dwai

The Good, The Bad and the Self-aware

There is no good and bad only IGNORANCE.

Take care :)

Off-topic note: I miss now 2017 the Year of the Fire Rooster. I can see now the deep effect of this wonderful, picky, tidy, highly effective and deeply surgical animal. It is slowly paying off.

Let's see what the Mountain Dog will come up with. But so far I'm not liking it! It has little Water in it and I'm a Fire Horse living in Australia, SE direction. :(

Edited by Gerard
  • Like 1

Well, that was a good attempt at getting beyond good and evil.

I didn't care for the attention paid to the "I am".

Okay.  No good nor bad.  Just different perspectives.  Now drop the perspectives.

• Like 2

That's nice.

"So, what is Good, while one goes from being ignorant, to becoming One with Knowledge? Anything that holds the attention to, and points back to the True Nature. What then is Bad? Anything that takes the attention away from the Self, and leads the mind back to the World of objects. "

Would not "[taking] the attention away from the Self" be in the self's own nature? If it were not then we would need a meta-definition of good/bad.

P.S. you made me look up "soteriology". That's a fun word!

19 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I didn't care for the attention paid to the "I am".

Neither did I...but we are here right now so the "I" needs to speak, interact with the I You...and elsewhere too but as EVERYTHING. We are all ONE, the almighty ocean and the tiny fragile drop (little "I"). ;) 

Edited by Gerard
  • Like 1