jan1107

Qi transmission Video

Richard- Quoting Rajneesh? Now that's a credible source.

Very observant Buddy, not many folks I know have read that particular one!

Osho works for me...I like the way he shakes things up :D Credible? Eye of the beholder I suppose.

heh

I did post this video here before when i made it but no one really noticed it since it was pretty well hidden deep in a thread.

I didn't really want to attract the attention of close minded ignorant fools such as Buddy.I really cant respect any one's opinion on this subject if they haven't gorn out to experience it for them selves and it is quite obvious buddy's experience with chi is very limited

You would think having cancer or something life threatening would make one more open minded to the experiences life has to throw at you.

"I didn't really want to attract the attention of close minded ignorant fools such as Buddy.I really cant respect any one's opinion on this subject if they haven't gorn out to experience it for them selves and it is quite obvious buddy's experience with chi is very limited

You would think having cancer or something life threatening would make one more open minded to the experiences life has to throw at you."

So you have to resort to personal insults? How do you hope to have any credibility now? You wouldn't say it to my face. You don't have any idea what I know and have experienced so keep your mouth shut.

I didn't really want to attract the attention of close minded ignorant fools ...

And you would think that those who do have this experience with chi, would also reflect the kindness and respect that is natural at this level of understanding. This name calling and meaness are an obvious tell that what is being said doesn't line up with what is being pretended.

Translation: Anyone can parrot something they read about. But it's the choices made in communicating - specifically about how you make others feel - that reveal the truth of you.

Edited by hfd

You don't have any idea what I know and have experienced so keep your mouth shut

and you know nothing about the Master in this video and off what he is doing and what he knows.So how about you keep your mouth shut to:)

Edited by truth

But I didn't resort to personal insult like you did. Stop being a keyboard warrior, don't say anything you wouldn't say to my face. You like this silly hokum, great. Just don't expect everyone to swallow it. It's bullshit.

Edited by Buddy

Guest winpro07
:mellow: Edited by winpro07

Speaking of poison ivy, Buddy's posts are like a rash of it all over this board. Red, itchy, and annoying, serving naught but to propagate the itchy clear ooze of negativity. And even though there is an ignore button, its not quite as effective as calamine is against poison ivy, unfortunately - there's still all kinds of other people's posts dealing with the posts that can be ignored.

I guess I'll have to take a cue from Max and meditate until the symptoms disappear :lol: Certainly paying them mind will not help!

Buddy, its not that you dont have anything relevant to say, it is your presentation that grates. A healthy dose of skepticism is beneficial, but anything to excess becomes detrimental. Yours is a voice the forum needs, but your adolescent attitude detracts from your words.

Adolescent? I'm not going to dress up the truth to make it palatable. I get weary of the passive aggressive snideness of some here. I'm making certain certain nobody accuses me of that. When someone suggests that I don't understand because I'm not part of the hive, I take issue. Sorry, it's warts and all.

Adolescent? I'm not going to dress up the truth to make it palatable. I get weary of the passive aggressive snideness of some here. I'm making certain certain nobody accuses me of that. When someone suggests that I don't understand because I'm not part of the hive, I take issue. Sorry, it's warts and all.

I agree with Buddy in that we should only believe the things we've experienced.

However, sometimes an event so "far-out" happens to us that we are forced to accept that there are things we can't possibly begin to understand.

This is a good place to be because then we are in the "beginners mind" and we begin an exciting new stage of the path.

The higher you go in Tao, the less you know.

Question everything! :D

Buddy,

What do you think of the Kunlun clip where Max is making people fall over from a distance, or have orgasms when he looks at them?

Since so many people here and suposively in these seminars get the bliss do you think its all mentally made frm the person or MAX has that gift?

WYG

It happens, however it seems to happen mostly between teachers and students and sometimes doesn't work so well with strangers.

Curious phenomenon, isn't it?

Doesn't surprise me a bit... this video doesn't impress me at all. I've yet to see a video of "qi power" that I thought was credible.

It's not that I don't "believe" in qi - it's just that my definition is different. I don't believe in the video demos I've seen to date, including this one. I'm not trying to be negative at all - just stating an opinion.

PS - this is beside Buddy's point but FYI there is nothing in Calamine lotion that affects that natural course of the healing process in poison ivy exposure, all it does is soothe the itching. The body heals with or without the Calamine. Could meditation speed up the process? I believe it can.

I've been in the medical field for 18 years (including training, 24) and there's absolutely no question that the human mind plays an enormous role in patient outcomes with treatment. I see it every day. The greatest effect is on pain and disability but it goes beyond that as well...

PSS - these are two of my favorite "qi power" videos...

Edited by xuesheng

I agree.

Wun,

No, I don't believe it for a moment. I'd be more than happy for him to try it on me.

Edited by Buddy

Student-teacher relationships are very strong. But some teachers fool both themselves and other in believeing they have superpowers and can move everyone like they do with their students. These things have nothing to do with superpowers, only student-teacher relationships. It is the same in chistian communities when people start to shake and see god because of the preachers blessing.

Its because the students are totally open to the teacher and he can do whatever he wants with them. Nothing to do with superpowers, god or anything unless the teacher really knows what he is doing.

I think the point of these demos is not so much that you can affect completely unwilling, random people to such an extent...but simply that remote energy transmission is indeed possible (and obviously far easier if it's cooperative). And that alone is pretty cool!

It's sort of like how the placebo effect itself shows the effects that the mind alone can have.

Edited by vortex

Sorry, I don't think it shows that at all. I think it shows how people can be duped into doing silly things because they want to believe. I think it's one thing for instructors to do the so called empty force on their students but it's particularly heinous for these guys to trick unwitting sick people.

What do you think of the Kunlun clip where Max is making people fall over from a distance

Was one of the many video clips posted recently of Max ?? If someone could be so kind as to repost a link - to the one WYG is referring to if possible, or any others of Max, it would be appreciated. Thanks.

It might be on his site, but I can't use the quicktime there.

With this type of energy you get into the realm of feeling.

Can a feeling be proven? Can you prove you are happy or sad?

What if I don't care how much you "swear" to the truth of your feelings? You can't make me believe you are really happy or sad.

No machine can prove it. I don't care what the readings are.

Those who are dim in the realm of feeling (like I have been historically) will more than likely feel nothing, but when your senses are heightened, you can feel exactly what is going on.

These are the subtle energies and they are everywhere like radio waves, but if your radio is off, there is no way in hell you can be convinced that they exist. Turn the radio on and it's like, "Oh, I had no idea."

This why I like to work on people at seminars from behind them. They have their eyes closed and the music is on so they have no idea I am there when I begin to transfer energy. That they respond is sufficient validation to me that they are feeling what I am sending.

Edited by Mantra68

:rolleyes: If I had more time to waste I'd do a forum search on 'buddy' and 'prove it'...I'd come up with an amazing number of posts. You could at least phrase it a little different...or something.........