On May 31, 2018 at 11:58 AM, Tryingtodobetter said:

I view particular circumstances in my life to be unfavorable and some unknowable.

I contemplated suicide in earnest.

I saw a method yesterday that illustrated how to change timelines and it seemed a better option that suicide, though is it really? Is the question

I'm wondering about the variables like the people known, places visited, employment, etc are effected by sudden shifts in timelines/subconscious structures

Understand that death is only the physiological transmutation of a you and that the common denominator across all timelines you will ever encounter until ultimate transcendence is you. 

So the best way to literally switch timelines, is to change your own consciousness. When you change your orientation to one of health, then that wellness will radiate from you across all dimensions of self, effecting all subsequent manifestations- just as your illness does. 

This is true not only ‘metaphysically’, but also literally and spiritually.

So choose now to commit to your own wellbeing from the perspective of health. Purify your consciousness so it is not clouded by the mundanities of the mind and body, and so that you may experience and recognize the essential radiance of Original Self.

• Like 3