Wun Yuen Gong

Vibrating Dan Tian

Hello,

Do any of you get vibration in the dan tian?

Lately more so in the last few months my Dan Tian vibrates so strong i keep thinking i have a mobile phone in my pocket or something. I dont know what it is and it isnt giving me pain or discomfort but it sometimes small sometimes as much as a phone would give off.

any feedback would be cool?

WYG

Hello,

Lately more so in the last few months my Dan Tian vibrates so strong i keep thinking i have a mobile phone in my pocket or something. I dont know what it is and it isnt giving me pain or discomfort but it sometimes small sometimes as much as a phone would give off.

WYG

This trembling is something I've experienced when I first forced a lot of energy into my tan tien (I use my hands and a tree to create the force =) This happened a few times but after it 'opened' up I no longer experienced trembling. So I would say it's because something you are doing in your practice is increasing the energy there, which is a good thing.

Yeah, alot of my practice is using or combining the dan tian but its really getting poweful vibrations that come and goe but i mean i could be sitting at work and it vibrates it isnt during meditation practice. Its simply like a vibrating Ball in my lower abdomin!

Ive notice its grown during my last few years of Chi cultivation but i cant intentively make it vibrate it happens when i just relax.

WYG

Edited by Wun Yuen Gong

WYG,

Although you may have some vibration in your dantian it is important not to attach to the feeling. That may at first be a sign that you are progressing but if you keep you mind on that it may turn into a manifestation of your own mind.

Practicing internal the correct way will sometimes give you such feelings however you need to stick to your goal and not attach to anything that way you can progress to the next level.

See and don't see, feel and don't feel. Tell yourself "that was weird" and move on.

Tao Bless,

Wudangspirit

Hello,

WYG

Hi WYG.

I have the exact feelings in my legs and butt. I have concluded that this is a by product of my Zhan Zhuang training. Like wudangspirit said, don't become attached to the feeling, it will probably be replaced by something else later in your cultivation.

Peace

Mark

My my upper leg muscles start to twitch when i keep my mobile phone in the pant pocket. And no, it is not on vibrate ;)

Thanks for the reply guys, i am not allowed to have the phone on me at work and i get the vibration and i totally agree about not attaching to the feeling or why , when. I cant control it anyway!

Tell me more about the second brain i guess thats the stomach as in i want food cause my belly tells me? :)

WYG