yugenphoenix

Yellow Yard Sutra

Been reading “Tao & Longevity” lately, great book of course, there’s great depth you can explore each time u pass thru. Nan Huai Chin mentions several times a thing called Huang Ting Ching, or Yellow Yard Sutra. I can’t find a translation on quick Google, anyone have a copy, or can point me in the right direction? It refers to Ching as heat, Ch’i as force, and Shen as light. Intrigued! Never heard it put that way and this time purusing the book it really struck me.  Any info on that sutra to explore further would be awesome. Much love. 

• Thanks 1

In the west it is two body&mind.

In taoism it is three

Body&mind&god

Or

Physical&spirtual&divine

You become in shin level

A living god

3 hours ago, yugenphoenix said:

Been reading “Tao & Longevity” lately, great book of course, there’s great depth you can explore each time u pass thru. Nan Huai Chin mentions several times a thing called Huang Ting Ching, or Yellow Yard Sutra. I can’t find a translation on quick Google, anyone have a copy, or can point me in the right direction? It refers to Ching as heat, Ch’i as force, and Shen as light. Intrigued! Never heard it put that way and this time purusing the book it really struck me.  Any info on that sutra to explore further would be awesome. Much love. 

The Yellow Court Classic

Translated by Stuart Alve Olson - Vol1:

https://www.amazon.com/Yellow-Court-1/dp/1542393868/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1527117340&sr=8-1&keywords=yellow+court

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_Court_Classic

Edited by KuroShiro
  • Thanks 1

Thank you! Not a big fan of Stuart Olson though...strikes me as an arm chair Taoist. Like a scholar not a practioner, though I could be wrong. I’m gonna keep looking.

Edited by yugenphoenix
  • Like 1

Thank you dude! Lots to explore there.  I'm in your debt, thanks for taking to the time to assist me.  

• Like 1