Sign in to follow this  
juan

Animals, humans, gods… ?

33 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Those who can see through the veil know this. 

But I cannot see through the veil. 

8 minutes ago, juan said:

But I cannot see through the veil. 

If it is that thick you might have to rip it down.  Then you can see what has been going on behind there.

10 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

If it is that thick you might have to rip it down.

6 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Meditate well for a long time and you will.

OK, thanks for your advice. :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, johndoe2012 said:

Sounds like a deity could be helping you out, yes.

It is part of Tantric Buddhism to use a deity as consort for clearing blockages and realizing your true nature.

When there is no 'someone' IMHO then this a taste of 'your' divinity.

Thanks, johndoe, this brings the conversation back to the point I wanted to stress. 

First, I admit that I could very well label this “presence” as an external divinity helping me. I have even “seen” her eyes! And she is helping me a lot, if help consists in raising my previous experience to totally new realms.

But it could also be ‘my’ divinity. I mean, an external divinity is someone alien to me, with his/her own agenda. But ‘my’ divinity is always there, her reaction seems to depend on my intention only. She goes as far as I want to go - or rather, as far as these ‘energies’ take us. And when we fuse, I no longer know if I am the male or the female, if I am “me” or “her”. Internal or external, who cares? What counts is this dilution of my perception of being male or female, even of my own individuality. 

Edited by juan
  • Like 3

Sign in to follow this